stephen

MSX with Nikola pedals

14 hours ago, kelec_947 said:

Possible to you to make tutorial ? It's difficult to change pedal ?

There's just a grub screw at each end of the pedal take them out knock the rod through , install new pedal = put pedal in place put the rod in making sure you got the washers on while the rods going through , put grub screw in one end tap rod to the grub screw , put grub screw in other end and tighten up equally πŸ‘

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, stephen said:

There's just a grub screw at each end of the pedal take them out knock the rod through , install new pedal = put pedal in place put the rod in making sure you got the washers on while the rods going through , put grub screw in one end tap rod to the grub screw , put grub screw in other end and tighten up equally πŸ‘

So as we discussed @stephenΒ ...

I'll bring the full suitcase of money this Friday,Β and I'll collect your MSX at 11:00am atΒ Lister Park, as you've promised.

:)

So I will ENJOY the meeting then :)

• Like 1

Finally, perhaps i found an answer about the difference between stephen picture and mine. The MSX motor arms has two batches,The first batch of motor arms can match the pedals very well. My MSX is the latest in date (with new rear light).Β 

1 hour ago, PogArt Artur said:

So as we discussed @stephenΒ ...

I'll bring the full suitcase of money this Friday,Β and I'll collect your MSX at 11:00am atΒ Lister Park, as you've promised.

:)

So I will ENJOY the meeting then :)

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Yes your suitcase will need to be full , I've not used the z10 since i got my new pedals on the msx that would be the first to go 😁 i love my msx😊 

Β 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, kelec_947 said:

Finally, perhaps i found an answer about the difference between stephen picture and mine. The MSX motor arms has two batches,The first batch of motor arms can match the pedals very well. My MSX is the latest in date (with new rear light).Β 

I'm sure there's no difference in pedal arms they wouldn't make it more of an angle on the newer msx ....

Have you got the msx yet?

Post some pictures please

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, stephen said:

I'm sure there's no difference in pedal arms they wouldn't make it more of an angle on the newer msx ....

Have you got the msx yet?

Post some pictures please

@stephen unfortunally i don't have yet msx is in transit. Perhaps first time you have put these nikola pedal on your msx they are like that and your weight lowered the pedals. Here photos of seller send meΒ 

Screenshot 2019-05-13 at 14.18.15 (1).png

d3af91cb-7515-4c80-9544-0ba1aa5b11fc.jpeg

d8dcb7e2-8b0b-4440-867e-13121bada239.jpeg

Edited by kelec_947
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, stephen said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Yes your suitcase will need to be full , I've not used the z10 since i got my new pedals on the msx that would be the first to go 😁 i love my msx😊 

Β 

Unfortunately my favourite Z10 has faded away,after I've compared the MSX specs...

BUT...

I believe any Z10 is superior to E+ :)

So...

Shall we make a deal then? :)

Riding my z10 in sunny Blackpool 😁😁😁i like it to much to say bye bye .

Girlfreind is riding my MSX she likes it because it's easier to ride than the z10 for her

I think she'll like the ks16X😊

1 hour ago, stephen said:

Riding my z10 in sunny Blackpool 😁😁😁i like it to much to say bye bye .

Girlfreind is riding my MSX she likes it because it's easier to ride than the z10 for her

I think she'll like the ks16X😊

Enjoy guys the lovely weather then!!!

And .., be gentleΒ to my Z10 @stephen

:):):)

Β