7 hours ago, uekarashi said:

It does save to a different location, at least for me - 

- old wheellog saves to Internal Storage/Downloads/WheeLog Logs/

- this wheellog saves to Internal Storage/WheelLog/Logs/

Thanks! It stored it in the second location. Phone is Moto G5S+ running Android 8.1.0

I attached a file of it cutting in and out. I looooove the log viewer by the way. I no longer have to throw the data in excel.

2019_05_30_14_15_23.csv

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Flyboy10 said:

I attached a file of it cutting in and out. I looooove the log viewer by the way. I no longer have to throw the data in excel.

I'm glad to hear :) From what I see in your log file you had a several wheel disconnections lasting from just few seconds to about 95 seconds for the longest. It may be caused by many factors - radio interferences, high CPU load, some applications running concurrently and using BT stack or just original OEM app sitting in background and messing with connectivity.

I'm using WheelLog with Moto G7 Power on Android 9. This is slightly newer phone than G5, but also not a high end one. I don't have any problems with my KS wheels. But I'm using clean, factory config with just WheelLog and Spotify installed (not including apps that was preloaded in factory).

• Like 1

Ok. I also have trouble connecting to any app (kingsong old and new, and both your Wheellog and the original) when playing music over the bluetooth speakers. You wouldn't happen to know why would you?

5 minutes ago, Flyboy10 said:

Ok. I also have trouble connecting to any app (kingsong old and new, and both your Wheellog and the original) when playing music over the bluetooth speakers. You wouldn't happen to know why would you?

This sounds possibly like the phone is just iffy at connecting to multiple Bluetooth devices. AFAIK the speakers and data from Kingsong aren't the same device. 

5 minutes ago, Flyboy10 said:

I have no clue :( However normally, there should be no problem at all being simultaneously connected to the wheel and speakers.  I use such combination everyday on every ride - BT Low Energy data connection with wheel and simultaneously audio BT connection with my helmet headset. 

Anyway I found a strange problem with my KS-18XL. I was mid tour and suddenly wheel started to disconnect. Previously any connection was rock solid. After disconnecting it was unable to reconnect automatcally. Manual connection worked, but just after few seconds it disconnected again. Turning wheel off and on didn't helped. Finally, I decided to upgrade firmware from 1.11 to 1.12. Firmware update frozen at 3%, so I had to use KS service app to recover from this problem and complete upgrade. After upgrading to 1.12 BT connection problem magically disappeared and again I have a rock solid BT connection.

• Like 1

Some of you may use Huawei phones with WheelLog. There are known problems with many applications using GPS and running on Huawei phones. So if you are experiencing problems with WheelLog on Huawei, this may be helpful:

• Like 1

There is something strange on the web site this morning.

I can see Top riders when I'm not logged.

image.thumb.png.a8c59f4f8451b96a1b48864f3fec69cf.png

Bur I cannot see "Top riders" when I'm logged

image.thumb.png.8bf7bf109a0b65ecc4638ee18456e2d4.png

Edited by koto

39 minutes ago, koto said:

There is something strange on the web site this morning.

I can see Top riders when I'm not logged.

Bur I cannot see "Top riders" when I'm logged

Hmm, really strange. What browser are you using? Please try with other browser and let me know if the problem is also visible on other browser.

1 hour ago, Seba said:

Hmm, really strange. What browser are you using? Please try with other browser and let me know if the problem is also visible on other browser.

My browser: Google Chrome Version 75.0.3770.80

I have the same problem with Firefox 60.6.3esr 

Hum, I am probably still logged in to the site on another computer (far from here). Can this explain that  behaviour ?

4 hours ago, koto said:

My browser: Google Chrome Version 75.0.3770.80

I have the same problem with Firefox 60.6.3esr 

Ok, please start Chrome, open menu (three vertical dots in the right top corner), then More tools and Developer tools. When developer tools panel will open, click Console tab. Finally browse to https://euc.world - if any errors will show in console, let me know about details.

4 hours ago, koto said:

Hum, I am probably still logged in to the site on another computer (far from here). Can this explain that  behaviour ?

No, you may be logged in on many devices at the same time and everything should work normally.

2 hours ago, Seba said:

Ok, please start Chrome, open menu (three vertical dots in the right top corner), then More tools and Developer tools. When developer tools panel will open, click Console tab. Finally browse to https://euc.world - if any errors will show in console, let me know about details.

No, you may be logged in on many devices at the same time and everything should work normally.

I'm back home and everything works fine .

image.thumb.png.bb73b1baf19c7d123ddd70121f8d743e.png

You can notice something funny. I'm ranked 4th everywhere :-)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seba said:

I used a PC with Windows7 while I had the strange behaviour. At home, I'm using ubuntu-18.04.

I've just tested on the PC with Windows7 and everything works fine. I saw that during the boot process there was  Windows 7 updates... Ok, next time I'll think of the "Console Tab". I cannot investigatie any further since I cannot reproduce the strange behaviour.

2 hours ago, koto said:

I'm back home and everything works fine .

Welcome to IT world! :D

2 hours ago, koto said:

You can notice something funny. I'm ranked 4th everywhere :-)

And I'm ranking lower and lower in the results every day :crying:This is what happens when you spend your time on WheelLog & euc.world development instead of just riding your wheel! :)

image.thumb.png.5c004f5f12c2de5ce252015739465fbd.png

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Seba said:

Welcome to IT world! :D

I'm familiar with this thanks to my job :)

33 minutes ago, Seba said:

image.thumb.png.5c004f5f12c2de5ce252015739465fbd.png

About this "Top Riders" section. Just for fun, it may be useful for connected users to be able to click on "Steel legs" or "Globe trotter" and so on... and see related complete ranking details :)

On 5/31/2019 at 4:40 PM, Seba said:

After upgrading to 1.12 BT connection problem magically disappeared and again I have a rock solid BT connection.

I had the same exact problem. Have you noticed any differences in wheel behaviour since the upgrade? (and callibrating, of course)

BTW, @Seba, I recall you having mentioned you were planning on having a multilingual website. If you ever get 'round to it, let me know where to download the text files and I'll happily translate it to Spanish :)

Website suggestion for WheelLog app.

Older versions section as an archive of all of the versions of WheelLog you have produced for reference and for developing, like i need now to check on which version the pebble time 2 watch is working but not as expected. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, George Iliev said:

Another idea: Let us set our wheels in our profiles. I'm watching a live tour now from "kwmisiek" and his battery usage is amazing to me, I wanna know what wheel he's riding!

I actually enjoy trying to guess what wheel people are using, but great idea,that would be cool. 

BTW @Sebait would be cool to be able to check out people's profile, as in click on their name and see all of their publicly shared routes, not only the last one (or is that already possible and my browser has been screwing me over?) 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Lefteris said:

Thank you for taking the time to consider our wishes and suggestions, we love the work you have done with the app revision and the whole euc.world website, it's great and it will soon be known as the best euc companion app/site!!

Amen! 

Only 125 users worldwide and nearly 17.000 km done & the almost 2 metric tonnes of CO2 saved! Euc.world is definitely on its way to becoming the best resource out there for EUC lobbying (as well as user functionality, needless to say) :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Does the live tracking have auto stop recognition? Like if I stop for lunch for and hour, will it pause or just continue recording data?

1 hour ago, Flyboy10 said:

Does the live tracking have auto stop recognition? Like if I stop for lunch for and hour, will it pause or just continue recording data?

As far as I know, you have to pause manually

• Like 1