Which wheel have you got and do you like it?

Gasmantle

3 hours ago, LZMutant said:

Size comparison for you:

InMotion V10F - 48 pounds
InMotion V5F - 28 pounds

IMG_5100_edited-1.jpg

That's great thanks, I already have the V5F and have though about the V10F when I come to upgrade so it's useful to see how they compare next to each other. It's a much larger difference than I imagined :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kasenutty said:

My 16s feels like I could throw it like a frisbee after using my 18xl for a while. 

Lmfao. Everything feels like i could throw it like a frisbee after using that damn wheel. I tore my garage door open by accident the other day. I was used to it being super heavy for me (one of them is electric the other is manual). I used to have to get a bit of a lift, get my knee under there, then grip it underhand from the bottom (to do it with 1 hand only). Usually i just rested the wheel and used 2 hands. This time i leaned down and damn near ripped it off its track. Scared the shit out of myself. Not only because of the power in my arms, but my squatting power. This time last year, i couldnt even get into a squat. But ever since i started riding, ive been forcing myself never to ride standing straight. Im always in a more that normal deep squat just for conditioning. People say these things are lazy, loll. Not for me. Im SO tired after riding. 

Wait, what was the topic again?

Edited by seage
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lucas Alexander Oliver said:

Wow man, everyone is different but I am really surprised of your opinion on riding your wheel.  

The only thing I can think is that you just haven’t gotten out there and gotten over your fear and really ridden hard enough to make it exciting... just imo ...

. the v5f is also a very small wheel with not much power.   I haven’t ridden one but I can’t imagine it’s the most exciting wheel to ride

. A little more power and speed might be what’s missing for you.. or who knows maybe euc’s just aren’t for you 🤯.  But riding my wheel is by far the most fun I have ever paid money to have ..   I’m buying my wife one so we can wheel together cause all I wanna do is gliiiiiiiiide !!  So if she wants to spend my free time with me  she’s gonna have to glide along with me   Lol   😎😍🤩

I’ve got my partner to the point where we need a second wheel :D

funny watching it click and then see her time using it increase exponentially.

• Upvote 2