What the hell did I buy?

Anubis

Hey all, 

So I do a lot of EV Repair and refurbishments. I usually focus on esk8/scooters, but I have picked up a few EUCs over the past month (KS18L and now a crappy airwheel). 

So to get straight to the point, I've just picked up something which I can't find whatsoever online. Its branded as an Aikesu product, but they don't sell it anywhere, the ONLY image i could find online which most closely matches this is this: (The differences are extremely minor e.g my front light is slightly different.)

Buy Single Wheel Electric City Bike Self Balancing Scooter High Power 1000w 18 Inch at wholesale prices

http://electric-bodyboard.quality.chinacsw.com/pz6763d05-single-wheel-electric-city-bike-self-balancing-scooter-high-power-1000w-18-inch.html

Even at that, the page is confusing and has images of multiple models. They also don't show a price, so I have no idea if I got ripped off or not

Does anyone know what the hell this actually is? Additionally, how much should I have paid for it? 

Cheers, Ben

I've seen similar looking things like this on youtube, although can't remember the brand specifically.

It's essentially an euc, as I don't think you need to use the handles, or even possibly the seat, at all?

On 4/29/2019 at 11:42 PM, svenomous said:

Seems pointless to put handlebars on something you cannot steer via the handlebars.

If an EUC has a handlebar you can steer it with the handlebar. Judging from Youtube (and thinking about it) the handlebar makes it easier to steer and ride for a newbie, at least for someone who can ride a bicycle. This has 22M views:

Personally I prefer the minimalist approach, a wheel, pedals and that's it.

Edited by Mono