Community effort to improve KingSong app text

svenomous

I support this, and would suggest to review spoken messages like “please decelerate” to “slow down” from a native speaker, preferably female as high pitch can be played louder in small speakers.

As for app / github I can do French translation if English is taken care of.

Edited by Mimolette
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Mimolette said:

I support this, and would suggest to review spoken messages like “please decelerate” to “slow down” from a native speaker, preferably female as high pitch can be played louder in small speakers.

Oh yes please, if we can change the voice or disable "bluetooth is off" when powered on... So embarrassing in office !!!

57 minutes ago, TomOnWheels said:

Oh yes please, if we can change the voice or disable "bluetooth is off" when powered on... So embarrassing in office !!!

hell yes i hate that.. at least say it right... "bluh-tooth.. is off" so annoying lol

10 hours ago, Mimolette said:

i hate the spoken messages luckily you can just change warnings to beeps.. i would prefer it if my kingsong wheels never made a single noise ever since i have zero worries about anything.. im wearing headphones anyways but i can imagine it could be annoying for other people lol

• Upvote 2

The beeping isn’t very loud anyhow, I can barely hear it with the wind in my ears. Ninebot S2, that’s beeping from a proper piezo buzzer.

(for Kingsong I believe you cut the warnings by lowering that speed to zero)