Ninebot One Z10 - best deal ? £1290

Guest PogArt Artur

Guest PogArt Artur

I've found it for less than £1300, 1 year warranty + free shipping UK.

Have anyone got any experience regarding that store's reputation please?

I'm wonder if I can rely on the support, and customers team...

It's Fatllama.com

IMG_16052019_090515_(1000_x_1200_pixel).thumb.jpg.14a4215be50baf27413a62dcfdb0a53f.jpg

I haven't heard of the seller you mention so can't really help there but it may be worth taking a look at Gearbest  :-  https://uk.gearbest.com/scooters-wheels-c_11564/?attr=3867-31201

They seem to have some bargains from time but again I haven't bought from them personally.

It kinda sounds like an upgrade is looming :lol: 

Guest PogArt Artur
Just now, Gasmantle said:

I haven't heard of the seller you mention so can't really help there but it may be worth taking a look at Gearbest  :-  https://uk.gearbest.com/scooters-wheels-c_11564/?attr=3867-31201

They seem to have some bargains from time but again I haven't bought from them personally.

It kinda sounds like an upgrade is looming :lol: 

That's right my friend, just trying to find best deal, and go for if can afford it :)

Cheers.

8 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

That's right my friend, just trying to find best deal, and go for if can afford it :)

Cheers.

I kinda keep looking at the V10F or Kingsong 18L - I need to master the one I have first tho.

Guest PogArt Artur
2 hours ago, Gasmantle said:

I kinda keep looking at the V10F or Kingsong 18L - I need to master the one I have first tho.

I'm same, but the E+ is a bit limited, I'm always wonder if the battery will last, to cover my trip... I wish I could use it more like bicycle, going around if I need, go see somebody, go shopping and not to worry,whether I will come back or battery gets flatten ...

One of the  idea was to enjoy photography, you know, set off somewhere, not thinking where I go, just go go goooo , and enjoy the trip...

I'm not going on my E+.

Once I went to Bingley park, and had to got on the bus on way back, because of drained battery...

It's upsetting.

Since then I'm only commute, and quick shopping on way back home, that's it.

This is the main reason I've started looking for opportunity to upgrade @Gasmantle.

I don't know much about V10F, I remember it's quite decent wheel, instead of 18L, I would go for 18XL instead, it's because of improved battery, allowing going farther.

It's my personal point of view, because this is what I'm missing most - the distance :)

11 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

I would go for 18XL instead, it's because of improved battery, allowing going farther.

You don't want to be buying again @PogArt Artur your better with a 1600wh battery MSX ,18xl ,or the new 16x 😊

Edited by stephen

I haven't yet had chance to test the range on my V5F at the moment I'm mainly doing just a few miles around the local park so I'm doing a lot of short rides and never really running the battery down fully. It says on the app I have 24.1miles left on a full charge but my guess is that is being optimistic.

From what I understand the KS 18L or XL both have a higher top speed and longer range than the V10F but the latter is still a powerful machine and is reckoned to be very comfortable to ride.

Guest PogArt Artur
3 minutes ago, stephen said:

You don't want to be buying again @PogArt Artur your better with a 1600wh battery MSX ,18xl ,or the new 16x 😊

I'm just starting sticking to the MSX @stephen ...

The price range of Z10 is very close to MSX, but the latest is superior to Z10, regarding the range and power too...

I wish I could find VERY friendly deal on MSX @stephen ...

Preferably brand new, but I will consider second hand if forced :)

There's always plan B - I won't upgrade, and will stick to E+ for commuting, as present.

£1600 it's a lot of money, so to upgrade I'm hunting for out of blue sky offer :)

Guest PogArt Artur
10 minutes ago, Gasmantle said:

I haven't yet had chance to test the range on my V5F at the moment I'm mainly doing just a few miles around the local park so I'm doing a lot of short rides and never really running the battery down fully. It says on the app I have 24.1miles left on a full charge but my guess is that is being optimistic.

From what I understand the KS 18L or XL both have a higher top speed and longer range than the V10F but the latter is still a powerful machine and is reckoned to be very comfortable to ride.

Since I drained my battery on that trip (14.5miles) I'm not going anywhere, other than daily commute @Gasmantle.

Once I went to meet @stephen , but I got on the bus to save battery, bearing in mind I'd wish to come back home :)

It's not really joy going out to me, because instead of get relaxed and enjoy it, I'm keep thinking how far can I go, I mean my daily commuting.

I'm shopping the bread near by the Lister Park, you will go past that bakery @Gasmantle tomorrow, it's opposite of the petrol station on the main road you'll be following towards L.Park :)

Petrol station will be on your right, just after you'll past the Bradford Stadium, and when you'll be next to the P.station you'll see the bakery on your left.

I've been there for couple times already, so I know I can go, but I wish I'd be able to go further down to Lister Park in nice weather, or to come back different route ...

This is where E+ lacks ...

Thats the best price for a Z10 I have seen for some time Artur and I have been monitoring the price of them in the UK for some time. Well spotted!

