2000 km trip starting Inmotion V8

lucian75

I wish you all best! I'm going to my trip on June, but it won't be that long because I'll have only seven days to ride 800 km. So good luck with your 2000 km! :thumbup:

Is your phone an iPhone or Android? Because if you're using Android, you could consider logging your journey with WheelLog and instantly put on map, so all interested people could follow you on the map live :) WheelLog should work well with V8, in addition you could get voice prompts about battery level, speed, ride duration, distance etc.

Edited by Seba

Guest PogArt Artur
4 hours ago, lucian75 said:

Hello everyone, my name Lucian from Romania and tomorrow morning at about 08.00 i want to start big trip with one of my wheels. Here you can find updates and maybe you can see and like many beautiful Romanian landscapes. 

Thanks 

It's very intriguing !

Good luck !

Hey guys, i just have crazy idea... What about 1st EUC Rally Race? I think can be planned and organised în Bucharest? 

I think that will atract EUC riders all over the World here 😁

I think Bucharest can be friendly for such thing :)

Will be someone inteterested to participate if so? 

Edited by lucian75

13 minutes ago, Mimolette said:

Nice to see your trip, thanks for sharing. Cool you've managed to squeeze out that many km/day from the V8 :)

Yes, and i can do more if i can charge both battery în the same time.. But 100 km its ok 

200 km from start and swap the baterry's. I feel that i have underpressure but i don't check untill now.. I was going really slow and dont feel very well.. 

So much energy wasted. 

40 km untill next City and break point.. I hope to make it with this full battery. 

Screenshot_20190430-153024.jpg

IMG_20190430_153213-2304x1728.jpg

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, lucian75 said:

200 km from start and swap the baterry's. I feel that i have underpressure but i don't check untill now.. I was going really slow and dont feel very well.. 

So much energy wasted. 

40 km untill next City and break point.. I hope to make it with this full battery. 

You're brave man B) I wouldn't have decided to ride for 40km having only 480 Wh of battery charge. I hope you will find a place somewhere along the way to recharge the battery and check the pressure in the tire.