MSX Updated rear light?

Looks like a mods to me.. Even though it is not a mod, I'm sure there will be not much improvement in performance (Like Tesla V2 & Monster 2).

It's funny that they blur Nikola on the right side of the picture :lol:  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Angel Latorre Trabanco said:

In Gotway Electric Unicycle group on Facebook comment 2000wh battery?! 50% more braking power?! For me it's not clear if they are talking about a new MSX or a mod...

Yeah - I was looking for info all over this morning but I guess it’s on Facebook, which I don’t have! 

On 13/05/2019 at 12:38, Angel Latorre Trabanco said:

Dans le groupe Gotway Electric Monocycle sur Facebook commenter 2000wh batterie?! 50% plus de puissance de freinage?! Pour moi, il n'est pas clair s'ils parlent d'un nouveau MSX ou d'un mod ...

old msx doesn't have 2000w motor ? because i command the new and it 2000w motor

2 hours ago, diegoxxx said:

yes it's true the acceleration is bigger, so I have a new msuperx and feel the differences

But how do you know that it is 30% better in terms of acceleration and 50% better in terms of braking?

Where do the numbers come from?

According to discussion on the Gotway Facebook page, the new MSX has no increase in motor power, acceleration or braking. Merely a bigger battery and different tail light. This comes from the company itself. However, there's a fair bit of contradicting information going around right now, so we'd best just wait for customers to get their hands on it before we start going to definite conclusions.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Issah said:

According to discussion on the Gotway Facebook page, the new MSX has no increase in motor power, acceleration or braking. Merely a bigger battery and different tail light. This comes from the company itself. However, there's a fair bit of contradicting information going around right now, so we'd best just wait for customers to get their hands on it before we start going to definite conclusions.

I can assure you that it does not have a bigger battery. And I really doubt that it has any noticeable changes in acceleration or braking but I have no first hand experience with it.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I can assure you that it does not have a bigger battery. And I really doubt that it has any noticeable changes in acceleration or braking but I have no first hand experience with it.

This was a quote from from WhatsApp group but it might be just some extras added to it it may not be standard options I'm waiting to see,,,,

1radwerkstatt.de is phantastic....
I am waiting for a new wheel from them....with some “special options”...wait and be surprised 😎

• Like 1