Alexandre Borgmann

ninebot z10 battery #2: abnormal communication

Hi
I bought a ninebot z10 while completing the charging and connecting it gave the error "battery # 2: abnormal communication". I can walk but the app does not show the batteries and neither does the display show how much battery it has. I think I should be walking with one and half the capacity. Please follow the attached photos if anyone has already had this error or know how to help me from now thank you. 

IMG_20190408_204227839.jpg

IMG_20190408_205033701.jpg

Posted (edited)

Had the same you should fully charge the device. Also make sure you clear the cache of the app / you can simply delete and reinstall it (i guess you had a prior ninebot device)

edit: you can find it under      Me > Settings > Clear Cache

Edited by ruohki
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I cleared app cache first and then I deleted/reinstalled app but neither helped me. Now the charger is not working. I just plug it in and the light stays green and the LED strip on the wheel doesn't light up.

On 4/9/2019 at 9:39 AM, ruohki said:

Had the same you should fully charge the device. Also make sure you clear the cache of the app / you can simply delete and reinstall it (i guess you had a prior ninebot device)

edit: you can find it under      Me > Settings > Clear Cache

Hello ruohki, thank you for trying to help me. I had already uninstalled and installed the application again. And also now I cleaned the cache but still giving the error. Maybe it's something on her battery or her connections. For in the unicycle neither appears anything of the consumption of the battery also. Only the unicycle works because battery 1 is ok and charging.

46 minutes ago, Girth Brooks said:

I cleared app cache first and then I deleted/reinstalled app but neither helped me. Now the charger is not working. I just plug it in and the light stays green and the LED strip on the wheel doesn't light up.

123/5000

My unicycle is only the battery 2, the rest does not work and I can carry it up. only with battery

1. try to do this 1 disconnect the battery power connectors, ie two yellow connectors. 2. disconnect the charging connectoor, the white one. Then reconnect it. 3. Press power button for 30 seconds. 4. plugging in the charger to the charging port. 5. the charger's light blinks red and green alternatively. 6. after 10 minutes, the charger light will turn to red, charging is going on now. The battery is activated . The video stops here. I think you just let it charge up to green, then reconnect the yellow connectors.  put the cover back. Done.

you could also try to use DarknessBot (iOS) or WheelLog (Android) to kind of get the wheel operating and maybe some infos on the battery. Also maybe try to drive some meters (carefully)

Posted (edited)
250/5000

I'm going to install WheelLog and try to see battery information with it. I'm riding a monocycle normally only with battery 1 being recognized, I hope it does not turn off or I do not do it normal but I'm going to go without riding a monocycle
Edited by Alexandre Borgmann

@US69I live in Brazil and we do not have support or maintenance in nine-cylinder electric unicycles. What can I do to solve this problem myself? How could I fix this problem myself?
192/5000

I don't want to destroy all yours hopes, I had the same issue & I found no answer for it.

I've already replaced the control board and the mos. + the cells for that particular battery.

The issue is still there. I presume is a bms failure...

I haven't found an answer either. I definitely feel like it's a BMS failure at this point. I've tried everything including a new charger.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2019 at 9:14 AM, DRACULA said:

I don't want to destroy all yours hopes, I had the same issue & I found no answer for it.

I've already replaced the control board and the mos. + the cells for that particular battery.

The issue is still there. I presume is a bms failure...

ALEMÃO
INGLÊS
PORTUGUÊS

243/5000

Thanks for the feedback. I've done a lot of things myself and nothing solved. Worse than bought from a person from Russia who comes in contact with the store that bought it and not even give me the right. Very sad my new z10 I can not use right.