43 minutes ago, Seba said:

Within next few days I'll add options to change tour privacy, to add photos to existing tours and to delete unneeded tours (test or empty tours for example). Now I'm working on wheel data display to the chart. I hope to make it working tomorrow :)

Thanks for the work gone into this:thumbup:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to know some examples of the GPX files that we can export from our website.

It can be used in Google Earth, but also in ... xxx xxx xxx (type some guys :P don't leave the "xxx's" empty :D . )

15 hours ago, Robert Hendelman Jr said:

Is the link in the first post to the apk the same as getting wheellog from google play store?  Is there an IOS verson?

The latest version by @Seba is not the same as the version available on google play store.

There is no IOS version.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Robert Hendelman Jr said:

Is the link in the first post to the apk the same as getting wheellog from google play store?  Is there an IOS verson?

I just updated the first post with actual link to latest version. Previously it led to 2.0.26 version that should not be used anymore (there was a problem with Samsung Gear watches). WheelLog is for Android only.

Version that can be found in Google Store seems to be no longer developed - latest 2.0.19 is almost 9 months old. Certainly it doesn't support all these features that I mention in this thread. WheelLog is GPL 3.0 open-source software that has been created by Kevin Cooper and then developed by other people. I used its latest source code and extended it further adding features I missed in old, Google Play version.

Yesterday i rode down Glyfada ports, again :P and recorded it with WheelLog, but also record about 15mins with Horizon app, stable etc.

Easy way to combine data from gpx file to the video, is what i'm currently searching for (i'm on a macbook but i also have a windows machine)

Thanks for the info guys.  I have to figure out how to get this apk on my phone.  I'm not much of a phone guy.... I'll figure it out one of these weekends :-)

Any plans or an IOS version?  I may be switching to an old iphone se from my android phone as my android phone is almost 2.5 years old & on it's last legs.

• Like 1

In iOS you must use DarknessBot app.

In android just download the apk and as soon as it says it's downloaded select open and then install after the installation finishes you'll find it in your app drawer, not your home screen.

It's the simple way of manually installing apps from apk files.

Now about videos and gpx data, i found that VIRB the editor for garmin videos that is free to download and use for everybody, has a feature to add gpx information on top of your video, you just need to sync it properly

Aww thanks for including us :) I am really touched! 

I am having a fresh-off-the-wheel suggestion: would it be possible to add different trip counters (similar to cars)? For example, I'd like to keep user distance for one battery charge total distance, trip 2 for current trip only and trip 3 for custom periods (all summer months for example) 

• Like 2

Another features added :)

1. Now it's possible to select between time and distance horizontal scale (previously only distance scale was available). Time scale is default as it better shows ride progress. Distance scale is better for ride review, especially in relation to what is shown on map. You can change scale from "Settings" menu.

2. Tour map and chart are now active - you can move mouse pointer over chart or tour path to see wheel parameters of this point. On mobile devices just tap on the chart or path.

3. After tour is finished, it's possible to change it's default title. To change it just click/tap on tour title to edit. When finished, press Enter or tap outside yellow edit area. So if you don't like "26.5 km in Gdańsk" you can name it "The ride when I met my wife" :P

4. Now it should be much easier to use euc.world on mobile devices (but also on desktop computers) - map won't prevent from scrolling the entire page with mouse wheel or touch. To zoom with mouse wheel on desktop computer just press and hold CTRL key.

5. What may be very exciting to many, there is a "Top riders" section on main page, just below the map :w00t2: I think it's self-explanatory ;) Every ride counts, regardless of privacy setting. Only rides longer than 5 km are taken into account, you need to ride using euc.world for at least one week and have at least 5 tours to be included into classification. So if you just joined, don't be afraid that you won't show in "Top riders".