Fat Llama was primarily set up as a lending/borrowing/hiring platform as far as I know. Never used it so cant comment but I am not sure how the seller is offering a 1 year warranty when Ninebot themselves wont support European sales at the moment. It may be the case that the seller themselves is honoring the warranty but I would take the statement with a large pinch of salt. If it were me I would assume zero support but then that would be the same if you ordered from Gearbest as well really. Not like you are going to send a wheel back to China.

As Stephen says, an MSX may be the better option for you if you want a risk-free purchase and of course bigger battery.

I will still keep my eye out for Z10's as its the only wheel I really like the look of! Followed by the 16X but they will be expensive for some time after release I think. Fortunately I dont really need any more range than my Z6 at the moment but I know it will be coming down the tracks at some point!

Guest PogArt Artur
9 hours ago, Planemo said:

Thats the best price for a Z10 I have seen for some time Artur and I have been monitoring the price of them in the UK for some time. Well spotted!

Fat Llama was primarily set up as a lending/borrowing/hiring platform as far as I know. Never used it so cant comment but I am not sure how the seller is offering a 1 year warranty when Ninebot themselves wont support European sales at the moment. It may be the case that the seller themselves is honoring the warranty but I would take the statement with a large pinch of salt. If it were me I would assume zero support but then that would be the same if you ordered from Gearbest as well really. Not like you are going to send a wheel back to China.

As Stephen says, an MSX may be the better option for you if you want a risk-free purchase and of course bigger battery.

I will still keep my eye out for Z10's as its the only wheel I really like the look of! Followed by the 16X but they will be expensive for some time after release I think. Fortunately I dont really need any more range than my Z6 at the moment but I know it will be coming down the tracks at some point!

Thank you for keen comment once again :)

I am aware of the risk purchasing the wheel from China or such, I went through unpleasant cases dealing with Chinese sellers on eBay, so I'm guessing what to expect regarding warranty - if any.

That one year warranty promise might be just catch up, to attract potential buyers...

Isn't it?

So you've got Z6 at the moment :)

On 5/16/2019 at 4:15 PM, PogArt Artur said:

I'm same, but the E+ is a bit limited, I'm always wonder if the battery will last, to cover my trip... I wish I could use it more like bicycle, going around if I need, go see somebody, go shopping and not to worry,whether I will come back or battery gets flatten ...

One of the  idea was to enjoy photography, you know, set off somewhere, not thinking where I go, just go go goooo , and enjoy the trip...

I'm not going on my E+.

Once I went to Bingley park, and had to got on the bus on way back, because of drained battery...

It's upsetting.

Since then I'm only commute, and quick shopping on way back home, that's it.

This is the main reason I've started looking for opportunity to upgrade @Gasmantle.

I don't know much about V10F, I remember it's quite decent wheel, instead of 18L, I would go for 18XL instead, it's because of improved battery, allowing going farther.

It's my personal point of view, because this is what I'm missing most - the distance :)

Artur following on from your talk of battery power - if its of any help, yesterday when we met we must have ridden a similar distance once I got home my V5F had 28% of it's battery remaining - can you remember what yours had left - I'd be interested to see how the 2 machines compare :)

Guest PogArt Artur
1 hour ago, Gasmantle said:

Artur following on from your talk of battery power - if its of any help, yesterday when we met we must have ridden a similar distance once I got home my V5F had 28% of it's battery remaining - can you remember what yours had left - I'd be interested to see how the 2 machines compare :)

It went down to 20% near by my house, so it was tilting me back then, limiting me to walking speed. 

But I have rode about 3 miles from Lister Park home...

So I nearly made it :)

It seems your battery last longer then :)

On 5/16/2019 at 4:26 PM, stephen said:

@stephen , just as a matter of interest what sort of range do you get from the Z10?

I think I'll possibly upgrade in a few months, I'd sort of got my eye on the V10F but R2 is getting me interested in the Z10 :)

Edited by Gasmantle

I get about 25 miles with 25% left so maybe 30 miles  but I'm 90+ kg 😬 and i ride a bit faster than R2 atm, i think R2 is happy with 25+ miles otherwise he'd get a better range wheel 😊

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stephen said:

I get about 25 miles with 25% left so maybe 30 miles  but I'm 90+ kg 😬 and i ride a bit faster than R2 atm, i think R2 is happy with 25+ miles otherwise he'd get a better range wheel 😊

Guest PogArt Artur
8 hours ago, Gasmantle said:

@stephen , just as a matter of interest what sort of range do you get from the Z10?

I think I'll possibly upgrade in a few months, I'd sort of got my eye on the V10F but R2 is getting me interested in the Z10 :)

Hahahaaaa hahaa :)

Guest PogArt Artur
9 hours ago, stephen said:

That's right :) @stephen.

I'd love to have MSX's range ofcourse :)

What's better than 1 bar of chocolate?

2 bars !!! Hahahaaaa :)

.., but up to 30miles is perfect for my needs, it'll cover what I want  :)

Regarding my daily commute it's 8miles round trip.

It'll let me go for four days without charging the battery :)

Lets say I'd want to go somewhere around, to the shop, meet someone locally or such...

Then I might need to charge it after three days or two?, so why would I be bothered? :)

One single charge will cover all I need...

