15 minutes ago, travsformation said:

I've had no problem with it on the 18XL. My best guess is that the auto mode is what makes things confusing, as it can be misleading: you think the light's off when it's actually on auto.

That was my first thought, too. But I tested it immediately with a covered light sensor. Did not always work. 

18 minutes ago, travsformation said:

With the sensor taped, the light always stays on in auto mode, so with EUC World, the cycling through the light modes = ON > ON > OFF

When I cover the sensor and turn on the wheel, the light is in AUTO MODE. After a double click it is ON (low+high beam). Next double click OFF - ON (low+high beam) - OFF. No way back to AUTO MODE, low or high beam. 

6 hours ago, KAY GEE said:

Honestly, these are very minor issues, we all should be thankful that @Seba has put in a lot of time, effort and resources to get us this beautiful app from it's lowly state when he decided to continue from where wheel log was at.
So stop the nit-picking and be more appreciative.
If you want changes, you can ask @Seba for the source code and develop your own app to your taste.:ph34r:

I tried my best. Yet apparently failed. To get the message across that what i sent was suggestions for improvement. I never stated i was unthankful, nor didn't like the app. I even wrote i really like it. It's all just friendly input for improvements. Take it or leave it. I love the app. So stop making assumptions about my intentions. :ph34r:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, travsformation said:

Personally, I don't think it looks bad. In fact, I really like the new look. But if I were to chose, I'd probably rather focus were placed on functionality rather than aesthetics. Which is ironic, because I can't think of any new functions to add, aside from maybe a GPS-activated autopilot mode so the wheel can come when I beckon it, like a one-wheeled K.I.T.T. :efee612b4b:

My recent requests have been for the euc.world site, which (lucky for me) I believe is what Seba plans on focusing on now

Idk if you saw my previous post, but i really like the new design as well. I just had a few tweaks that in my opinion could help it a bit. I really love the dark mode,

well done awesome dark mode @Seba:clap3:

• Like 3

@Seba

Please tell me how to turn on the bottom bar on the main screen that popped out when overcurrent warning was displayed and what value was exceeded, it was very practical and it made it very easy for me to use the V10F and now I can't find or turn on this feature.

I miss this security feature very much in this version of the application I do not know how to turn it on.

I understand that there is now an orange bar instead, but if I do not know the value of the current I have exceeded (retroactively) it is especially dangerous for me when climbing uphill.
Today I overloaded my V 10F (uphill 115Kg) twice after a long time
to see the overload value as before, I would have to watch the display nonstop before the value flashed for a few seconds in the lower slide bar. Now I don't know if I exceeded 29A by 2A or 20A.

Maybe I just do not know where to turn it on, and I'll be here for a stupid which I probably managed, especially that it would work me :)

If this could not be returned to the application. Can you please give links to eucworld.apk older versions from your hard drive.

Or at least the latest version that was downloadable from the https://euc.world/ page now there is just a link to google play. even as a whellog app so I can enjoy my V10F again as it was now.

The current version of Euc world is amazing for watches and overall, but for people who use the mobile as the only device has lost some functionality.

I understand that you can never satisfy everyone.

I can't find the older versions myself on the internet I need to help upload or find them.

VxCYecg.jpg

Edited by DjPanJan
image profi edit :-)
  • Like 1

Sorry if I missed this somewhere in the thread.   I just started using the new version but my latest trip isn't appearing in my signature line anymore.

On 11/20/2019 at 4:46 PM, Seba said:

EUC World sources repository will be published in GitHub this week.

Nice. I see there's potentially room left in PreferencesFragment - should I go ahead and figure out how to reimplement PR #3 from WheelLog?
image.png.64f91a1632cbefc99a213ad36d4134f6.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, uekarashi said:

Nice. I see there's potentially room left in PreferencesFragment - should I go ahead and figure out how to reimplement PR #3 from WheelLog?
image.png.64f91a1632cbefc99a213ad36d4134f6.png

User distance editing is already in my TODO list, but I want to implement in a different way. I want to create possibility to backup settings in euc.world account.

