Jump to content

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Seba said:

Is your recent tour shown on map in EUC World app?

I didn't see, actually. I usually just close the app by back button then "Close EUC World" without stopping or noticing what the tour tile is telling me. Should I be manually ending a tour before quitting the app to be safe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, who_the said:

I didn't see, actually. I usually just close the app by back button then "Close EUC World" without stopping or noticing what the tour tile is telling me. Should I be manually ending a tour before quitting the app to be safe?

No, you don't have to. Tour recording will stop automatically on app close. Please switch to the fourth app page and verify that tour shown there is the last tour you've recorded and if the same tour appears on your tours list in EUC World website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Seba said:

No, you don't have to. Tour recording will stop automatically on app close. Please switch to the fourth app page and verify that tour shown there is the last tour you've recorded and if the same tour appears on your tours list in EUC World website.

Got it. OK so I'm at the map page now and it does indeed show my last tour. The tour does not show in my euc.world Tours list, however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, who_the said:

Got it. OK so I'm at the map page now and it does indeed show my last tour. The tour does not show in my euc.world Tours list, however.

Stupid question... in case you have "Use WiFi only" in the Tour recording settings in the App... you did connect the phone to a WiFi any time after recording the tour, didn't you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Coco66 said:

Stupid question... in case you have "Use WiFi only" in the Tour recording settings in the App... you did connect the phone to a WiFi any time after recording the tour, didn't you? 

Thank you, I do not have that setting activated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2020 at 2:52 PM, Bill Kolk said:

Hello. First of all sorry if this has been discussed already, but this is a big topic.

How would one go about debugging bluetooth connection problems?

More specifically, I own a Ninebot One S2 and a OnePlus 5t. I can connect with euc world on my wheel, but after a few (random) minutes, the disconnect sound from the wheel is triggered.

The app notification is still open and when I bring the app in the foreground, it re-connects after some seconds. Then the cycle repeats itself. I don't think I've managed to maintain a connection for longer than 10-15 minutes.

No other app / bluetooth connection is open and I have configured the Euc world to not be optimized (as to not be killed / reduce capabilities in background) through the Oxygen OS of my phone.

I suspect that my phone OS might be responsible, because I get disconnects on my soundbar as well when I use the app to connect.

When connecting to regular bluetooth headphones / headsets / speakers, I never get disconnected.

 

Can I enable low level debug logs perhaps and see what happens on the disconnection moment?

I know no one cares, but I received my V11 2 days ago and the connection seems stable so far (haven't got a disconnect yet).

Pebble button & flic button work great for the horn as well.

I would love to be able to map the day running lights (DRL) as a toggle in a button press as well! Thanks :)

Edited by Bill Kolk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, who_the said:

Thank you, I do not have that setting activated.

One more: are you sure you are currently signed in? I am quite sure that's what the app would do if not, let you record the Tour but of course not upload it to euc.world

Edited by Coco66

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noob question: EUC world...having issues getting it to log a trip.  my setup is a lemfo android watch with NO SIM.  Connects my sherman just fine and works great as a dashboard.  I have it data logging.  When I get home how do you indicate that the trip is done?  It then uploads 4 or 5 empty csv files.  GPS says it is working...Any help appreciated.

 

ps. Is there someplace else to load this app rather than the Play Store...is there an alternate more up to date apk available?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Violinfun said:

Noob question: EUC world...having issues getting it to log a trip.  my setup is a lemfo android watch with NO SIM.  Connects my sherman just fine and works great as a dashboard.  I have it data logging.  When I get home how do you indicate that the trip is done?  It then uploads 4 or 5 empty csv files.  GPS says it is working...Any help appreciated.

 

ps. Is there someplace else to load this app rather than the Play Store...is there an alternate more up to date apk available?

Play Store is the official source for EUC.world App. Current release is 2.0.6.

The Logging and the Tours are two separated things. To achieve a Tour to show on euc.world website you need to Start the Tour from the Tour screen (the rightmost one) when you start riding. You may be Logging or not, it has no impact on the Tour.

The Tour will be considered complete when you Stop it from that same screen or you close the EUC.world App.

And will be uploaded when your phone connects to the Internet.

Ah, the App needs to be signed in.

HTH

Edited by Coco66

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Bill Kolk said:

I know no one cares, but I received my V11 2 days ago and the connection seems stable so far (haven't got a disconnect yet).

Pebble button & flic button work great for the horn as well.

I would love to be able to map the day running lights (DRL) as a toggle in a button press as well! Thanks :)

Can you map 3 separate actions to the Pebble button or flic button (tap, double tap, and hold)? I'm thinking of getting a Pebble but I want to be able to both use the horn and headlight as a quick action. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BlueCrow said:

Can you map 3 separate actions to the Pebble button or flic button (tap, double tap, and hold)? I'm thinking of getting a Pebble but I want to be able to both use the horn and headlight as a quick action. 

