Jump to content
KAY GEE

KINGSONG 16X AD

Recommended Posts

Looks good i wonder if the custom designs come as standard or interchangable plates of some sort, can't wait for the tests

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KAY GEE said:

Short clip of the KS 16X, courtesy of Flora Yuan and Vicky Huang.

 

 

It does sound exactly like my upgrade , lol  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t wait!  The streets of L.A. won’t stand a chance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The motor looks like a new design.  @US69, can you confirm?  Also axel looks bigger.  Handle is definitely bigger, remains to be seen if they continue to use a tiny screw to hold it to the rod  

FA8180A1-2ADE-4005-A621-31D70D24F701.thumb.jpeg.611790cfb1cdd0ab6e0ddd8f9bdab8f8.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, eddiemoy said:

The motor looks like a new design.  @US69, can you confirm?  Also axel looks bigger.  Handle is definitely bigger, remains to be seen if they continue to use a tiny screw to hold it to the rod  

FA8180A1-2ADE-4005-A621-31D70D24F701.thumb.jpeg.611790cfb1cdd0ab6e0ddd8f9bdab8f8.jpeg

Is that motor as wide as the mcn5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, eddiemoy said:

The motor looks like a new design.  @US69, can you confirm?  Also axel looks bigger.  Handle is definitely bigger, remains to be seen if they continue to use a tiny screw to hold it to the rod  

FA8180A1-2ADE-4005-A621-31D70D24F701.thumb.jpeg.611790cfb1cdd0ab6e0ddd8f9bdab8f8.jpeg

As far as I understood it, it should use same motor as KS18L/XL, but without rim extension.

Early prototype used KS18XL logic board, but this should get an iteration update. Exactly what is to be changed I don't know. 

So I hope we get a little more details confirmed (soonish).

Edited by Unventor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool video.

That trolley handle is way too short. You'd still have to walk bent over to trolley this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude, that was awesome! :efee6b18f3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Unventor said:

As far as I understood it, it should use same motor as KS18L/XL, but without rim extension.

Early prototype used KS18XL logic board, but this should get an iteration update. Exactly what is to be changed I don't know. 

So I hope we get a little more details confirmed (soonish).

That is definitely not the same motor as the 18L/XL.  It looks wider.  Maybe it is just me hoping that it is a new motor.  But need some confirmation from @US69 who probably cannot confirm.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Cool video.

That trolley handle is way too short. You'd still have to walk bent over to trolley this.

at 5'10 i find the 16s trolley and v5f trolley to be at a perfect height, 18xl is way too tall and i would just not extend it all the way.. they should offer though an extension piece for taller people that you could just put in to have three sections instead of two

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very good ad, rocking tunes and well illustrated breakdown of the parts. The only thing missing was a quick stats summary at the end, wheel size, battery, motor options.

It looks solid, waterproof and very very nice in the white/off white combo. That is a 3' tire right? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hatchet said:

Very good ad, rocking tunes and well illustrated breakdown of the parts. The only thing missing was a quick stats summary at the end, wheel size, battery, motor options.

It looks solid, waterproof and very very nice in the white/off white combo. That is a 3' tire right? 

 

That is what both @US69 and @Jason McNeil said it should have. But it could fit a 2.5" too if I got that bit right. There should be more clearance internal in shell to support the 3" tire, compared to KS18XL/L and KS16S.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...