The Globetrotting EUC

Smoother

If you travel, want to travel, plan to travel, did travel with your EUC, feel free to share your experiences, photos, videos, questions, here.

I myself plan to take my EUC when I finally get my RV down to mainland Europe.  I have done some limited RV travelling here in the UK.  I spent three or 4 nice days parked on the seafront at Bexhill-on-Sea, and wheeled up and down the promenade multiple times, including a few trips over to Hastings via St. Leonards-on-Sea.  Another week in Bournmouth, and an overnight in Brighton, although I visited there regularly by car anyway.  Not many pictures.  If I come across any, i'll post them here.

@Bluefield I made this thread for you, so you can feed the dreams of the various arm chair sailors lurking in this group (similar to any group of men of a certain age). You know who you are.

• Like 2

iPhone 612

I spent 3 or four days camped right there, the beach is to the right of the photo.  I wheeled up and down the sea front several times a day. Charged my batteries from my solar panels.

iPhone 620

This was the view from the couch

iPhone 615

Sunset from the couch with a gin and tonic as a "sundowner"

And, at night.

iPhone 611

Edited by Smoother
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...