Jump to content
stephen

MSX with Nikola pedals

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, kelec_947 said:

Possible to you to make tutorial ? It's difficult to change pedal ?

There's just a grub screw at each end of the pedal take them out knock the rod through , install new pedal = put pedal in place put the rod in making sure you got the washers on while the rods going through , put grub screw in one end tap rod to the grub screw , put grub screw in other end and tighten up equally πŸ‘

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, stephen said:

There's just a grub screw at each end of the pedal take them out knock the rod through , install new pedal = put pedal in place put the rod in making sure you got the washers on while the rods going through , put grub screw in one end tap rod to the grub screw , put grub screw in other end and tighten up equally πŸ‘

So as we discussed @stephenΒ ...

I'll bring the full suitcase of money this Friday,Β and I'll collect your MSX at 11:00am atΒ Lister Park, as you've promised.

:)

So I will ENJOY the meeting then :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally, perhaps i found an answer about the difference between stephen picture and mine. The MSX motor arms has two batches,The first batch of motor arms can match the pedals very well. My MSX is the latest in date (with new rear light).Β 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PogArt Artur said:

So as we discussed @stephenΒ ...

I'll bring the full suitcase of money this Friday,Β and I'll collect your MSX at 11:00am atΒ Lister Park, as you've promised.

:)

So I will ENJOY the meeting then :)

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Yes your suitcase will need to be full , I've not used the z10 since i got my new pedals on the msx that would be the first to go 😁 i love my msx😊 

Β 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, kelec_947 said:

Finally, perhaps i found an answer about the difference between stephen picture and mine. The MSX motor arms has two batches,The first batch of motor arms can match the pedals very well. My MSX is the latest in date (with new rear light).Β 

I'm sure there's no difference in pedal arms they wouldn't make it more of an angle on the newer msx ....

Have you got the msx yet?

Post some pictures please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, stephen said:

I'm sure there's no difference in pedal arms they wouldn't make it more of an angle on the newer msx ....

Have you got the msx yet?

Post some pictures please

@stephen unfortunally i don't have yet msx is in transit. Perhaps first time you have put these nikola pedal on your msx they are like that and your weight lowered the pedals. Here photos of seller send meΒ 

Screenshot 2019-05-13 at 14.18.15 (1).png

d3af91cb-7515-4c80-9544-0ba1aa5b11fc.jpeg

d8dcb7e2-8b0b-4440-867e-13121bada239.jpeg

Edited by kelec_947
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stephen said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Yes your suitcase will need to be full , I've not used the z10 since i got my new pedals on the msx that would be the first to go 😁 i love my msx😊 

Β 

Unfortunately my favourite Z10 has faded away,after I've compared the MSX specs...

BUT...

I believe any Z10 is superior to E+ :)

So...

Shall we make a deal then? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Riding my z10 in sunny Blackpool 😁😁😁i like it to much to say bye bye .

Girlfreind is riding my MSX she likes it because it's easier to ride than the z10 for her

I think she'll like the ks16X😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stephen said:

Riding my z10 in sunny Blackpool 😁😁😁i like it to much to say bye bye .

Girlfreind is riding my MSX she likes it because it's easier to ride than the z10 for her

I think she'll like the ks16X😊

Enjoy guys the lovely weather then!!!

And .., be gentleΒ to my Z10 @stephen

:):):)

Β 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...