I believe I didn't forgot anything. Now I'll work on tour list (under your account menu) because this needs to be improved, so if you see any issues with it (eg. not displaying custom tour title), plesae hold for a while. I'm also working on some improvements with WheelLog. I also plan to make a video tutorial about how to use euc.world and WheelLog.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Seba said:

Top riders"

This needs sub sections like top riders of Europe, then of specific country etc.

so in that way riders are gonna be pushed to ride more 😜😉

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Seba said:

Another features added :)

1. Now it's possible to select between time and distance horizontal scale (previously only distance scale was available). Time scale is default as it better shows ride progress. Distance scale is better for ride review, especially in relation to what is shown on map. You can change scale from "Settings" menu.

2. Tour map and chart are now active - you can move mouse pointer over chart or tour path to see wheel parameters of this point. On mobile devices just tap on the chart or path.

3. After tour is finished, it's possible to change it's default title. To change it just click/tap on tour title to edit. When finished, press Enter or tap outside yellow edit area. So if you don't like "26.5 km in Gdańsk" you can name it "The ride when I met my wife" :P

4. Now it should be much easier to use euc.world on mobile devices (but also on desktop computers) - map won't prevent from scrolling the entire page with mouse wheel or touch. To zoom with mouse wheel on desktop computer just press and hold CTRL key.

5. What may be very exciting to many, there is a "Top riders" section on main page, just below the map :w00t2: I think it's self-explanatory ;) Every ride counts, regardless of privacy setting. Only rides longer than 5 km are taken into account, you need to ride using euc.world for at least one week and have at least 5 tours to be included into classification. So if you just joined, don't be afraid that you won't show in "Top riders".

I believe I didn't forgot anything. Now I'll work on tour list (under your account menu) because this needs to be improved, so if you see any issues with it (eg. not displaying custom tour title), plesae hold for a while. I'm also working on some improvements with WheelLog. I also plan to make a video tutorial about how to use euc.world and WheelLog.

Wow, you've put a lot of work into this in the past week, @Seba !!! Thanks for all the new additions! And the "Top Riders" section is a cool touch!

BTW, if you're interested, I'd be happy to translate any/all of the documentation into Spanish (since WheelLog has already been translated) :)

Edited by travsformation

25 minutes ago, travsformation said:

Wow, you've put a lot of work into this in the past week, @Seba !!! Thanks for all the new additions! And the "Top Riders" section is a cool touch!

BTW, if you're interested, I'd be happy to translate any/all of the documentation into Spanish (since WheelLog has already been translated) :)

Yeah about that, how about having the website fully translated !??!

@Seba: I d'ont know why but max speed shown in a tour page is not always accurate. From time to time it is too high. Today it shows 71 km/h for my last trip. It is just impossible.

@seba: Now I can edit a tour title but in the tours list page titles are not changed. Perhaps, it is more useful to read the customized title on the tours list page than on a tour page. Anyway, thank you for the changes you made.

On a tour page, it is not so easy to understand that the title is editable. (I'm using firefox on ubuntu 18.04)

1 hour ago, Lefteris said:

Yeah about that, how about having the website fully translated !??!

I thought about that too but it sounds like A LOT of extra work to duplicate EVERYTHING into who knows how many languages....particularly when it's a one-man operation...It sounds like asking a lot from just one person who's doing this as a passion project... :)

Moreover, I think that time could be better invested in further developing the site and the app :)

1 hour ago, koto said:

@seba: Now I can edit a tour title but in the tours list page titles are not changed. Perhaps, it is more useful to read the customized title on the tours list page than on a tour page. Anyway, thank you for the changes you made.

I can confirm that the title is changed once the tour is opened, but not on the list.

1 hour ago, koto said:

On a tour page, it is not so easy to understand that the title is editable. (I'm using firefox on ubuntu 18.04)

If you know all you have to do is click on it, it's pretty straightforward :) (Firefox 66.0.4 on Linux Mint 19) ;)

• Like 1

Which language is wheellog written in?

Im a beginner in c# development

I have been learning for 2 months now

And have made 1 windows forms app 

Fairly complex

Im just learning it for fun and a job later on maybe

and at some point i will get into xamarin

(C# cross platform mobile development)

And one of my goals. Is an app for wheels :P

Edited by Shad0z
  • Like 1