4 hours ago, uekarashi said:

thus be performing out-of-band updates frequently

please do, and i'm currently switching jobs after the air is clear i'll have afternoons free to play with the code too.

Gonna try to support more of the Z series wheels, 1st the horn after pebble button press is a must.. then figure out more stuff!

@Seba I must be doing something wrong. No matter what I do it will not allow me to add you signature ref. if I try to use the link your step guide with my tag listen under euc.world settings it only show 404 website.

Do you have a clue to what I am doing wrong? (tried typing and copy/paste)

May it be that you have no Tour that is "Visible to anyone"? 

I think you also do not appear in the map on the Home page, at least not around Gothenburg... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Unventor sorry to step in, but @Seba is on a round trip using EUC's at his whole country.. he may be slow to check the forums and reply.

About your signature

Unventor

it works for me! An easy way, right click on this and click on the 

2081544572_Screenshot2019-06-29at06_19_30.png.112ede7bfc8f50ffe0d90cbd350b0d98.png

or use the following

https://euc.world/membersig/Unventor

Then copy that url and just paste it on the signature box in your profile settings. If it doesn't work, there may be a conflict with an adblocking/script blocking addon of shorts from your browser or something, try different browser. After that when the picture gets displayed click on it to select it and hit the link button 

1601859443_Screenshot2019-06-29at06_21_04.png.99385ce978bffce7c2b6e30846d4832f.png

And paste the latest trip url which is 

https://euc.world/latest/Unventor

Have fun!

Edited by Lefteris
  • Like 2

Thank you @Coco66 I think your tip was the trick. 

Thank you to you too @Lefteris, i think you have a valid point about add blocking, but wasn't the case this time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Unventor said:

Thank you @Coco66 I think your tip was the trick. 

Thank you to you too @Lefteris, i think you have a valid point about add blocking, but wasn't the case this time.

Happy to help! I just troubleshooted backwards, browsed to euc.world/latest/Uninventor and that did not work... not many other possible reasons ))) 

• Like 2

On 6/28/2019 at 7:37 PM, Lefteris said:

@uekarashi is there any chance that we get pebble horn working over bluetooth using Z series wheels..

@GMOne passed thru a2dp audio his funny horn, maybe it's a setting like that?

Thank you in advance, and for everything so far!!!

I'm not going to be working on Z series support or features, as I don't own a Z wheel. I'm only really hacking on WheelLog to scratch my own use itches and will only submit PRs for those I think might be useful for at least a few other people.

• Like 2

Thank you for clarifying that and sorry to bother you with questions.

I'm between jobs right now and as soon as i'm stable i'll try de-frosting some skillz and tamper with code..

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lefteris said:

Thank you for clarifying that and sorry to bother you with questions.

I'm between jobs right now and as soon as i'm stable i'll try de-frosting some skillz and tamper with code..

Oh, not at all. I just didn't want anyone misled that I had any kind of skills at all, when I was just hacking on it for selfish reasons. Nor more wheels than I actually have :D:D:D who do you think I am, @Marty Backe

• Like 3

As a new user to Wheellog, I find it's a great with my Inmotion V10F. 

I've just started creating tours. But find when I'm touring live. There is no way I can periodically look at my stats. The app screen is locked to live touring mode. Is this something I'm doing wrong? I've had to have my Inmotion app running alongside to view speed, battery remaining etc

(2) On initial setup, I made personal changes to warning alarms. And would like to update some of my settings. Is there a way of making changes on my Android app or  PC, as I'm unable to find that option on either platform.

Thank you for a great app in advance. I'll definitely promote and recommend.

Knight Rider (Martin)

Eastbourne, Sussex (UK)

3 hours ago, Knightrider said:

I've just started creating tours. But find when I'm touring live. There is no way I can periodically look at my stats. The app screen is locked to live touring mode. Is this something I'm doing wrong? I've had to have my Inmotion app running alongside to view speed, battery remaining etc

Just swipe screen right with your finger to navigate to earlier pages.

(2) On initial setup, I made personal changes to warning alarms. And would like to update some of my settings. Is there a way of making changes on my Android app or  PC, as I'm unable to find that option on either platform.

All changes to the alarms are done in WheelLog settings. Swipe screen to the right with your finger, starting from left screen edge.

