Gotway Monster 84v 2400 watt

In great condition just found it too much for me to handle, has three batteries in it, 2400 watts, 84 volts great condition, Plastics were replaced with purple used to be red. Has selectable fast charger. Wheel has about 788 miles on it mostly from previous owner I personally have only put on about 7 miles, I am used to a lighter easier to maneuver wheel like the in-motion V8. No issues with this wheel, rides perfect and smooth. Like anybody would like to get as much as I could for it to buy another wheel, send me your offer must at least be over $2,000, may also consider cash and possible trade me for what you have

20190407_191244-1.jpg

20190407_191252.jpg

Screenshot_2019-04-07-17-41-58-1-1.png

Edited by handyandy

On 4/30/2019 at 11:23 AM, Treatz said:

I'd be interested in exploring a deal. I have an 18L I might consider trading (with the XL pedals and brand new trolly handle). Happy to chat.

What a douchebag you tell me you're not going to get a monster and now you're going to by Shawn Mays

Hoi Handyandy,

Als je een monster wil leren rijden is 7 km echt niet genoeg.

NA een dikke 100 km of meer kan je een beetje weten hoe het wiel reageert.

En snap je meer hoe je met zo’n groot wiel stuurt - bochten neemt - remt enz.

Jammer dat je het wiel geen kans geeft, in Nederland rijden 6/7 monsters rond.

Allen rijders ervaren het wiel -  naar de leercurve -  het als een erg prettig wiel.

Heeel misschien is het een idee om jezelf wat meer aan het wiel te laten wennen.

Ook niet zo’n net commentaar op een niet koper :(

Hoe dan ook - succes.

Edited by gotmotion2016
  • Upvote 1

Don't really give a shit dude you waste all my time with the promise of buying it and then you back out don't really give a shit as a matter of fact they can take those 10 negative points they gave me and shove them up their ass and close my fucking account too many retards on here anyways