I assume that you had no Internet connection for some time, so app couldn't verify your account status and reverted to non-premium. This would also answer why your tours didn't synchronized with your EUC World account. Please make sure your phone has connection with Internet and sign in to resychronize your account status.

• Like 1

Good is sometime "clean" eucworld folder in phone. Copy logs from phone to pc and clean LOG folder. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Seba said:

Please make sure your phone has connection with Internet and sign in to resychronize your account status.

Now checked again. Internet is on the phone. The laptop is fine too. When I open the Logs on the euc.world site, it is empty. No old logs, nothing.

Just now, Victor Solovjov said:

Yes. But I turn it off at the end of the trip. I even tried opening the euс.world website on my phone. Completely empty in the logs section.

try other phone browser. Adblock and others addons can broke euc.world site. Make shure you give euc.world to white list. This fix my mising logs/menus in past. 

5 minutes ago, Victor Solovjov said:

Completely empty in the logs section.

@Seba I am seeing this on my account too! It is ONLY the logs that have disappeared from the website, whether I check online on my phone or on my home computer!

Edited by fbhb

2 minutes ago, Victor Solovjov said:

Yes. But I turn it off at the end of the trip.

So if you are signed in, the app should make contact with the server knowing your accunt. Maybe you have turned on "use wifi only" in the log settings?

Just to be sure - in the log settings "upload logs" is enabled?

2 minutes ago, Victor Solovjov said:

I even tried opening the euс.world website on my phone. Completely empty in the logs section.

Looking at the website with the browser has nothing to do with the uploading of the logs.

But i just tried this, too - as reported from the others my logs section is empty, too! Just my previously loaded tours are still shown.

Seems some hickup at the server side? @Seba

• Like 2

Can confirm PC google chrome  84.0.4147.89  (64bit).

Addons on/off no change. LOGS not here

On 7/18/2020 at 2:49 PM, travsformation said:

For anyone who'd like to know the kind of dedication that goes into EUC World, check out Seba's latest public tour67 km (2 & 1/2h) riding around in circles to to get the MSP battery readings right. I'm sure he can think of more fun ways (and more interesting rides) to spend his Saturday afternoon. Yet instead, he does this:

KingSeba.png

First of all, that's impressive!!

Second.. What's also impressive is how much power the wheel is "drinking", looking at the graph it seems the average was above 1kW, during 2.3h, that would mean a minimum battery of 2300Wh, but it looks like websites report 1800Wh battery. And you even mention the wheel was not fully charged.

Continuing with the numbers, 2300Wh/70km = 32Wh/km, which is A LOT for a flat surface. I average 15Wh (at the charger level)* on my KS14S in Barcelona which is not flat at all (my tours at least).

My point is... are you sure the wheel is reporting the power accurately?

Cheers!

*I mean, I measure how many Wh (after the transformer and before the battery) I feed the wheel and how many km I ride, which because of charging inefficiencies the number to compare my KS14S to MSP should be lower than 15Wh/km

Edited by Struck
typos

5 minutes ago, Struck said:

My point is... are you sure the wheel is reporting the power accurately?!

Traditionally GW reports motor current and battery voltage. Did not hear anything about changes to this...

Between motor and battery the controller (mosfets) act with the motor coils as step down converter - voltage gets transformed down, current up.

So if one multiplies battery voltage with motor currents (as GW does) nothing results from this number...

Like if one has a 12V 1A (12W) halogen bulb via a power supply on mains (230V) - multiplying the 230V with the halogen bulb current of 1A leads to 230W... :( But it still consumes 12W...

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Struck said:

So it's a shame that we can't compare the power to what other wheels do.

You can measure the motor coil resistance, kv (~ battery voltage / lift cut off speed) (and estimate the step down converter efficiency/losses)

Then one has

P battery = P Motor ( + P Losses)

U battery * I battery = U motor * I motor ( + P Losses)

U motor =  v / kv + I motor * R coil

So P battery = (v/kv + R coil*I motor)*I motor ( + P Losses)

:D

3 hours ago, Chriull said:

You can measure the motor coil resistance, kv (~ battery voltage / lift cut off speed) (and estimate the step down converter efficiency/losses)

Then one has

P battery = P Motor ( + P Losses)

U battery * I battery = U motor * I motor ( + P Losses)

U motor =  v / kv + I motor * R coil

So P battery = (v/kv + R coil*I motor)*I motor ( + P Losses)

:D

I wish I could say "gotcha", but I didn't understand a thing!

kv=V/(rad/s) = V·s? haha 
what is that?

