I have figured out why Kingsong wobbles at high speed

Cloud

Could the cause of the wobbling in part be caused by the tilt-back feature?  As @Cloud mentioned if your stance is where you have your toes protruding off the pedals it means when the tilt back comes you are basically standing on the peak of the wave if you can imagine the scene.  Then possibly coupled together with the softness of the KS16 creates a kind of peaks and valleys and hence the wobbles? 

• 2 years later...
On 4/30/2016 at 12:15 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Has anyone tried using tire weights to balance things out?  Turn on English subtitles if you need them...

I believe that you are right here.  I did a check on my KS-18L that uses the same tire as yours and I came to the same conclusion.  But first I did re-seated the tire, 3 times, and rode 1.5 km each time, that kinda balanced the tire a bit, because from manufacture the tire is a garbage, and it is not well seated in the rim, causing a huge wobble and vibration.  Now I just ordered some weights on ebay from china for $1.5 and lets see if some more balancing I can achieve the less horrible experience with the fast KS-18L

Here's some videos I did.

Archived