Noce to know where I fall short @Chriull comes and pick me up.

Nice job on that grouped together it starts to make more sense now. It might be something you can compare between wheels if it is reported by all wheels. 

Not really on topic, but not really unrelated to eucw.  Just got another 18L in today and it has stickers (used wheel) on it. One is a big old green 'M'  (I thought of Marty immediately) and the other side had an EUCW logo sticker. Before I pull these off and cover with a bodyguard, can someone tell me where the eucw logo stickers come from? It'd be cool to know WHO had this wheel before I got it, but more easily answered is... where's the cool lookin eucw stickers coming from? Thanks, sorry about the slight derail.... carry on.

18 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Not really on topic, but not really unrelated to eucw.

Why does your profile say you're a used lawnmower salesman? :confused1:

5 minutes ago, WI_Hedgehog said:

Why does your profile say you're a used lawnmower salesman? :confused1:

No idea. Im reading it says a lot, but nothing about mowers. Total d**khead perhaps, but used lawnmowers? Apologies if I didnt catch the joke.

So I tried AVAS today with a bluetooth speaker, but EUC world didn't make any noises through it, seems like it did not pick up speaker as audio device? Youtube etc works fine.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Brendan Halliday said:

AVAS with a bluetooth speaker didn't make any noises, other audio works fine.

To start with, don't connect any external audio devices, use your phone's internal speaker.

Under EUC World - Settings - AVAS:

Uncheck: Mute When Charging

Uncheck: Enable AVAS 

Close settings. Turn your wheel on, let EUC World see it, turn the wheel off. 

Re-enable AVAS, close settings.

Turn on your wheel. Sound should work from your phone if the phone volume is up. 

Re-enable: Mute When Charging, close settings, sound should still work. 

You should now be able to turn on a Bluetooth speaker and automatically get AVAS sounds from that instead of your phone.

Edited by WI_Hedgehog

44 minutes ago, WI_Hedgehog said:

To start with, don't connect any external audio devices, use your phone's internal speaker.

Under EUC World - Settings - AVAS:

Uncheck: Mute When Charging

Uncheck: Enable AVAS 

Close settings. Turn your wheel on, let EUC World see it, turn the wheel off. 

Re-enable AVAS, close settings.

Turn on your wheel. Sound should work from your phone if the phone volume is up. 

Re-enable: Mute When Charging, close settings, sound should still work. 

You should now be able to turn on a Bluetooth speaker and automatically get AVAS sounds from that instead of your phone.

Thanks, I figured it might be something like this. Will I need to do these steps each time?

1 hour ago, Brendan Halliday said:

Thanks, I figured it might be something like this. Will I need to do these steps each time?

Nope. This is to troubleshoot why you don't hear AVAS.

In general my wheels BT is low when I start up so I have to turn up volume. This is because I turn it down when I trolley in shops or in basement of apartment building when comming home.

Also you need to check triggers if they are inactive you might not hear anything and check that sound files are activ.

Would like to know phone model and android version you use and wheel model too.

I found this video on youtube here in Brazil where a guy uses the Kospet Prime watch.
In the video see that the screen EUC WORLD is not all filled, is there a way to solve this?

6 hours ago, Brendan Halliday said:

You're welcome. 

You should only have to do this once to get AVAS working (only because it is not currently working). 

Phones are complex things, with lots of stuff hidden from the user. Sometimes they look at something once, and for speed do not look at it again until forced to (this makes your phone battery last longer too!). I found the EUC World app was also not producing sound when the wheel was turned on, and used the steps in the previous post to find out that somehow even though AVAS was enabled something relating to the app "was stuck." Maybe it was it because the phone was using a software optimization, but "flipping the switches" inside EUC World caused the "off" setting to be remembered as "off," so that turning the settings "on" caused the phone to remember them as "on." EUC World then made sound. Once it was making sound I knew there had been an app-related problem, and that particular issue was resolved and the app was then working.

At that point I could turn on Bluetooth and connect to a speaker. This is where it gets a little sticky, because not all sound is sent to the external speaker; for instance alarms usually sound on the phone and the speaker, or perhaps just the phone. Calls may go to only a headset and not a speaker. Audio streams like AVAS, music, and YouTube should always go to the speaker, but not always a Bluetooth headset used for phone calls (it depends on user preferences). With all this complexity sometimes the phone gets confused. Add in all of the battery saving stuff and JIT compiling and out-of-order speed optimizations and sometimes what should work doesn't because something "got stuck."

Anyway, the key thing is AVAS will make sounds on the phone, and if you can get those working you should be able to send them to another device.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Nilton said:

I found this video on youtube here in Brazil where a guy uses the Kospet Prime watch.
In the video see that the screen EUC WORLD is not all filled, is there a way to solve this?

Don't ask to use that man's watch?  :confused1:

Edited by WI_Hedgehog

5 hours ago, Nilton said:

That's because it isn't the "EUC World Watch companion" for WearOS or Tizen, but the standalone version of EUC World, like you'd use on your phone. Thus the scaling issues...

1 minute ago, travsformation said:

That's because it isn't the "EUC World Watch companion" for WearOS or Tizen, but the standalone version of EUC World, like you'd use on your phone. Thus the scaling issues...

