Ninebot one E mod

Jonathan

Heey guys.

had my ninebot for more dan a month and had the rubber on it. But used the wrong tape so it wouldnt come of.... So decided to use sticker removal... Well that ruined my bot. And off course a lot of scratches from dropping it and falling.

so i started to mod my Ninebot it is the start and i will update as soon as i get my wrapping foil.

so first i sprayed the pedals in black.

and then i took some leather (sheeps nappa is the thinest so more practical one) and covered the battery cover. As the leather can withstand more beatings than the original cover. 

Next step will be wrapping it in Velvet foil... Black. Im curious how its going to look... But just to be sure I also ordered some plasti dip.

what do you think of my mod

image.jpeg

Hey there
The leather looks cool and certainly makes it feel deluxe. I also got some black paint ready to color the pedal's outside. I did wrap my center with a black vinyl but didnt go on yet wrapping the outer rings. its a tough inclined surface to wrap without wrinkles. So I am thinking of spraypainting it or getting a replacement ring in the right color..

• 3 weeks later...

Finally had the time to mod my ninebot! 

So everything is now matt black! The shells are covered with velvet wrap foil, and the rest is plastidip black, also the pedals are repainted because i found them too shiny ;) . And i sprayed the ledcovers too just to match everything. Just one fine layer of plastidip

image.thumb.jpeg.3feacfdcbdf1c6f71352486

image.jpeg

Archived