5 hours ago, Joker10 said:

I got it to work tonight.  Not sure what was wrong yesterday.  

One thing to note about behaviour of many BT speakers & headphones. If there is no sound/music played over BT for some time, they go to sleep mode to conserve battery. When sound is played, they don't wake up immediately and there is some delay. So while EUC World speed alarm consist of warning beep and "Slow down!" announcement, it's possible that you won't hear initial beep or even entire alarm message, depending on how long it take to wake up your BT audio device.

Listening to the music or audiobook while riding is one of methodts to prevent this :)

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Seba said:

While 1.0.6 version could be named a "King Song" release, upcoming 1.0.8 version will be a "Gotway" release.  Of course it will contain many other interesting and valuable features, but one of most notable will be complete support for Gotway wheels. I'm pretty sure that full Gotway support in EUC World will be something that was missing by many EUC World users.

gw_features.thumb.png.220e81ca7292165fca5e44068433cbd7.png

...and 1.1.10 will be "Samsung" release :thumbup:

Very good news for at least one (me) gotway user :-)

What do you mean with "samsung" release ? Is it related to samsung watches ? Perhaps there is a little mistake in your post @Seba. Probably "samsung" release correponds to 1.0.10 instead of 1.1.10.

1 minute ago, koto said:

What do you mean with "samsung" release ? Is it related to samsung watches ? Perhaps there is a little mistake in your post @Seba. Probably "samsung" release correponds to 1.0.10 instead of 1.1.10.

:facepalm: "My dear Watson, you're right!" :D Yes, 1.0.10 will bring Samsung watch support along with dedicated companion app.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Michael D said:

Regarding alarm settings. I have the setting:
1. 45 km/h and 100% battery
2. 40 km/h and 50% battery
I get an alarm at 40 km/h regardless of battery level. Is it me, my phone or have I misunderstood the settings?

It's probably because you have disabled (not checked) "Voltage-dependent speed alarms" option in alarms settings.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Seba said:

:facepalm: "My dear Watson, you're right!" :D Yes, 1.0.10 will bring Samsung watch support along with dedicated companion app.

I think the Samsung should be called 2.0.0, as this takes it to a new platform. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, fryman said:

@Seba upgraded my16s to 2.01 and now the battery percentage is showing 14% lower than the KS app and voltage is the same 59.4. Any suggestions?

Firmware shouldn't affect battery % calculation. Check settings >> general settings >> Battery level >> select "standard"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, travsformation said:

Firmware shouldn't affect battery % calculation. Check settings >> general settings >> Battery level >> select "standard"

Battery level is not highlighted, so I can not change options.

12 hours ago, Seba said:

While 1.0.6 version could be named a "King Song" release, upcoming 1.0.8 version will be a "Gotway" release.  Of course it will contain many other interesting and valuable features, but one of most notable will be complete support for Gotway wheels. I'm pretty sure that full Gotway support in EUC World will be something that was missing by many EUC World users.

gw_features.thumb.png.220e81ca7292165fca5e44068433cbd7.png

...and 1.0.10 will be "Samsung" release :thumbup:

Well posts like that are pushing me to get the Nicola Plus 100V 1800Wh with 21700 new cells :P :dribble::dribble::dribble:

Why @Seba whyyyyy :D  :crying:

edit: feature request, add an option for Gotway wheels in the EUC.world app to display a measure of the last 5" instead of the crazy up/down battery levels. You ride normally, accelerate and from 80% it displays something around 50~60% :o

Edited by Lefteris
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lefteris said:

to display a measure of the last 5" instead of the crazy up/down battery levels. You ride normally, accelerate and from 80% it displays something around 50~60%

you mean the average battery discharge (voltage). But since discrete values are measured in increments (I guess) of 0.1 seconds, it will be useless anyway. It may be necessary to calculate the average over an interval of 1 second, maybe 2 seconds.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Victor Solovjov said:

you mean the average battery discharge (voltage). But since discrete values are measured in increments (I guess) of 0.1 seconds, it will be useless anyway. It may be necessary to calculate the average over an interval of 1 second, maybe 2 seconds.

