EUC Stickers / Decals

Hello!

Tomorrow i get my Z10 upgrade, its gonna be my first powered up wheel, and i thought i search for some stickers / decals for it, as i had on my firewheel clone, and i know that there are plenty for ninebot one euc's like the e/p/s2 models. I've seen designs like captain america shield, pokemon pokeball (funny) and more.

But,

i can't seem to find anything about the Z series.

I've searched for Kingsong stickers, nothing, I also searched for InMotion stickers, still nothing!

Why there aren't any out there, i know it's a burden to have them removed, but there are some stickers out there, like the ones i have on my mac book air, that can be removed easily and don't leave a trace of glue or any kind of residue.

If you have any idea/links/something, please share it with me/us (the community).

And, last, can we print out stickers from a design we like on a printer that cuts it sticker in the right places so we can remove it with ease and put it on a wheel!?!! If yes are there there specs/dimensions about wheels anywhere?

Lot's of questions, but had'em on my mind for so long!

I put a mustache bumper sticker on the front of my MCM5, and it looked great for about three days. Then I removed what hadn't gotten scraped away. That said, some vinyl wrap, like on a car or motorcycle, or plasti-dip even, might give you something you want. I do colored duct tape art on mine sometimes, but not even a whole panel, and purely decorative for the short term.

I like the idea, but I don't think there's a business case for developing a sticker set for mass market. If you have access to a CNC cutter you could iterate to a good enough design, and offer it for sale, or cut different materials for a new look every day or week. Application of the sticker on something as big as a wheel might not be easy for everybody. The same sticker set might look different depending on who applied it.