2000 km trip starting Inmotion V8

lucian75

From last night still raining, not so bad at least but it wont stop soon so i say go further or give up. 

Its not yet time to give up so i go further. 

Edited by lucian75
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I made 35 km from last stop and i almost finish about 3 hours break to recharge baterry and i will start again with 2 full battery. 

Now i'm in Carei, small City but with great history.. Here in 25 October 1944 it was the last Battle to unrelease from Nazy occupation and this day is now National Army celebration. 

IMG_20190501_111944-1728x2304.jpg

IMG_20190501_112602-1728x2304.jpg

IMG_20190501_150828-2304x1728.jpg

IMG_20190501_150858-2080x1560.jpg

Screenshot_20190501-145134.jpg

Edited by lucian75
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks everyone.. Its late, i swap baterry with full one and it was 44 km untill next City. If îs needed i will walk few km but it wasn't planned to stop there because it was 140 km and i start later at 9.00 om raining day. 

Screenshot_20190501-204756.jpg

Screenshot_20190501-204751.jpg

Screenshot_20190501-212134.jpg

Screenshot_20190501-212155.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, lucian75 said:

Hello everyone, @Seba many Poland truck i've seen today :)

Good wheater today but i face wind to my face so it affect battery autonomy. 

Only 0.43 Mb to upload.. What to do? 

Haha :) I wish you to see more Polish unicyclists than truckers ;) And I wish you good weather. What is your total mileage from start?

• Like 1

@Seba  hi, i stop yesyerday în Timișoara, the last West City in Romania and very beautiful at almost 600 km from Cluj start. Today i just rest and enjoy beautiful day wich is also my birthday and i will see tomorrow where i will go from here..

I wanted to stop here fie a while but i think i will continue this trip. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, lucian75 said:

@Seba  hi, i stop yesyerday în Timișoara, the last West City in Romania and very beautiful at almost 600 km from Cluj start. Today i just rest and enjoy beautiful day wich is also my birthday and i will see tomorrow where i will go from here..

I wanted to stop here fie a while but i think i will continue this trip. 

Happy Birthday!

5 hours ago, lucian75 said:

Today i just rest and enjoy beautiful day wich is also my birthday

Wow, I missed that - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :cheers::thumbup:

Thank You guys..wonderfull day yesterday,i participate to bike miting with hundreds of people from very young childs to old people who ask for more bicycle lanes in the city.

After that we stop in one beutiful place where we see one music show..Nice..

I wanted to start again today but its raining and it seems it will rain all day..so today just relax in one very nice hostel with nice people.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lucian75 said:

Thank You guys..wonderfull day yesterday,i participate to bike miting with hundreds of people from very young childs to old people who ask for more bicycle lanes in the city.

After that we stop in one beutiful place where we see one music show..Nice..

I wanted to start again today but its raining and it seems it will rain all day..so today just relax in one very nice hostel with nice people.

Post new photographs of your trip! We like them very much!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, because of bad weather i choose to stop in Timisoara and i start delivery to make some money for next upgrade.. Last weekend i was to Belgrade crossing the border with tne wheel for 20 km and om return i go 70 km from Vrset to Timisoara.. Today 2 wires has cutted because i swap battery so many times, no big problem just need to be soldered but i need to upgrade to another faster and big battery so i choose to sell parts from my 2 Inmotion V8.. Battery, PCB chargers, motor wheels is on market place. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...