• Like 3

@Seba  I am really loving the latest version of EUC World and all the features you have packed into the app, although I am still to fully explore all that is on offer.  Now, I fully understand that it is already stated on the EUC World website: "Ninebot One S2, Z6, Z8 and Z10 - Support for other Ninebot devices is under development." but just wondered if you have an estimate of the timeline to add support for the Z10?  I take it that you will need to implement Z10 support before the alarms/voice messages will work correctly? (If I enable Alarms currently, I get: Please Slow Down at 25km/h regardless of any speed settings I have selected!!!)  In the meantime all other telemetry is displaying perfectly for me, so I am more than content for the time being!

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, DjPanJan said:

Please tell me how to turn on the bottom bar on the main screen that popped out when overcurrent warning was displayed and what value was exceeded, it was very practical and it made it very easy for me to use the V10F and now I can't find or turn on this feature.

I miss this security feature very much in this version of the application I do not know how to turn it on.

In older versions there was indeed a message that the current was exceeded, but no current value was ever displayed (or anything else like excess value).

I understand that there is now an orange bar instead, but if I do not know the value of the current I have exceeded (retroactively) it is especially dangerous for me when climbing uphill.

One of new alarm features that were not available in previous versions is differentiation between continuous, sustained current and peak current. With this you can set two values and get two alarms with distinct vibration pattern - six short vibrations ("dots") for peak and six longer vibrations ("dashes") for sustained current. So if you set your alarms that your peak current alarm will be 20-30% higher than current alarm, you will achieve your goal. And you don't have to constantly stare into your phone display - riding under overload conditions with eyes into phone display isn't a good idea ;-)

The current version of Euc world is amazing for watches and overall, but for people who use the mobile as the only device has lost some functionality.

Well, there was never functionality you're writing about. No excess value was ever shown during alarm active. More, in previous versions even current value was not displayed at all. I've changed this by adding current value to the main display and also added load gauge. I try to develop this application in a way that will meet the expectations of all users....

I understand that you can never satisfy everyone.

...but as you've just stated, it's not that easy ;) However, I will consider how to improve the load indicator to better manage overload conditions.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dzlchef said:

I just started using the new version but my latest trip isn't appearing in my signature line anymore.

Signature image will only show your latest public tour - that is, tour visible to everyone. It won't show tours that are private (visible to you) or published (visible to people having link). So please check your tour visibility setting. You can always change your past tours visibility in euc.world after you log in.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, fbhb said:

@Seba  I am really loving the latest version of EUC World and all the features you have packed into the app, although I am still to fully explore all that is on offer.  Now, I fully understand that it is already stated on the EUC World website: "Ninebot One S2, Z6, Z8 and Z10 - Support for other Ninebot devices is under development." but just wondered if you have an estimate of the timeline to add support for the Z10?  I take it that you will need to implement Z10 support before the alarms/voice messages will work correctly? (If I enable Alarms currently, I get: Please Slow Down at 25km/h regardless of any speed settings I have selected!!!)  In the meantime all other telemetry is displaying perfectly for me, so I am more than content for the time being!

Wheel alarms (that currently have to be set with Ninebot OEM app as EUC World doesn't support changing Z10 settings) are completely independent of EUC World alarms.

1 hour ago, Seba said:

And you don't have to constantly stare into your phone display - riding under overload conditions with eyes into phone display isn't a good idea ;-)

:roflmao:

You'd be surprised...running into a lamp post because you're staring at your phone is actually a pretty effective way of immediately reducing current :efefa6edcf:

On a serious note, the current alarm came in really handy on yesterday's ride, and great to get it as an audio message through my in-helmet headset!!! :thumbup:

