How to tell you are addicted to EUCs

Tom

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe it was @KaleOsaurusRex I was talking to today.  He said he stays in contact with them.  I told him about Aspire.  They make E-cigs.  They paid attention to what we talked about on the forums.  They were able to deliver (first) when the other company's just floated.  With the new market here in the States for Wheels, a company the pays attention to the "pubic" will do EVERY WELL.

Yes, I believe they have close correspondence with @KaleOsaurusRex and @Jason McNeil.

Yeah I have seen Jason give (IPS? Don't remember)some feedback on the forum. That's good!

I believe it was @KaleOsaurusRex I was talking to today.  He said he stays in contact with them.  I told him about Aspire.  They make E-cigs.  They paid attention to what we talked about on the forums.  They were able to deliver (first) when the other company's just floated.  With the new market here in the States for Wheels, a company the pays attention to the "pubic" will do EVERY WELL.

Very good.

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, Michael Vu said:

Updated... I need MOAR!

IMG_20151220_205914.jpg

Oh my God!! You take the concept of having a back up wheel to a whole new level.

i always wondered what it meant when they say : he's got a nice set of wheels...now i know

reviews and comparisons please!!!!

I"m noticing my addiction during the cold weather.  I keep walking by my wheel looking at it.  Every now and then I'll get on it and ride it across the front room through the dinning room turn around in the kitchen then back to the front room.   A short ride helps keep the withdraws under-control. 

• 3 weeks later...

This thread is real fun, OK, here is my contribution:

1. Bragging about I'm the first in the nation (could not be sure 100%, but most probably) using EUC and sometimes felt ridiculously important just because of it.   

2. When in city car's drive...in constant evaluation of the route for uni ride availability.

3. While in the office to discover that the hallway outside the door could be used for perfect practice.

4. When back in home, instead of slippers to put sport shoes IOT be ready any time to step  up and just master that new move in the tiny room space.

5. Feeling the happiest man on the earth, when after malfunctioning the uni recovers itself.

6. Wondering "Am I  right with my mind" after long stare at the pic of Inmotion V5 feeling it as the sexiest thing ever seen :)

• 5 months later...

Archived