Going to Bingley is 10miles round trip, so I'll have TWENTY miles to enjoy exploring Bingley!

Same regarding Bierley, Halifax areas...

I can even go to Leeds and back on a single charge easy :)

I can go Brighouse, but Huddersfield one way is 17miles, it might be the limit, lol :)

What I'm saying is that, I have no time riding as @stephen does :)

All my activity is commuting :)

If I decide some day to meet you guys, or go shutting photos around, the Z10 will do!

If I would will go explore Leeds, or Huddersfield, I'd probably would take a bus to get there, and then come back on the wheel, to enjoy the ride :)

Honesty, I wish I could have a greater range, but it's caused mainly by the ego?

To have more range, greater speed ...

I don't need that really, all I need is the wheel, that will make my every day :)  IMG_20052019_082240_(1000_x_1200_pixel).thumb.jpg.54dccc699d2128e2f22ded148737084f.jpgIMG_20052019_082150_(1000_x_1200_pixel).thumb.jpg.b1c206148c3369fd8e1410bd9d25260b.jpgIMG_20052019_082124_(1000_x_1200_pixel).thumb.jpg.a8acf69210deee1c68549409bd790692.jpgIMG_20052019_082035_(1000_x_1200_pixel).thumb.jpg.1f35bce9c5c9517fba91672320806bb4.jpgIMG_20052019_082012_(1000_x_1200_pixel).thumb.jpg.6b5e76a0ec7e8ca16ccd039bc31fe37d.jpg  

Edited by PogArt Artur

Hi @PogArt Artur , wasnt sure if you knew but some Z10's have gone up on Ebay UK recently, £1499. Granted they are more expensive than Fat Llama but being Ebay you have lots of protection as a buyer should something go wrong/arrive dead. Maybe an option.

Shipped from the Netherlands so pretty quick delivery too I would imagine.

Just wish I had £1500 sitting around gathering dust.... :(

Guest PogArt Artur
2 hours ago, Planemo said:

Hi @PogArt Artur , wasnt sure if you knew but some Z10's have gone up on Ebay UK recently, £1499. Granted they are more expensive than Fat Llama but being Ebay you have lots of protection as a buyer should something go wrong/arrive dead. Maybe an option.

Shipped from the Netherlands so pretty quick delivery too I would imagine.

Just wish I had £1500 sitting around gathering dust.... :(

You very keen sharing recent deals!

Thanks a lot !

I'm waiting for money too, probably 3 more weeks, before I'm ready for purchase.

Hopefully the delay may work for me, the prices may drop down after couple of weeks :)

Have you got the same tyre fitted as on Z10 @Planemo?

I'm very confused, regarding many of reviews, where users saying the tyre follows the dented lines or such imprfections on the roads...

But I've tested the Z10 on asphalt, over the grass, kerbs, asphalt's long cracks (dented lines), as well as over the bricks fitted on the asphalt...

I mean, I knew the reviews, those issues, so I tried to test it on my own, if you know I mean - and I haven't noticed anything wrong?

I were on charge all the time, whatever the cracks, bricks etc.

So is it me, who can't judge it properly, or it's the users that comparing the tyre to the other tyres, and picking up faults?

Can you tell your experience pls :)

Yes Z6 is exactly the same as Z10 mate but with the smaller battery.

I can only compare it to a V5F. If you had no issues riding Stephens then thats excellent! Maybe you are just born to be a Z rider haha! 3 weeks eh? I can hardly wait for you to get it :thumbup:

Out of interest, where did you get yours @stephen? And how much did you pay?

Guest PogArt Artur
8 minutes ago, Planemo said:

I can only compare it to a V5F. If you had no issues riding Stephens then thats excellent! Maybe you are just born to be a Z rider haha! 3 weeks eh? I can hardly wait for you to get it :thumbup:

Oh, cheers ...

I know nothing about Z6 :)

Yeah, I couldn't pick up a thing on it, honesty!?

I felt like riding on extension of my own body :) lol :)

It was doing what I want, going where I want...

I felt better on it, than on mine E+ , lol ...

5 hours ago, Planemo said:

Took the risk and got it from AliExpress about a month for delivery but i was in no rush £1260 ,i love the Z10 it's unique 😊

6 hours ago, PogArt Artur said:

You very keen sharing recent deals!

Thanks a lot !

I'm waiting for money too, probably 3 more weeks, before I'm ready for purchase.

Hopefully the delay may work for me, the prices may drop down after couple of weeks :)

Have you got the same tyre fitted as on Z10 @Planemo?

I'm very confused, regarding many of reviews, where users saying the tyre follows the dented lines or such imprfections on the roads...

But I've tested the Z10 on asphalt, over the grass, kerbs, asphalt's long cracks (dented lines), as well as over the bricks fitted on the asphalt...

I mean, I knew the reviews, those issues, so I tried to test it on my own, if you know I mean - and I haven't noticed anything wrong?

I were on charge all the time, whatever the cracks, bricks etc.

So is it me, who can't judge it properly, or it's the users that comparing the tyre to the other tyres, and picking up faults?

Can you tell your experience pls :)

Let's have another ride and you can test it more 😊