BTW, @Seba, I wanted to report a small bug I have from time to time (I've had it with WheelLog-eucworld and with different versions of EUC World too). It might be my phone though, so I thought I'd mention it here and see if I'm the only one with this issue. Every, let's say 2/10 rides, the app crashes/resets after it's been put in the background for some time. There's no indication that anything has gone wrong (no system "EUC World has crashed"), it simply resets itself, as if I'd just opened the app: Ride stats are back to zero, tour recording has been stopped, etc. Yesterday this happened during a pause, mid-tour. I switched the wheel off, was browsing the web while having a coffee, and when ready to go, I switched back to EUC World and after connecting to the wheel, stats were all at zero, tour recording (which was on pause) had stopped and the tour recording tab displayed "Searching for GPS..." as if I'd just opened the app. This was particularly frustrating because is was on the 23km mark of a 30 km ride...  (Shit happens...)

I went through my settings, and "Finish tour when wheel connection is lost" is disabled and "Don't reset wheel data" is enabled. All power-saving settings are disabled for EUC World (Optimise battery = disabled, allow background use + background data = enabled, Never put to sleep = enabled).

I'd like to know if anyone else has had this issue. If not, don't bother looking into it, as it's probably my phone :)

Edited by travsformation

6 minutes ago, travsformation said:

I'd like to know if anyone else has had this issue. If not, don't bother looking into it, as it's probably my phone :)

It also may be something in between: some hidden app bug that shows only in some rare conditions. I'll try to dig into it within next days.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seba said:

It also may be something in between: some hidden app bug that shows only in some rare conditions. I'll try to dig into it within next days.

Is there a way I can log app activity to help with the de-bugging? It's easier for me to replicate the issue than for you to have to waste your time doing so... ;)

6 minutes ago, RoadRunner said:

I assume they have better stuff to do than looking in the internet to catch EUC riders;)

I wouldn't say that. They would have better things to do from our point of view, but we do not usually carry knives, swords or firearms, so we are a more pleasant and safe target to waste working time while at the same time real crimes are committed elsewhere.

At least that's my experience of the last half century here in Germany.

Edited by buell47
  • Like 1

Hi everybody,

I'm a KingSong KS16S 840Wh rider and a Wheelog from Kevin Cooper user because it's working on my Garmin Vivoactive 3. Now I am testing Wheelog EUC World

I have 2 questions:

1 - Wheelog EUC World battery status (bat %) is very different from Wheelog from Kevin Cooper and KS official App, why is that? For example 46% (Wheelog EUC World) instead of 56% (KS App + Wheelog KC). Is KS16S supported or there are some problems of compatibility?

2 - Is Wheelog EUC World supposed to work with Garmin Vivoactive 3 or not (are Garmin watches supported)? How to install and connect to it?

Thank a lot guys

Pedro Capitão

10 minutes ago, Pedro Capitão said:

1 - Wheelog EUC World battery status (bat %) is very different from Wheelog from Kevin Cooper and KS official App, why is that? For example 46% (Wheelog EUC World) instead of 56% (KS App + Wheelog KC). Is KS16S supported or there are some problems of compatibility?

It's not compatibility problem, it's intended behaviour. EUC World by default tries to provide battery level readout that is more conservative. You can turn it off in settings - just uncheck "Realistic battery level" under "General settings". Standard KS battery level often shows 5-15% when wheel is almost unrideable. Imagine you're driving your car and engine starts to work intermittently but your fuel gauge shows that there is still 15% of gasoline in tank.

17 minutes ago, Pedro Capitão said:

2 - Is Wheelog EUC World supposed to work with Garmin Vivoactive 3 or not (are Garmin watches supported)? How to install and connect to it?

Currently Garmin watches are not supported by EUC World. Now I will focus on providing Samsung support, Garmin will be next.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Victor Solovjov said:

I think to stop tracking the route, because in England it threatens me with confiscation of euc and 6 points in the driver’s license.

But you don't have to share your tours with the public. Just set visibility to "People having link". This way you can always send the link to your friends or family and still your tours will be hidden to the public. You can later set some of your most epic tours public.

• Like 2