Jump to content
stephen

London meet Friday 19th April

Recommended Posts

Hi there so there's a few of us going to have a Ride/ meet up in London starting at Hyde park at about 12pm mid-day, the ride will be approximately 25 mile stopping at times for  refreshment and charge wheels if possible if anyone is low, we will try stay on cyclepaths and through parks where possible, no exact course planned but will be something like this in the picture, it looks lovely weather to so you can dress appropriately 😊 hope to see people there @Ronko @stephen  , please add name of your available thanks.

Screenshot-20190415-203214-bbc-mobile-we
IMG-20190415-WA0001.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still going to be a lovely day hope people can make it , hyde park 12 midday😊

Screenshot-20190418-212938-bbc-mobile-we
IMG-20190418-WA0002.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@stephen be aware that the London congestion zone (and new Ultra Low Emission Zone) border the east side of Hyde Park, and extend north up the Edgeware Rd. for a few blocks.  Drive into it and you will owe at least the congestion charge of £11.50 and possibly the ULEZ charge of £12.50 

You can check your reg. no. for ULEZ eligibility here

https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/check-your-vehicle-35896

Edited by Smoother
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Smoother said:

@stephen be aware that the London congestion zone (and new Ultra Low Emission Zone) border the east side of Hyde Park, and extend north up the Edgeware Rd. for a few blocks.  Drive into it and you will owe at least the congestion charge of £11.50 and possibly the ULEZ charge of £12.50 

You can check your reg. no. for ULEZ eligibility here

https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/check-your-vehicle-35896

Thx very much for that 😊 just checked and I'm just outside of it just north of hydepark,,i think🙁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, stephen said:

 

Nice recording and area to follow ...

Was it at 19th a week ago?

Beautiful weather!

 

Edited by PogArt Artur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PogArt Artur said:

Nice recording and area to follow ...

Was it at 19th a week ago?

Beautiful weather!

 

Yeah busy bank holiday 😊 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2019 at 8:45 PM, stephen said:

Hi there so there's a few of us going to have a Ride/ meet up in London starting at Hyde park at about 12pm mid-day, the ride will be approximately 25 mile stopping at times for  refreshment and charge wheels if possible if anyone is low, we will try stay on cyclepaths and through parks where possible, no exact course planned but will be something like this in the picture, it looks lovely weather to so you can dress appropriately 😊 hope to see people there @Ronko @stephen  , please add name of your available thanks.

Screenshot-20190415-203214-bbc-mobile-we
IMG-20190415-WA0001.jpg

That is a massive route! How long did it take and did you all feel knackered after? 

We're you actually able to complete without going on a roads? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! London's changed.  Someone has knocked down all the buildings! :D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Wow! London's changed.  Someone has knocked down all the buildings! :D

:roflmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rinzler said:

That is a massive route! How long did it take and did you all feel knackered after? 

We're you actually able to complete without going on a roads? 

About 4 hours but stopped for an hour for lunch , we went roads and parks ,i enjoy roads with the traffic then nip on to the pavement when necessary😊😊 it was a good day out

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×