RoadRunner

Has anybody problems withe the new kingsong app

56 minutes ago, Okiiashi said:

Yes this is the version I'm using. it works with the 16X.  I'm just trying to figure out how to record my ride on that app.  I'm gonna go on thread for that app.

1. Create account at https://euc.world/signup
  2. Log in to your account, enter your account settings and look for API key.
  3. Start WheelLog app, open settings (by swiping your finger from the left screen edge to the right) and enter Livemap settings.
  4. Tap on API key and enter key.
  5. That's all! Now you can log your tours to the euc.world service :)

Edited by Seba

2 hours ago, Seba said:
  1. Create account at https://euc.world/signup
  2. Log in to your account, enter your account settings and look for API key.
  3. Start WheelLog app, open settings (by swiping your finger from the left screen edge to the right) and enter Livemap settings.
  4. Tap on API key and enter key.
  5. That's all! Now you can log your tours to the euc.world service :)

DERP!  Dang.. I saw the bars on the bottom and didn't think I could got left...
I forgot I signed in before.. but didn't remember how to get back to those!

Thanks.

Some important news regarding euc.world and its WheelLog app:

My Kingsong app for IOS doesn't let me access speed settings at all for 18XL. When I press the speed settings menu it briefly shows a loading spinner and then it disappears and nothing happens. I thought maybe this is because I don't have enough miles on it but I already drove 230km and still the same. It used to let me access the settings just fine and I had the limit at around 25mph but it got reset out of a sudden, the speed limit is now set to 20km/h (12mph) and I can't do anything about it. Is there a factory reset for the wheel that I can try?

19 minutes ago, DaffyDuck said:

It used to let me access the settings just fine and I had the limit at around 25mph but it got reset out of a sudden, the speed limit is now set to 20km/h (12mph) and I can't do anything about it.

Sometimes that can be a login issue. Did you log in with the same e-mail or phone number you've been using until now?

Edited by travsformation

After reinstalling the app and doing a hard restart on my ipad it started working again, phew. Yeah maybe it was a login issue, after reinstalling the app it prompted me to login again (not sure how to trigger relogin without reinstalling the app). Thank you!

Glad you could solve it  :)

My advice is to set up the wheel how you like it (riding mode, LED mode, tiltback, etc.), and then UNINSTALL it and stay clear of it insomuch as humanly possible. Go for EUC World or WheelLog in Android, or Darknessbot in iOS instead :)