Turbowheel Dart, T9 thoughts ?

eucinsea

Hello All - My partner is interested in an e-scooter and I was thinking about the Inmotion L8F as I have an Inmotion V8 EUC. Looking online seems that they are not that great compared to other similarly priced e-scooters.

Has anyone had experience with 'Turbowheel Dart, T9 600W/614Wh' I see it on ewheels.com and seems to have good reviews on that site. Anyone around here have experience with one? She would be using it around Seattle, WA USA  with regular usage of 4 miles to/from work and then riding around with me on the weekends around Seattle.

2019 TNE Q4 V3 ...1300W motor, 52V 18Ah battery, 10 inch Tubeless tyres ...a very cheap chinese e-scooter ...might find one in the USA ...you could buy one off the TNE company on alibaba or directly off the company if you get the sales rep email address off their YouTube videos ...sorry, l don't appear to have the pricelist for V3, but it's about US$500 plus US$105 shipping, l hope, lol ...alibaba offer security ...TNE e-scooters will be all over the USA Like a bad rash over this year ...they make their own lithium ion batteries, so they're a bit cheaper, a big company.

2 cents worth

:eff01bbbfc: l'm assuming you are already aware that the Turbowheel Dart is exactly the same as a 2019 model ZERO 9 (25 Amp controller for darting around, 600 Watt motor for longevity)

...the deck has changed colour too, that & 600W inscribed on the back wheel motor is how you can tell what you're looking at is indeed the new upgraded ZERO 9 from Titan Industries.

zero-9-rider.png