• Like 1

I've had to have my Inmotion app running alongside to view speed, battery remaining etc

Oh, and by having IM app active with WheelLog will cause the latter to not connect to your wheel. Don't use both apps at the same time, as only one BT connection can be active. So when you connect IM app and then start WheelLog, it won't be able to connect. Of course it will be able to log your tour, but no wheel data will be recorded.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Seba said:

All changes to the alarms are done in WheelLog settings. Swipe screen to the right with your finger, starting from left screen edge.

Thank Seba for your reply. I wasn't brushing close enough to the edge of my phone. Sorted now 👍

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Seba said:

Oh, and by having IM app active with WheelLog will cause the latter to not connect to your wheel. Don't use both apps at the same time, as only one BT connection can be active. So when you connect IM app and then start WheelLog, it won't be able to connect. Of course it will be able to log your tour, but no wheel data will be recorded.

I realised that. Thank you for pointing that out. Appreciated. 🙂

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Seba said:

7 hours ago, Seba said:

Sorted, thanks. 👍

• Upvote 1

May I make a suggestion for Wheellog?  Hardly ever talked about, but immensely useful.  

Would it be possible to implement profiles?  (e.g. a Gotway Monster, Profile1 "Training", 15MPH 3rd alarm soft pedals, Profile2 "Safer" 30 MPH 3rd alarm, Profile3 "Max power" 40 MPH 3rd alarm).

There are many instances where I need to rush out to wheel somewhere and would like to switch to a "safe" riding profile being unable to gear up appropriately.  Setting these manually can be a pain IMO.  

Thanks! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ben Kim said:

Would it be possible to implement profiles?  (e.g. a Gotway Monster, Profile1 "Training", 15MPH 3rd alarm soft pedals, Profile2 "Safer" 30 MPH 3rd alarm, Profile3 "Max power" 40 MPH 3rd alarm).

Cool idea! Would be cool to remember some settings wheel by wheel too based on the BT ID. Have hoped a preference could do away with the Inmotion password prompt too.

Would be cool to have a speed sensitive background color for the app, and eventually, skins or even a skin builder for the UI.

Thanks @Seba for all of your awesome work as always!

44 minutes ago, who_the said:

Would be cool to have a speed sensitive background color for the app, and eventually, skins or even a skin builder for the UI.

So you guys watch the phone screen while you ride, to the point that you need a background colour to tell you your speed? Personally, I ride :D

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ben Kim said:

I know that this could be a very good and useful idea, but this would require lot of changes to the WheelLog code. So I don't expect this feature to be available soon, but I have put it into my "wishlist" to remember.

7 hours ago, who_the said:

do away with the Inmotion password prompt too

This will be implemented in next release.

7 hours ago, who_the said:

Would be cool to have a speed sensitive background color for the app

Limited support for different color styles is already on my "to-do" list. This will also include changing colors when alert is active.

• Upvote 1

Problems with creating new accounts have been resolved

In recent days there has been a problem with sending email notifications, which made it impossible to create new accounts on euc.world. For the same reason, the password reset function did not work. The problem has just been solved and everything should function properly. If someone tried to create an account with euc.world last days but failed, please try again.

I thank @Marty Backe for reporting this problem.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Coco66 said:

@Seba, how was your cross-country trip? 

To say short - it was a GREAT experience!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Seba

Im running your wheellog version 2.0.28.

What is not working

Wheel settings

1. TILTBACK SPEED for Gotway Tesla (verified, nothing changes when changing speed on slider). This one is quite crucial

2. Alarm mode (verified, nothing changes)

3. No confirmation beep on the other wheel settings that works (i.e. pedal mode) and of course not on above as they do not respond. In the older versions of wheel log (old fork of the original attached in this message) i get a double beep confirmation each time i changed a wheel setting which was really good to know that it was actually changed. Also issue nr 1 & 2 above was not present on that version)

OTHER

4. I was thinking of upgrading (hoping above was fixed), but then a friend showed me his wheelog "euc world" page (on the updated version think it was .30?) and it did not have the shortcut icon to "euc.world" homepage like my version. Mistake or intentional? I found it very handy to get directly to the stats page without fiddle with browser and address typing.

Is it possible to fix above? 

In the attached version point 1 to 3 above works if that helps to find the reason why it's not working any more.

Its not possible to install both your version and the fork until the issue is resolved unfortunatelly (at least not in a way i know of) as it only tries to update the fork to your version upon install.

Thanks a lot for your awesome work :-)

Boogieman

Forked WheelLog_17092017.apk

Edited by Boogieman