Colorado/Mountain West/High Plains Riders?

Luke Herron

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/9/2019 at 7:17 PM, tessa25 said:

Not that I know of. I've never seen an EUC around here at all. @Colorado CJ is around here and posted about a couple (husband/wife) in Fort Collins. And Chooch Tech (youtube) is in Denver.

Anybody know how to reach the couple (or anyone else) in Fort Collins??

I don’t. Wish we had some solid Colorado connections.  I’ve ridden with Graniteone in Golden and I’ve seen Cooch videos bombing the front range but I’ve never known where he is going to ride.  Cooch probably knows many riders but I don’t know how to reach out to him. 

ack, missed this opportunity.  Next time :)

Tessa - I went out with Graniteone a few week ago with about the same typical riding experience as you.  It turned out was was able to go farther than I had expected and Graniteone is very accommodating.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Singletrack said:

ack, missed this opportunity.  Next time :)

Tessa - I went out with Graniteone a few week ago with about the same typical riding experience as you.  It turned out was was able to go farther than I had expected and Graniteone is very accommodating.

Good to know... I've never gone that far yet... but I'm willing to give it a try.  -J.

Saturday, October 26 at 11:00. 12 mile ride on paved trails. Starting at Seven Lakes Park on the southernmost tip of Boyd Lake in Loveland, going north through Boyd Lake State Park, then west on the Loveland Rec Path until 287. Then doubling back to make 12 miles.

I'm going to pull a Marty here:

@Graniteone @Singletrack @JZT-Colorado @Luke Herron

Anyone interested?

It is surprising how far you can roll once you get comfortable cruising. I started out doing 10 miles at a time and now I can roll till my battery calls it quits. I stop frequently to shake the legs out and take short breaks as needed. The longer rides are my preference as the shorter rides tend to be over too quickly. I am open to riding on Saturday depending on what Mother Nature spits out at us the next couple of days. I ll keep an eye on this thread.

S~

• Like 1