I am thinking of going to visit Colorado sometime soon as my younger brother lives there.  Is there anywhere to rent an EUC as I will probably be flying in.  My brother is in Denver.

6 hours ago, /Dev/Null said:

I am thinking of going to visit Colorado sometime soon as my younger brother lives there.  Is there anywhere to rent an EUC as I will probably be flying in.  My brother is in Denver.

Not that I am aware of.  You rarely see other EUC riders in the wild here. Best to ship one if you are coming and hope to ride. 

Hello,

nice to meet you guys. I've been riding my Inmotion around the front range all summer but just found this forum. 

If anyone wants to do some riding this weekend (weather permits) shoot me a message!

-E

Saturday weather looks good for some riding.  What area do you ride Randyrhoaddrr1?

I should be available for some riding on Saturday. Weather looks like it will be great. Any suggestions on where to ride? 

I was going to suggest the mtn biking trails at Lory State Park (horsetooth reservoir), but those trails are still closed from the snow.

If y’all are willing to come to Fort Collins, I know an AWESOME trail ride we can do!

Who’s in?

I'm in. Is the trail dry? Where is it?

Edited by tessa25

I’m considering a ride starting from around confluence park in Denver then taking one of the trails from there, possibly Bear creek.  I need to review the Denver paths to see good starting points and look at distance. Also check if it’s out and back or if there is a loop.  

I ll need to be back in Golden by 3pm tomorrow so I ll likely need to ride somewhere closer to Golden than Fort Collins. A South Platte to Bear Creek could be a ton of fun. I have ridden from the confluence to where I think you can pick up a variety of trails in Littleton that head West to Bear Creek. I could also be talked into riding from Golden to the Confluence and back. 

In case you didn't know, Google maps has a bicycle trail option. Hilights all trails in green. I'm good with a two hour ride.

Edited by tessa25

Does Golden have any offroad stuff that allows ebikes?

A few sections that run parallel to the Clear Creek trail are single track and pretty fun. I haven't ridden all of them on my EUC but have on my Mtn Bike. 

I'll be doing a Fort Collins ride tomorrow... if anyone wants to join, just DM me or call or text (if you have my number... if you don't, just ask in DM)..  -J

@Graniteone i can do something on south platte. I plan on starting about 10:00 am because I’ve got afternoon plans as well. If this works suggest a staring place to meet.  

We could meet at Anderson Park along the Clear Creek trail  (39.7770845, -105.0978266) at 10am , ride from there to the South Platte path  and take that as far as anyone wants to explore. Let me know. 

Edited by Graniteone

I wouldn't be able to make it to Golden by 10. Have a great ride!

Will ride with @JZT-Colorado if he is doing a Fort Collins ride.

had a fantastic ride today with @Graniteone setting a new distance for me of 32 miles.  @Graniteone had at least 10 more than that.  It was definitely going to test the range of the MSX.  Trail was very good with only some small sections of construction gravel/dirt on the south platte trail. 

@JZT-Colorado and I did 20 miles of trails around Fort Collins. Great mixture of paved and dirt. I felt like @Mike Sacristan and crew going up some hills. Not as steep as they do. I don't think I could ever do more than 2 hours of riding. I'm wiped out.

You guys should come up this way one warm Saturday and do them or the mtn biking trails at Lory State Park. One nice thing about Lory is it would be easy for me to split at 2 hours while you guys continue on.

10 hours ago, tessa25 said:

@JZT-Colorado and I did 20 miles of trails around Fort Collins. Great mixture of paved and dirt. I felt like @Mike Sacristan and crew going up some hills. Not as steep as they do. I don't think I could ever do more than 2 hours of riding. I'm wiped out.

You guys should come up this way one warm Saturday and do them or the mtn biking trails at Lory State Park. One nice thing about Lory is it would be easy for me to split at 2 hours while you guys continue on.

Haha in the beginning when I was out for a long cruise I would come home and crash and fall asleep on the couch! :efee612b4b:

It takes a while to build up the endurance but taking some stops here and there and enjoying the scenery helps. How was the climbing on the 16X?

1 hour ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Haha in the beginning when I was out for a long cruise I would come home and crash and fall asleep on the couch! :efee612b4b:

It takes a while to build up the endurance but taking some stops here and there and enjoying the scenery helps. How was the climbing on the 16X?

The 16X climbs great. I just don't have the feel of it yet.

14 hours ago, Singletrack said:

had a fantastic ride today with @Graniteone setting a new distance for me of 32 miles.  @Graniteone had at least 10 more than that.  It was definitely going to test the range of the MSX.  Trail was very good with only some small sections of construction gravel/dirt on the south platte trail. 

Great ride yesterday! Enjoyed exploring the northern section of the South Platte trail. I barely made it home with the battery I had left. 

Anyone up for a ride on the mtn bike trails at Lory State Park this Saturday Nov 16?

40°35'15.9"N 105°10'49.3"W

40.587752, -105.180346

Meet at 11am at the mtn bike practice area. Ride the West Valley trail to the East Valley trail loop (beginner singletrack). Those that want to continue can then ride the Kimmons trail (intermediate) and others.

If you don't have a state parks pass it's $8 for parking (pay at ranger station).

@Graniteone @Singletrack @JZT-Colorado @Luke Herron @Jimmy Chang

Edited by tessa25