Just open the settings and you will see.

Flic, for sure:

903894321_WhatsAppImage2020-10-16at17_31_34.thumb.jpeg.9cb29e86100272eb8fe12aa785bcefd9.jpeg

Watch, see note below:

1790645300_WhatsAppImage2020-10-16at17_31_28.thumb.jpeg.6fd00cde0ddad1025d2f700c8a898968.jpeg

Regarding Watch: the App can manage, not sure which watch (e.g. Pebble) can handle how many...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BlueCrow said:

Can you map 3 separate actions to the Pebble button or flic button (tap, double tap, and hold)? I'm thinking of getting a Pebble but I want to be able to both use the horn and headlight as a quick action. 

You can map three actions to a single Pebble watch button. For example you can map double press to horn, single press for light and hold for something other (voice report, enforce regulatory compliance etc).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Seba said:

enforce regulatory compliance etc).

Ooohh sneaky sneaky, I like it ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Seba said:

You can map three actions to a single Pebble watch button. For example you can map double press to horn, single press for light and hold for something other (voice report, enforce regulatory compliance etc).

:)   What happens when I drive 60kmh and press unintentionally a button enforce regulatory compliance ???  :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BlueCrow said:

Can you map 3 separate actions to the Pebble button or flic button (tap, double tap, and hold)? I'm thinking of getting a Pebble but I want to be able to both use the horn and headlight as a quick action. 

I have two Flic buttons and one Pebble, so that's 7 EUC World actions 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raptor said:

:)   What happens when I drive 60kmh and press unintentionally a button enforce regulatory compliance ???  :o

If I remember correctly it won't enforce it until you drop to 20 kmh or below (or maybe it was at a standstill) . But I'm not 100% certain so if you try, it's probably better to so at 25 kmh just in case. 

Although knowing Seba, I seriously doubt that's something he would have overlooked (same as with locking out switching off the wheel, you can't do either of those while in motion) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Coco66 and @Seba

Thanks. Glad to hear it. I'm still waiting for my EUC to arrive and a smartwatch is yet another thing that I will need to add onto my list of accessories/gear to get. It seems I'm discovering something new and cool every week while I'm waiting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, travsformation said:

Although knowing Seba, I seriously doubt that's something he would have overlooked (same as with locking out switching off the wheel, you can't do either of those while in motion) 

I expect the producer of the wheel thinking about it, not the "3rd party" providing an additional application that only triggers an existing wheel function... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, travsformation said:

I have two Flic buttons and one Pebble, so that's 7 EUC World actions 😁

Next EUC World update will support three actions for Pebble watch button :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Seba said:

Next EUC World update will support three actions for Pebble watch button :) 

Is there support in the firmware on the Kingsong side to adjust the flashing speed of the front and back headlights? I noticed my 16X in flashing headlight mode is pretty fast and would love options to flash slower.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sertified said:

Is there support in the firmware on the Kingsong side to adjust the flashing speed of the front and back headlights? I noticed my 16X in flashing headlight mode is pretty fast and would love options to flash slower.

As a principle, @Seba will correct me if I am wrong, first of all you have to check if those options are supported in the KS App.

If Yes, it may be that EUC World App is supporting / can be made to support the same function.

But as far as I (personally) see it, apart from lights and horns, I don't see why time and efforts have to be spent on supporting specific functions which will not be actively used during a ride... 

Edited by Coco66

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today I started the tour, then opened Google Maps and drove according to the instructions of its navigator. Opening EucWorld, I found it disconnected, but immediately connected again. Scrolling to the right on the tour window, I see that the tour is not being recorded and the round button with a triangle is activated. When pressed, I am prompted to start the tour again. That is, it is not proposed to continue the tour. After some time, this situation was repeated. As a result, I recorded three tours in one trip.
I suggest adding a button for forced continuation of the tour or a choice between Open a new tour and Continue tour.

https://euc.world/tour/591488028937307

https://euc.world/tour/591488830461185

https://euc.world/tour/591489475033284

This is the real route: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Minninglow+Car+Park+-+Peak+District+NP/53.065146,-1.6444968/53.0465126,-1.6276639/53.0499011,-1.6223628/53.050761,-1.6237126/53.0550289,-1.6221113/53.0641381,-1.6217469/53.0757501,-1.6090316/53.0732611,-1.6295313/53.120226,-1.7091786/@53.0815177,-1.7072978,12321m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m17!4m16!1m5!1m1!1s0x487a26acb1663659:0x9a4493e50633d5b4!2m2!1d-1.710837!2d53.1202475!1m0!1m0!1m0!1m0!1m0!1m0!1m0!1m0!1m0!3e1!5m1!1e3

Edited by Victor Solovjov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Seba said:

Next EUC World update will support three actions for Pebble watch button :) 

Nice! 

Maybe it will also have Spanish and Catalan translation. 😅

Will hopefully find time to do that soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...