3 hours ago, Seba said:

Fully featured "picture-in-picture" mode for Android 8+ is ready and will be available in next release of EUC World.

Dude, you need to take a break, you're putting too much time into development and not riding your wheel(s) enough, and that's making you lose track of EUC World versions :P

PIP is already implemented and fully functional in the current Play Store version :efefa6edcf:

Edited by travsformation
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, travsformation said:

Dude, you need to take a break, you're putting too much time into development and not riding your wheel(s) enough, and that's making you lose track of EUC World versions :P

PIP is already implemented and fully functional in the current Play Store version :efefa6edcf:

Im from barcelona too

• Like 1

On 6/19/2019 at 4:04 PM, Flyboy10 said:

Is there a way to see the main screen stats (CO2 saved, miles ridden, etc) for your personal stats?

@Seba  It would be great to have a user stat page on the site, with not only stats from the last 30 days, but total stats of all rides, including CO2  :)

Another useful feature would be to be able to delete tours directly from the "tours" page, to not have to click on open tour individually before being able to delete it via the tour menu

But...when the time comes, I know you're a busy man ;)

• Like 1

Just realised I asked this in possibly the wrong thread, so I'll remove that post and ask here instead:

Did I read somewhere that EUC World was meant to keep track of total mileage across several wheels?

I seem to recall Seba discussing it somewhere but after a thorough investigation of the setting lists on both the App as well as the site I can't seem to find where to access such details. Have I missed something?

Also would it be possible to log which wheel was used in each tour? Personally I'd be curious to see what type of wheel was used on various tours.

14 minutes ago, Lavabo said:

my signature is not working anymore.

When i try to put it back (insert image from URL) it seems it cant resolve the addresse  https://euc.world/membersig/Lavabo  ... the arrow turn and turn endlessly

In order to get signature image working you need to have at least one tour that is visible to anyone.

31 minutes ago, Seba said:

In order to get signature image working you need to have at least one tour that is visible to anyone.

ok Thank you

Edited by Lavabo

How do we get 1.0.2? The play store just says I have already got EUC world installed (and my version is 1.0.1)

Doesnt seem to be a downloadable APK from the euc world website either, a link just takes me to the play store.

6 minutes ago, Planemo said:

How do we get 1.0.2? The play store just says I have already got EUC world installed (and my version is 1.0.1)

Doesnt seem to be a downloadable APK from the euc world website either, a link just takes me to the play store.

Just a little more patience :) 1.0.2 version will be available in Play Store within few days.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Seba said:

Just a little more patience :) 1.0.2 version will be available in Play Store within few days.

Ah OK cheers Seba. Hansolo's vid gave me the impression it was already on the store but tbh I wasn't listening properly as the kids were screaming in the background :)

I have a question to the author. Will the versions and functions of the different watch types be the same?

If not, which platform will benefit and most features?

I buy a new smart watch by (EUC WORLD app) support. I own android phone Galaxy S7(android 7). I'm waiting for the application to evolve unless there is a difference between features and platforms (WEAR OS / TIZEN).

If the function is the same Pebble / wearOS / Tizen by buying Wear OS I find the most practical and support is already done in version 1.0.2

I'm using an old cell phone (galaxy S5) on my hand now and it's impractical.

Will the WEAR OS be the most practical for the future and do not have to worry and regret not waiting for TIZEN support?

Or don't worry and feel free to buy a new wear OS smart watch?

I want a 2 year warranty so I buy a new smartwatch. (Pebble that I bought secondhand stopped working in 2 days but I have money back and because old Pebble costs half what a new smart watch, I have nothing to deal with)

To install i just need wear os watch phone  and euc world? Or another application that I have to put in my watch to work euc world (just like in this pebble video) How to setup Pebble watch with WheelLog ? 

Seems my two or three last tours were not uploaded !!

My live map settings are enabled!!  Is it because there was no data signal in the area i toured?  Version 1.01

Edited by Lavabo

40 minutes ago, Lavabo said:

Seems my two or three last tours were not uploaded !!

