The technological top speed limits of EUC’s

25 minutes ago, andrew900nyc said:

You are correct that I was not aware that the msx can achieve speeds of 45mph within its recommended operating parameters. I was under the impression that the top speed of high-end EUCS’s were about 35mph or so.

Your claim that I have done zero research is inaccurate and seems a bit odd to me. I previously explained to you that the vehicle I invented (1) is heavier than a EUC, and (2) has a different riding position. If I understand you correctly, you seem to be implying that I’m considering the wrong motor for this vehicle. My question to you is: Since I’ve provided so few details about the vehicle, how on earth would you know whether or not I chose the proper motor?

Lastly, I am not concerned about having too much power for the prototype. We can always limit how fast it can go. However, since it will be operated on a racetrack, I am very interested in knowing the approximate top speed this type of vehicle will be capable of achieving and that’s the reason for the powerful motor.

perhaps you think you invented something new when these are already out there.  unless your vehicle hovers on a cushion of air, it isn't new.  variations are all there.  

17259-wsbxrr.jpg.9116469e9ec838cc1ccc00e09004ca2d.jpgnew-electric-unicycle-scooter-500w-motorcycle.thumb.jpg.4a3089270eec27c6fb000ca8d555d0a8.jpg1326019623_singlewheelmotorcycle.jpg.4974f62f6273208d379f85867c7a061f.jpgwheel-surf.jpg.25966570ef712f6ace89584057fe14a8.jpg

2 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

perhaps you think you invented something new when these are already out there.  unless your vehicle hovers on a cushion of air, it isn't new.  variations are all there.  

Although my vehicle does not hover on air, I am quite confident that I invented something new. I have already disclosed my invention to a very trusted member of this forum and I plan to divulge the invention to two other very highly regarded members of this forum. I don't expect you to believe me that my invention is new. If the trusted members of this forum who I disclose my invention to indicate that my invention is indeed quite unique, will you believe them?

Frankly, I find your bold statement "unless your vehicle hovers on a cushion of air, it isn't new" to be a rather bizarre proclamation.

All I can say at this point is wait and see and then you can judge for yourself.

52 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

Bikes are 300lbs.  You ever do a wheelie above 100mph?  Give it a shot and we can talk.  I've seen bikes fail at doing wheelies a lot less than 100mph.

Yes I have, and even with a passenger admittedly at lower speeds. Hell, even my BMW with a 60 inch wheelbase did wheelies.

And you've got a 1000cc, right? You're going to do wheelies at all speeds, because it's a trivial task.

• Like 1