What the heck is the "EUC World Watch companion?" First I've heard of it.

I just got in a LEMFO LEM T watch (thing is huge!) Firing it up this weekend after the miniPRO install manual is done. What do I stick on it?

59 minutes ago, WI_Hedgehog said:

I just got in a LEMFO LEM T watch (thing is huge!) Firing it up this weekend after the miniPRO install manual is done. What do I stick on it?

It was just a generic way of saying "EUC World app for WearOS/Tizen/Pebble", and I call it companion because it isn't a stand-alone app that'll connect directly to your wheel, you still need your phone, unlike the Lemfo, which is full-fledged Android. You can install the "normal" EUC World app on it, directly from the Play Store. I'm sure @ShanesPlanet can give you a hand with any issues you come across :)

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, WI_Hedgehog said:

I found that it's bluetooth is a little weak on the music side, so I stick it to my wheel just under the handle. I was putting it ON the handle with the band, but a crash taught me better. I removed the wrist bands and put velcro down the sides (out of the way of the charger). I use one velcro on the wheel under the handle and thats where it sits. Centered under the handle and the wheel guards it, tho it unreadable. I have worn it on inside my wrist as well. If i was REALLY wanting access to the data, that's what I'd suggest.  I hate wearing jewelry, so it stays on the wheel. I cant read it while riding under my handle, but it still plays music and tracks data.  I like it, its just my own hangups about wearing watches thats the problem. I show what happens to it in a crash, when its on top of the handle, in one of my vids offroading. Mines got a cracked face along the egde. The screen protector helped a lot, so I ordered more. I put some tape down the edge to help protect it. On the bottom side of my handle is some fuzzy velcro, to keep the watch from hitting it. A little tricky to use a handle when the watch is under it. Easiest is to affix it to your wristguards or wrist as its intended. If i had a habit of wearing safety gear, thats what I would have done. Be sure to install a gps helper app, as youll want to verify gps lock before logging tours on eucs, or they may come back missing that data. Here's the moment I cracked mine, you can see it on TOP of the handle. Really cool, as i can lift the handle while riding, to mess with it...until I crashed it. 

https://youtu.be/99fOwuhuaeI?t=203

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t4mqx2zYwU

DSCN7885.JPG

DSCN7886.JPG

Edited by ShanesPlanet

On the tours map, can't see any tours in the US. I can only see tours in Asia; I'm in Korea.

Can't figure out how to upload my tours.

Can't figure out how to connect my smart watch- Garmin Descent.

Thanks

Scott

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, ScottVal said:

On the tours map, can't see any tours in the US. I can only see tours in Asia; I'm in Korea.

Thanks

Scott

Just make sure you log your run automatically in a CSV file and upload the file to your account. Then you can create mannually or automaticly a tour on the log page

This way doesn't need to be always online on a Cell Network

Edited by Dubardo

Swipe map in opposite direction.

Just sign in in application and start tour tracking. Of course, you need to be within cellular data range. You can also use CSV logging. Please, read carefully entire thread - you'll find lot of information about how to use and setup EUC World.

Garmin watches are not supported.

All right the big news got released today. Samsung finally approved the Tizen Companion app for EUC.WORLD. more on that is the thread for Samsung watches and EUC.WORLD.

So with this bagged and dusted @Seba moved on and we are playing with improving photo and video function. 

This is early work and camera is not the best part of an Samsung S10e....but still. 

Sorry if this has been asked before, I made the mistake of not shutting down EUCW app properly from my last ride and recorded the drive home. I can download the CSV from EUCW online and remove the relevant block of data but how do I re upload it to create a tour?

10 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, I made the mistake of not shutting down EUCW app properly from my last ride and recorded the drive home. I can download the CSV from EUCW online and remove the relevant block of data but how do I re upload it to create a tour?

Afaik uploading manually a csv to the EUC World website is not possible (by now). 

Btw: you do not need to shut down euc world app to stop logging. The "piece of paper" icon with csv written within on the top right corner can be used to turn off/on data logging.

So by stopping and restarting logging one can "split" logs into to separate log files. 

32 minutes ago, Planemo said:

For now there is no such feature, but soon there will be an option to trim tour.

13 minutes ago, Chriull said:

Btw: you do not need to shut down euc world app to stop logging. The "piece of paper" icon with csv written within on the top right corner can be used to turn off/on data logging.

Thanks, don't know why I didn't think of that! I don't usually like turning things off in the app though in case I don't remember to turn then on again (although data may be set to start on opening EUCW app come to think of it). 

1 minute ago, Seba said:

For now there is no such feature, but soon there will be an option to trim tour.

OK thanks. Maybe I will just sit on the log/tour and hopefully I can trim it in the future :) I wouldn't normally be that bothered but it was quite a good ride with some handy data I would like to keep and view in the future, so it would be nice to just get rid of the car driving data.

Spoiler

All right the big news got released today. Samsung finally approved the Tizen Companion app for EUC.WORLD. more on that is the thread for Samsung watches and EUC.WORLD.

So with this bagged and dusted @Seba moved on and we are playing with improving photo and video function. 

This is early work and camera is not the best part of an Samsung S10e....but still. 

@Unventor  The video is interesting. Is the current video taken using EUC WORLD APP? Are you currently testing beta?:confused1: