I'll buy broken electric unicycles (europe)

I'm interested to buy electric unicycles in europe.

If anyone want to sell broken wheel let me know go4it@o2.pl.

• 3 months later...

I have an Inmotion V8 with 2 spare chargers, spare shells and top plastics advertised for spares and repair on the for sales page if you're interested..

Hi thanks for offers

please chceck shipping cost to Poland and i will think about it.

Ofcourse for two offers E+ and 14C.

I have a couple that I was imagining I'd fix up, but they're just sitting if you think you could do better I'd be happy to send them along for cheap + shipping cost.  Only problem is I'm in Washington DC, maybe someone closer would want them or parts?

I've got:

an 850Wh MsuperV2 - got over 3000km on it,  locked up one day, feels like two motor wires are shorted. Won't boot, board probably fried

a 680Wh Kingsong 14C - boots but runs "funny," and doesn't charge; would not recommend riding in its current state

a 200Wh Luffy - does not boot, wheel turns freely.

a 260Wh "fastwheel" (defunct brand, unusual 12" size!) - boots, does not turn wheel.

When they died all their batteries were good; don't know if any have had cells go bad in storage. I've tried to keep them topped up but some don't take a charge, like the kingsong. 

Edited by tudordewolf

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2019 at 1:56 PM, danne said:

well considering that it needs a control board and me not knowing the condition of the motor, I was looking to pay between £50 to £100

£100 and its yours

On 8/24/2019 at 9:55 AM, tudordewolf said:

I have a couple that I was imagining I'd fix up, but they're just sitting if you think you could do better I'd be happy to send them along for cheap + shipping cost.  Only problem is I'm in Washington DC, maybe someone closer would want them or parts?

I've got:

an 850Wh MsuperV2 - got over 3000km on it,  locked up one day, feels like two motor wires are shorted. Won't boot, board probably fried

a 680Wh Kingsong 14C - boots but runs "funny," and doesn't charge; would not recommend riding in its current state

a 200Wh Luffy - does not boot, wheel turns freely.

a 260Wh "fastwheel" (defunct brand, unusual 12" size!) - boots, does not turn wheel.

When they died all their batteries were good; don't know if any have had cells go bad in storage. I've tried to keep them topped up but some don't take a charge, like the kingsong. 

How much do want for the 850wh MsuperV2? 

5 hours ago, Obah said:

How much do want for the 850wh MsuperV2? 

I would sell it for $100 + shipping, but it's in rough shape. The plastic handle on the case is broken, the control board is probably fried... the batteries take and hold a full charge though, and the motor is probably fine. This is a 67.2 volt v2, msuper, the boxy one from a few years ago, with around 2000 miles on it.

Honestly it's in such rough shape that it might not be worth shipping. 

23 hours ago, tudordewolf said:

I would sell it for $100 + shipping, but it's in rough shape. The plastic handle on the case is broken, the control board is probably fried... the batteries take and hold a full charge though, and the motor is probably fine. This is a 67.2 volt v2, msuper, the boxy one from a few years ago, with around 2000 miles on it.

23 hours ago, tudordewolf said:

Thanks for been honest, i am a search for the shell and board which needs replacement If any help with where to get it online please leave a link.

Again, are you 100% sure the rated 1000W motor, 850Wh battery and everything else is fine? please check motor and board and confirm which is good or if both are bad. Meanwhile upload detailed photos of the wheel