PRINTERPAPER

Any Riders in Portland, OR?

I recently got an INMOTION V5F and my friend owns a Ninebot One C+. I'm wondering if there's anyone else who rides EUCs in the Portland area (also home to Rhyno Motors)

I hope you find some locals. I went on my first group ride a couple of weeks ago and it was a blast  

Ill be down in pdx in first week of June for a conference. I am going to try and take my glide3 on the train down. If it works out i’d love to meet up and ride around.

On 4/29/2019 at 8:43 PM, PRINTERPAPER said:

I recently got an INMOTION V5F and my friend owns a Ninebot One C+. I'm wondering if there's anyone else who rides EUCs in the Portland area (also home to Rhyno Motors)

On 4/30/2019 at 4:03 PM, prasket said:

I hope you find some locals. I went on my first group ride a couple of weeks ago and it was a blast  

Ill be down in pdx in first week of June for a conference. I am going to try and take my glide3 on the train down. If it works out i’d love to meet up and ride around.

Hit me up if ya wanna ride, I'm mostly into tricks and stunts but I wanna ride too. Holler

www.instagram.com/eucsidestreetreny

Hai! I just got my V10F last week and I’ve already been riding all the streets and trails of Vancouver. Someone showed me a video of another EUC rider near me and I’m wondering who it is! I have only seen one in my life two years ago besides mine I just got. I would love to meet up with other riders! Please message me if you guys find out about any meetups in the Portland/Vancouver area. Thanks!

-Natasha

07DD76C8-90F6-459B-9E65-695D40AB52B2.jpeg

I’m available! I’m in Vancouver but I’ll gladly ride over to Portland :) cactuspancake@yahoo.com

Anyone out there in PDX/Vancouver metro areas? I just got my first EUC, a V10. I'm looking for someone to help hold me up while I learn! I though just just just maybe I could do this without any assistance, but once I pulled it out of the box, thats a no. Actually a NO. With bold. And flashing lights. Anyhow. Hello!

2 minutes ago, jonm42 said:

I'm looking for someone to help hold me up while I learn!

Hi!

Very good idea. You learn so much faster if the initial ride is just along someone you can hold on to!

I jealously watched @BleepBloopBlop post about riding his brand new 16x all around Portland in the 16x thread....:)

On 8/27/2019 at 8:35 AM, meepmeepmayer said:

Hi!

Very good idea. You learn so much faster if the initial ride is just along someone you can hold on to!

Hi, I used a wall on the side of a home Depot. Was able to ride in about an hour but after 50+ miles I can typically get on first try and can maneuver well but still learning daily. Almost broke my shoulder not respecting this machine. Be safe and slow

Hum. There's an abandoned Orchard Hardware near me that might work. Just trying to get up to a stable speed is where I'm stuck at the moment. Too much sticking my arms out and then tipping.

I'm pretty new but I'm always up to ride with fellow electric unicyclist!!.

Im far out in Portland South East. Im near 3 skate parks, 2 pump tracks, 1 Mountain Bike Track, Mt Tabor Park and the Ghetto bike path that runs along the 205.

Very nice I'm not to far away at all. I was just at Gateway greenway but my wheel had a flat battery so I didn't stay long but still super fun.