1 hour ago, Aneta said:

Are there any current Wear OS watches that have transflective screens?

The following is a quote from Trusted Reviews that I found online when researching my recent purchase/order for the TicWatch Pro:

"the collective effect of the dual display means the TicWatch Pro is actually one of the most legible smartwatches in any lighting condition. The brighter the ambient light, the easier the FSTN display is to read, the darker the surroundings, the more visible the backlit OLED panel becomes. This was a challenge that Sony tried to face with the transflective LCD on the SmartWatch 3 and whilst it achieved the same goal, Mobvoi’s solution makes for a better viewing experience overall."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Afeez Kay said:

EUC World.. is there plans for this to come on IOS?

Now I'm focusing on Android, as iOS is already supported by excellent @Ilya Shkolnik DarknessBot application. However, if there will be a high enough demand for EUC World on IOS, I will consider developing EUC World for Apple phones too.

• Like 1

I like the new look of version 1.02. 

Just a side question, do you have a smartwatch you use when you ride @Seba?

I can't use my Samsung Note 8 on my arm as it too big (phone) or I have puny arms... 

What have hold me back so far is the hassle of wristguards and removing the smartwatch so I can see it and then back again once done riding. 

12 minutes ago, Unventor said:

I like the new look of version 1.02. 

I tried to improve user interface making it more readable thanks to high contrast design (what will also lower battery usage) but still keeping familiar "WheelLog" arrangement of all the controls. People don't like to be forced to change their habits.

16 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Just a side question, do you have a smartwatch you use when you ride @Seba?

I can't use my Samsung Note 8 on my arm as it too big (phone) or I have puny arms... 

What have hold me back so far is the hassle of wristguards and removing the smartwatch so I can see it and then back again once done riding. 

Currently I'm using Ticwatch Pro, but don't use it for EUC control in cold months. It's just impossible to wear any watch on the glove (due to limited strap length). Of course I could use something like this:

pol_pm_Mil-Tec-Pasek-Ochronny-na-Zegarek-Czarny-739_1.jpg.4ab26d189c2658a55a9a08cebe0e0aa5.jpg

...but it's still almost impossible to operate it using gloves. 

Now I use Flic button to activate most used functions (activating horn, switching light and triggering voice report). I also use voice alerts/messages with my Sena-equipped full face helmet or Aftershokz Trekz Titanium bone conduction headphones (which I wear using open face helmet). For me it's best setup. Thanks to voice messages I get all important informations like speed, battery level, distance, ride duration etc. In case of speed or current alerts, I get instant alerts regardless of wind noise. And light and horn are the only EUC functions I need to activate during my ride. Having automatic tour startup on wheel connetion I also don't have to bother with manual starting of tour tracking.

However during warmer months watch for sure will be used more actively.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Seba said:

Now I'm focusing on Android, as iOS is already supported by excellent @Ilya Shkolnik DarknessBot application. However, if there will be a high enough demand for EUC World on IOS, I will consider developing EUC World for Apple phones too.

Where will you be able to get the data you need to make that decision?

• Like 1

@Seba I tried out the new EUC World update today and it looks great. One issue though -- battery percentage estimation on my Rockwheel GT16 no longer works. Did you rebase my GT16 detection fix out?

Edited by hyperair

6 hours ago, hyperair said:

@Seba I tried out the new EUC World update today and it looks great. One issue though -- battery percentage estimation on my Rockwheel GT16 no longer works. Did you rebase my GT16 detection fix out?

Hmm, I have to take a look at the code. This part has been rewritten, so there is possibility that I missed something in regard to Rockwheel. I'll check this out today.

6 hours ago, uekarashi said:

@Sebahave we missed the github or other source link for this? 

EUC World sources repository will be published in GitHub this week.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TomOnWheels said:

@sbouju is this an apple watch ?

Looks like Sony Smartwatch 3.

• Like 1

One thing - I kindly ask all users of the EUC World application - please leave your comment and rate the app in Google Play store. Unfortunately, the feedback added to the beta version is not visible for the final version.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Afeez Kay said:

Where will you be able to get the data you need to make that decision?

Any user can start a poll to gather the data ;)

I think Seba has just been focused on improving the Android app and adding smartwatch functionality, and iOS hasn't been too high up the priority list because there's already DarknessBot for iOS

8 minutes ago, travsformation said:

Any user can start a poll to gather the data ;)

I think Seba has just been focused on improving the Android app and adding smartwatch functionality, and iOS hasn't been too high up the priority list because there's already DarknessBot for iOS

There is also the very popular WheelLog app for Android.. not sure if that excuse qualifies as a reason for prioritising android over IOS. 

1 hour ago, Hansolo said:

EUC World is a fork from WheelLog.....

I see.. WheelLog gives you access to the code base for Forking?

Edited by Afeez Kay

11 hours ago, Seba said:

Una cosa: les pido amablemente a todos los usuarios de la aplicación EUC World : dejemos su comentario y califiquemos la aplicación en la tienda Google Play. Desafortunadamente, los comentarios agregados a la versión beta no son visibles para la versión final.

If I did, I think it was the first comment in the application (shop 360 google) ;)

Edited by Tony ML