My live map settings are enabled!!  Is it because there was no data signal in the area i toured?  Version 1.01

Data connection is required to track tours. I'm aware that this limits usage of application in areas without cellular signal coverage. I will improve this in one of future releases so it will be able to start tracking without data connection and it will be automatically synchronized with online service when data connection will be available. But much sooner I'll add another possibility - to import tour using CSV log file.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Seba said:

Now there are also additional intervals available - you can check the best riders of the last 7 days, 30 days or 180 days. Or the best riders of all time

Wow, cool! Nice addition!  :thumbup:

22 hours ago, Seba said:

the rankings themselves have changed slightly - instead of average distance and speed during a tour, users who have reached the highest distance during one trip and the highest average speed during a trip are rewarded. So records are more important than average values within specified interval :) 

Interesting choice. I like the idea of all-time records, but I think I'm going to miss the old approach...it was much more representative of one's overall riding habits (average tour distance, riding speed, tours/day, etc.). As with all changes, the old saying remains true: "You can't please all of the people all of the time" :efee612b4b:

My suggestion would be to be able to toggle between "Average use" and "Records" (if it isn't too much of a pain in the ass to implement)

My other suggestion is to myself: give Seba a break and let him enjoy his wheel instead of requesting changes and new features :roflmao:

1 hour ago, DjPanJan said:

Will the versions and functions of the different watch types be the same?

This is the general idea that watch applications should have the same functionality. Of course, this is dependent on the capabilities of a particular watch; some offer more possibilities, some less. For example, not every watch has a touch screen and so on. But I will do best to provide the same functionality and user interface regardless of watch type.

Will the WEAR OS be the most practical for the future and do not have to worry and regret not waiting for TIZEN support?

Wear OS is one of most feature-packed watch OSes, but this comes at cost. With display always on it will drain battery very soon; 2 or 3 hours of continuous display and you have to recharge your watch. With screen turned off battery life will be significantly better, but to check your speed etc. you'll have to wait a while as application will resume. Wear OS is not a king of performance. For sure I can recommend TicWatch Pro. First because it was used during develompent, so Wear OS app is proven to work with this model. Second because of dual-display that helps to get much better runtime compared to standard, always-on OLED displays. It's also equipped with additional button that can be defined to start/resume EUC World app. Very, very useful feature when you're riding.

To install i just need wear os watch phone  and euc world? Or another application that I have to put in my watch to work euc world (just like in this pebble video) How to setup Pebble watch with WheelLog ? 

It's quite simple. First, you have to install Wear OS Google app on your phone and pair your new watch. This is very simple process and I never had any problems with it. After you pair your watch with phone you can enter Google Play store on your watch and select "Apps on your phone", then select "EUC World" and install it. You'll find more details here - https://support.google.com/wearos/answer/7314014?hl=en

Rest will happen automagical - when you start EUC World and activate watch mode (using watch button in top right corner) Wear OS app will start automatically. When you close EUC World on your phone, watch app will close also.

Pebble that I bought secondhand stopped working in 2 days but I have money back and because old Pebble costs half what a new smart watch, I have nothing to deal with

Pebble is nice, but outdated. First, it's no longer supported. Second, it's quite simple. But there are also some pros - due to its simplicity it just works and doesn't eat battery as more advanced watches do. So if you just want to read your speed, battery level, temperature, get some basic stats and vibration alarms, it's enough. Now you can even define custom action for Pebble button. This is useful extension over legacy WheelLog as you can not only activate horn, but also control light etc. With each new EUC World version list of custom actions will grow.

• Like 3

Hello again first of all as I said to thank the creator of the app Euc.World is amazing I love it and I see that you work on improvements for all of us, you are huge.

But excuse my ignorance, how can I change the language of the voice? for example I have everything in Spanish and I want him to speak in English (the ads) How do I do it?

Thanks

15 hours ago, Seba said:

For sure I can recommend TicWatch Pro. First because it was used during develompent, so Wear OS app is proven to work with this model. Second because of dual-display that helps to get much better runtime compared to standard, always-on OLED displays. It's also equipped with additional button that can be defined to start/resume EUC World app. Very, very useful feature when you're riding.

@Seba Soon after I saw you post some images of how EUC World will look on the TicWatch Pro, I decided that it looked like a good option to upgrade to from my Pebble and so I have recently ordered one on that basis. 

Since reading some online reviews and now hearing what you have stated as compelling reasons to use the TicWatch Pro to develop the app on, makes me very happy with my choice for a new Smart Watch and I can't wait for it to arrive!  Hopefully, it turns up this side of Christmas!

Thanks once more for the massive input you have put into this invaluable app.

• Like 1

When buying an OLED smartwatch, one should be aware that their screens are very hard to read in direct sunlight. I have an old (long discontinued) Motorola 360 Sport watch that runs Wear OS - it has a transflective LED screen. It's as easy to read in sunlight as regular digital LCD watches (on the other hand, in the dark, you have to turn on the backlight - the backlight is not always on). Are there any current Wear OS watches that have transflective screens?