I need an accelerated course on motor physics. I've gone through them but they didn't stick to the memory

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Struck said:

I wish I could say "gotcha", but I didn't understand a thing!

kv=V/(rad/s) = V·s? haha 
what is that?

I'd do the above calculation for the motor constant in V/km/h or V/mph for simplicity.

But your right - the right units are Vs, which is great as km=1/kv (or 2*pi/kv, or whatever...) which is the proportional constant between motor current and torque! And this A/Nm is equal to 1/(Vs). :ph34r:

( As V is in SI units  kg · m2 · s−3 · A−1 = Nm/(As))

2 minutes ago, Struck said:

I need an accelerated course on motor physics. I've gone through them but they didn't stick to the memory

Or one just rides and has fun! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Hey @Seba do you accept suggestions?

Can be difficult to add options to remove text around the gauge and to make the gauge bigger? I just bought a full android smartwatch with 1200mah battery and EUC World works like a charm. Full responsiveness and such. The problem is that I don't look for the small text I have around the gauge and would like to get rid of them, also reduce the up and down margins (or paddings), so the gauge gets a bit bigger. 

image.png

1 hour ago, Llorx said:

Can be difficult to add options to remove text around the gauge and to make the gauge bigger? I just bought a full android smartwatch with 1200mah battery and EUC World works like a charm. Full responsiveness and such. The problem is that I don't look for the small text I have around the gauge and would like to get rid of them, also reduce the up and down margins (or paddings), so the gauge gets a bit bigger. 

image.png

Just use zoom like i do. If you watch no have zoom bad for you. Ticwatch pro  triple click to display you zoom in and gauge is nice in center. All you layout and how you app loks is strange and ugly definetly not how to be. Im too lazy make picture my watch and interface please just belive me. What you want is there but you not have it.

Here is my old post love me!

Here is inspiration how i use EUCWORLD i know im special :whistling:

Ticwatch Pro + Euc world is lovely combination. I use zoom often NFC google pay and poweramp (audioplayer) widget light control on watch + horn control.

Most priority for me is Actual current bar/numbers my v10f i overload often under my heavy weight and eucworld keep me in save range.

jwYy2fe.jpg

[Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/jwYy2fe.jpg)

https://imgur.com/jwYy2fe

vbw6KyX.jpg?1

[Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/vbw6KyX.jpg?1)

Is this you DREAMS COME THRUE ? If yes like me and love @Seba + (eucworld team) for amazing app!

Edited by DjPanJan
  • Like 2

@DjPanJan  yeah, thank you for your help. I used it, but the Android zoom has its drawbacks, like adding some delay to the gauge double tap, as the system has to wait for the third tap to happen or not, the minimum zoom is way too much zoom so I have to change the system layout to square instead of keeping the circle layout I like, the image is also blurred out and finally the zoom is still applied in the entire system although I exit or enter the app, which is annoying when I want to reach out Maps, or when it decides to remove the zoom because I pressed too many times the back button, so I have to zoom, pinch and etc midtrip haha.

Is not a bad solution by the way, but I'm hating a lot of aspects of it xD

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Llorx said:

image.png

EUC World app is designed to be run on rectangular screens of phones and tablets. Making it compatible with circular screns of some exotic devices like this would mean a lot of work for me. While I don't say "no", my "todo" list is already full of important tasks.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Seba said:

EUC World app is designed to be run on rectangular screens of phones and tablets. Making it compatible with circular screns of some exotic devices like this would mean a lot of work for me. While I don't say "no", my "todo" list is already full of important tasks.

Oh, what a pity.

Do you happen to have the source code somewhere? I don't mind to push a PR with extra gauge styling configuration. I see that you have this: https://github.com/slastowski/EucWorldAndroid but seems outdated with your current version.

Maybe I can add it to that outdated git and you merge it to your actual code if you like it. I'm pretty sure that having EUC World in a full android smartwatch will be a common thing. I'm not the only one doing this xD

Edited by Llorx

19 hours ago, Chriull said:

I'd do the above calculation for the motor constant in V/km/h or V/mph for simplicity.

But your right - the right units are Vs, which is great as km=1/kv (or 2*pi/kv, or whatever...) which is the proportional constant between motor current and torque! And this A/Nm is equal to 1/(Vs). :ph34r:

( As V is in SI units  kg · m2 · s−3 · A−1 = Nm/(As))

Or one just rides and has fun! :thumbup:

I still don't get what "kv" is. But worry not, if I need I'll look it up!

on a sidenote, @Seba, have you considered using gravatar for default avatars?

Mine would be this awesome furry friend:
b270709144a611aac29f85d3f0224912?s=200