Meeting the p.officer today :)

Guest PogArt Artur

Guest PogArt Artur

It was on a pavement :)

I were commuting this afternoon, and being so busy on my mind, I've made a wrong turn,and when I realised what I've done, I were about to get past the Police Headquarter...
Well, I decided to carry on next to the building...
Then a p.officer appeared on the pavement at a front of my direction...
I had a seconds to get off the wheel and pretend innocent :) or keep going...
I kept rolling...
She had a look at me, I said "hiya love" , lol :) , and that's it.
Obviously it was unnecessary coincident, I'm not looking forward to repeat it, lol :)
Any way it's been my lucky day as well, as on the pavement I've found £5 note waiting for me to pick it up :)

Im too young to say "Hiya love" to anyone without an immediate ass whooping happening directly after. 

Guest PogArt Artur
35 minutes ago, seage said:

Im too young to say "Hiya love" to anyone without an immediate ass whooping happening directly after. 

Over here everybody does :)

It's common greetings :) 

Guest PogArt Artur
30 minutes ago, Gasmantle said:

If you are in Bradford UK and they turned a blind eye that's a good sign as I live relatively close and have just bought my first wheel which arrives tomorrow - I can't wait :)

Wow !!!

Congratulations !!!

It's exiting, isn't it?

Good look learning on it !

What wheel you've chosen please?

I've got Ninebot One E+ since March, I'm beginner too :)

I bought the Inmotion V5F from Speedywheels, it seems to be a beginner wheel and I can't justify anything expensive when I don't yet know if I'll be able to ride it. There are few disused railway tracks and the Leeds - Liverpool canal nearby so if the weather stays warm I'm hoping to explore those in a week or two :-)

2 hours ago, PogArt Artur said:

I were commuting this afternoon, and being so busy on my mind, I've made a wrong turn,and when I realised what I've done, I were about to get past the Police Headquarter...
I kept rolling...
Obviously it was unnecessary coincident, I'm not looking forward to repeat it, lol :)
Any way it's been my lucky day as well, as on the pavement I've found £5 note waiting for me to pick it up :)

I was in town today at the townhall where there police office is, that's where i ride , it was a good day until i lost £5 somewhere 🤔

1 hour ago, Gasmantle said:

I bought the Inmotion V5F from Speedywheels, it seems to be a beginner wheel and I can't justify anything expensive when I don't yet know if I'll be able to ride it. There are few disused railway tracks and the Leeds - Liverpool canal nearby so if the weather stays warm I'm hoping to explore those in a week or two :-)

@Gasmantle so what neck of the woods are you from then ? Get on that wheel and start practicing we nearly have a group lol @PogArt Artur and me 😃😃

3 minutes ago, Gasmantle said:

I'm about halfway between Skipton and Keighley - Bradford and Leeds are both about 25 mins away by train.

Aaah nice one keep the training up your going to enjoy your wheel 😊

4 hours ago, PogArt Artur said:

I kept rolling...

You can get far from riding nicely and showing respect of others. A smile helps too.

Guest PogArt Artur
3 hours ago, Gasmantle said:

That's great wheel, which I were considering too :)

I know nothing about the canal Leeds-Liverpool , one day I might explore it :)

I wish you very best weather then! 

Guest PogArt Artur
2 hours ago, stephen said:

I was in town today at the townhall where there police office is, that's where i ride , it was a good day until i lost £5 somewhere 🤔

Hahahaha !!!

Don't even try it on me :)

Hahahaaaa !

It's MINE now !

You can have a coup of a tea off it, that's it , lol :)

Hahahaaa :)

Guest PogArt Artur
1 hour ago, stephen said:

@Gasmantle so what neck of the woods are you from then ? Get on that wheel and start practicing we nearly have a group lol @PogArt Artur and me 😃😃

That's right !

It is actually group already , lol :)

Two beginners and mentor :)

hahahaaa !!!

Guest PogArt Artur
1 hour ago, Gasmantle said:

I'm about halfway between Skipton and Keighley - Bradford and Leeds are both about 25 mins away by train.

That's very close by indeed !

Great !

Guest PogArt Artur
43 minutes ago, Unventor said:

You can get far from riding nicely and showing respect of others. A smile helps too.

I'm keen person lol, I hope they can notice that :)

Just an hour ago on my way back I were crossing on foot the street, at a front of the car traffic patrol ...

To fewer minutes later riding on the pavement next to the other car patrol ...

Lol :)

I'm starting counting my days down, to see how many I will have left yet, lol :)

Whichever direction I go, everywhere I can see cops cars or officers... :)

1 hour ago, PogArt Artur said:

Hahahaha !!!

Don't even try it on me :)

Hahahaaaa !

It's MINE now !

