V10F App Questions...

LZMutant

Hi - 

I was hoping to clarify two things on the InMotion App...

1.  I am set up for miles and not kilometers.  My total mileage reads out as 427.  However, when I use Darknessbot the miles display around 340.  Is the mileage meter on the InMotion app accurate or is this a bug?

2.  My motherboard temperate came in at 90 degrees F. today.  It's gone as high as 100.  What is considered overheat territory on the V10F, assuming this reading is correct?

Many thanks, team!  :)

3 hours ago, LZMutant said:

Hi - 

I was hoping to clarify two things on the InMotion App...

1.  I am set up for miles and not kilometers.  My total mileage reads out as 427.  However, when I use Darknessbot the miles display around 340.  Is the mileage meter on the InMotion app accurate or is this a bug?

2.  My motherboard temperate came in at 90 degrees F. today.  It's gone as high as 100.  What is considered overheat territory on the V10F, assuming this reading is correct?

Many thanks, team!  :)

1. I don’t know about this. There has been some confusion about miles vs kilometers on the app in some versions. Is the difference same if you set it fo km?

2. The app is not showing the temperature that would cause overheating. Don’t worry, you will notice it if the wheel’s safety feature kicks in and forces you off. You cannot damage it. 

3 hours ago, UniVehje said:

1. I don’t know about this. There has been some confusion about miles vs kilometers on the app in some versions. Is the difference same if you set it fo km?

I will try to check it when I'm on the wheel tomorrow...  It's puzzling. 

Thanks a lot - I'll report back anything I find out.

Archived