I am trying to connect to my new Inmotion V8F. The EUC world app connects but shows unknown wheel and does not have any data.

What am i doing wrong.

7 hours ago, Schmudel said:

I am trying to connect to my new Inmotion V8F. The EUC world app connects but shows unknown wheel and does not have any data.

What am i doing wrong.

Afaik V8F is not supported by the actual EUC World version - but @Seba is working on improving support for inmotion wheels. V8F support should be in beta stage testing and will most likely be available with the next update!

• Like 2

How do I get the "Premium"  badge on my signature? 

12 minutes ago, Dubardo said:

You pay Seba a beer or two :)

Couple shots of whisky!

(well, you are not supposed to drink whisky in shots but you got the point)

Edited by Coco66
  • Like 3

Thanks!  It worked! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MBIKER_SURFER said:

@Seba

image.thumb.png.019c51175893829c92a32bf802244a1b.png

I'm too stupid.

Wanted to add the  'Premium''

getting :

What's wrong?

What is your EUC World username?

BTW This is not a Premium feature. Every EUC World user may add signature banner that will show his resume and information about latest public tour. In addition one can make a link to his latest public tour. I intentionally underlined the word "public", because sometimes users get 403 error that means that none of their tours is actually public.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MBIKER_SURFER said:

(image)

1. You have to add image to your signature using following URL:

https://euc.world/membersig/MBIKER_SURFER

...so you'll get image that will look like:

MBIKER_SURFER

2. You can add link to this image that, when clicked, will go to your most recent public tour. Use following link:

https://euc.world/latest/MBIKER_SURFER

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Seba said:

As @Chriull already stated, V8F support is now under final testing and will be released in next EUC World version. I plan push this version to the Google Play Store at the end of this month. So just a few days more of patience please :) 

Thank you kindly Seba. Appreciate the outstanding work that you are doing for the EUC community.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Seba said:

At least I saw some nice, skinny babes rollerskatingand smiling to me... :w00t2: But you're right, it was no fun to ride circle by circle, like in a hamster wheel. Anyway, It was worth to experience what @Marty Backe tried to put into my head: original optimized algo in Gotways is way too conservative. Thanks Marty for encouraging me to make real tests, I think that now Gotway users owe you a beer :cheers: Now I have enough data to make new optimized algo for Gotway that will be reliable and trustworthy, still serving it's original purpose.

:roflmao:

So funny (endless circles). Looking forward to it :thumbup:

• Like 3

What's up with euc.world?  Website is offline? 

Problem seems to be solved.  Website back online.

• Like 1

67Km is bad result i think for style @Seba ride.

Flat terain, 30-35km/h speed weight +-90kg ( propably lighter i dont know absolutlely) 

@Seba how you compare range 18XL to MSP in +- similar conditions.

I experimentaly switch to standard from optimized (used 2k+ km). Standard is "very optimistic" and honestly i feel more safe in optimized because i once experienced pedal dip around 30%(optimized). And 30% optimised is + -50%  standard. I love how batery indicator on watch change color is great feature. 

My final personal opinion optimized is best choice.

Default in EUC World can be standart algorythm/readings i no see problem here(always can switch to optimized later).

Maybee in future some quick config guides in app can be potentialy aded because app growing and this is great!.  

• Like 1

Today there was overheating to 85 degrees when climbing uphill. I wanted to make a tour of the logs, but all the logs on the site disappeared and the new one did not load. I also noticed that when the application was opened, a red display appeared with a premium offer, although I have had it since about April 20 this year.