You can have a coup of a tea off it, that's it , lol :)

Hahahaaa :)

Ah well it was worth a try 😊

1 hour ago, Unventor said:

I always try looking at the police and say hello if i encounter them but i don't see them very often

It's better when you forget about the police

51 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

I'm keen person lol, I hope they can notice that :)

Just an hour ago on my way back I were crossing on foot the street, at a front of the car traffic patrol ...

To fewer minutes later riding on the pavement next to the other car patrol ...

Lol :)

I'm starting counting my days down, to see how many I will have left yet, lol :)

Whichever direction I go, everywhere I can see cops cars or officers... :)

Guest PogArt Artur
49 minutes ago, stephen said:

Ah well it was worth a try 😊

I always try looking at the police and say hello if i encounter them but i don't see them very often

It's better when you forget about the police

It's always good to try @stephen :)

It's very rare I find anything other than 1 penny hahahaaaa :)

I have to stop searching streets to see "them" , I'll get paranoid if I carry on :) 

:)

I wish my encounters were that casual. Here people just avoid me. For the few times people do ask questions or interact with me, it's either some really shady guy asking the price, or some person yelling at me to get off the sidewalk. I do get the very rare inquiry about how difficult it is to learn, but those are maybe once or twice a year. 

Guest PogArt Artur
8 hours ago, Gasmantle said:

Well bring your stabilisers and water wings round, tomorrow is when I lose my EUC virginity ;)

There's always somewhere FIRST TIME awaiting :)

I keep my fingers crossed for your good luck, and great moments on your learning curve :)

Guest PogArt Artur
8 hours ago, Esper said:

I wish my encounters were that casual. Here people just avoid me. For the few times people do ask questions or interact with me, it's either some really shady guy asking the price, or some person yelling at me to get off the sidewalk. I do get the very rare inquiry about how difficult it is to learn, but those are maybe once or twice a year. 

I haven't been ask ever how difficult is to ride yet, but it's little bit annoying me everytime the co-workers telling me they would like have a go on it...

I don't like it, because none of them let me ever ride their car around, I just wouldn't ask that's true, but why I would?

The other co-worker is a bicyclist,and when I've mention two months ago about me willing to buy EUC, he had turned 180 degrees and went off?

I've asked him why he treated me like this, so he said it's stupid idea and he's got no interest to talk about it at all.

Now he's asking me to let him try... 

?!

Anyway everybody I'm passing near by is shouting some silly words on me,they might think it's just great fun to do so?, or if in the car they do yelling kind off animal calls whike passing me by? 

Others just looking at me, but usually keen enough to move away to let me pass...

I'm catching a lot of attention on the public commuting - that's for sure :)

haven't been ask ever how difficult is to ride yet, but it's little bit annoying me everytime the co-workers telling me they would like have a go on it

I get constant conversation if I'm just doodling about somewhere otherwise I'm in the road steaming ahead 😃, I've gone to Halifax today for my haircut i bearly use the car these days

silly words on me,they might think it's just great fun to do so?, or if in the car they do yelling kind off animal calls whike passing me by? 

Beeping the horn when they are next to you is a bummer it's so loud makes me jump ,,,nobs,,,😃  Blackpool again tomorrow 😊 that place is lovely to ride and everyone's nice and there's so much space on the prom😊😊😊

Guest PogArt Artur
31 minutes ago, stephen said:

I get constant conversation if I'm just doodling about somewhere otherwise I'm in the road steaming ahead 😃, I've gone to Halifax today for my haircut i bearly use the car these days

Beeping the horn when they are next to you is a bummer it's so loud makes me jump ,,,nobs,,,😃  Blackpool again tomorrow 😊 that place is lovely to ride and everyone's nice and there's so much space on the prom😊😊😊

I hope you'll get a lovely weather for Blackpool :)

For you rolling around is much easier I guess @stephen , as I assume you're riding on the streets rather than pavements?

Btw, one of my friends (bus driver) had started conversation seeing my wheel, and he's mentioned you, that other day you've past the bus he was driven at a great speed, so he opened his mouth like a fish , lol :)

Not knowing what is that "thing" you were on :)

I hope you'll get a lovely weather for Blackpool :)

For you rolling around is much easier I guess @stephen , as I assume you're riding on the streets rather than pavements?

Probably done 50/50 today pavements are so bumpy 😊 , and thanks

Btw, one of my friends (bus driver) had started conversation seeing my wheel, and he's mentioned you, that other day you've past the bus he was driven at a great speed, so he opened his mouth like a fish , lol :)

Not knowing what is that "thing" you were on 

Yes i get all over just been out this morning ,, work now though i always go before work i work at the hospital so one way or another I'll end up there ☹️:cry2:😂

Archived