1.0.8 will include option to use filtered battery voltage for battery level readout.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, fryman said:

You can't change battery level algorithm (and speed/distance correction) while CSV logging or tour tracking is active. Stop tour tracking and CSV logging to enable this option.

• Like 1

This way you can get a reading for example every 5 or 10 seconds of a measurement of your battery level, cause going from 80% to 40% in 1-2 seconds doesn't help with the ride, instead it triggers unnecessary alarms etc.

It's the way gotway transmits battery levels, i know, but its good to have an option about it, and probably best for the csv/trip results.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Seba said:
11 hours ago, fryman said:

You can't change battery level algorithm (and speed/distance correction) while CSV logging or tour tracking is active. Stop tour tracking and CSV logging to enable this option.

Also, @fryman, these settings are per-wheel, so your EUC needs to be connected to the app to change this setting ;)

• Like 2

regarding offline recorded tours, my tour was splitted in multiple csv files, i guess  before uploading them i need to open excel and get them in one  files only, then upload ??

is there another way to join multiple csv together?

thanks

10 hours ago, Seba said:

Thank you 

• Like 1

Here is inspiration how i use EUCWORLD i know im special :whistling:

Ticwatch Pro + Euc world is lovely combination. I use zoom often NFC google pay and poweramp (audioplayer) widget light control on watch + horn control.

Most priority for me is Actual current bar/numbers my v10f i overload often under my heavy weight and eucworld keep me in save range.

jwYy2fe.jpg

[Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/jwYy2fe.jpg)

https://imgur.com/jwYy2fe

vbw6KyX.jpg?1

[Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/vbw6KyX.jpg?1)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lavabo said:

regarding offline recorded tours, my tour was splitted in multiple csv files,

Did you stop EUC World inbetween (while making a break)?

Then one gets different csv files.

Normally/for me also if i turn off the wheel EUC World keeps "logging" and reconnects once the wheel is turned on again.

1 hour ago, Lavabo said:

i guess  before uploading them i need to open excel and get them in one  files only, then upload ??

If you want them as one tour - imo yes.

Afaik there is no functionality on the euc.world site to join multiple csv's to one tour? If so, maybe an interesting point for @Seba's todo list?:ph34r:

With excel you have to check that the format stays the same - , as delimiter and . as decimal point. Depends on your ?windows? language settings.

The header line has to be deleted from all but the first csv file. (Or maybe @Seba's scanning algorithm just ignores "invalid" lines inbetween?)

Another point could be the last column "extra" containing some ~30 entries at the beginning of each csv. Could be that this data  has to be deleted from all but the first? Or again the scanning algorithm ignores just multiple values?

1 hour ago, Lavabo said:

is there another way to join multiple csv together?

Just use some text editor (for example notepad++, maybe also the normal notepad works?) and delete the header (first) line from each csv but the first.

Then you can concatenate them in a cmd box with "type first.csv second.csv ... Last.csv > total.csv"

With linux one could cut the first line with tail and then concatenate with the cat command.

1 hour ago, Lavabo said:

thanks

You'r welcome!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Chriull said:

Did you stop EUC World inbetween (while making a break)?
Then one gets different csv files.
Normally/for me also if i turn off the wheel EUC World keeps "logging" and reconnects once the wheel is turned on again.

If you want them as one tour - imo yes.
Afaik there is no functionality on the euc.world site to join multiple csv's to one tour? If so, maybe an interesting point for @Seba's todo list?:ph34r:

Thank you for your answer!   I did not stop EUC apps, but it was in my pocket inside my coat - at 25kmh freezing temp(-16C) kill my phone battery - for unknown reason there is a section missing...  and it splitted my session in 4 parts,  one small wich i have not the option to create a tour (4.4k vs +1 mb for the others)
I guess my BT was stopped or else happened, ill check more at my next tour!

I kept my wheel on even when i was walking away for a few minute in fear the logging  create a new file but you convince me its the apps stopping that make this pattern.
 Its a really nice feature when no signal is available , i guess im on the learning curve of offline logging!

• Like 1