4x4 Bliss!! Two Ninebot z10's and Two Ninebot z6's available!

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm starting to ramp up sales and service again.  I will be re-branding my company and taking electric fun to new heights:). Just wanted to shout out @Marty Backe for being one of my first 100 customers back in the day, you've come a long way from that mcm4, turned into acm16 sell😊😊, didn't know at that time that you would be hooked on these things huh?.....lol Yes, they are addicting!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, myfunwheel said:

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm starting to ramp up sales and service again.  I will be re-branding my company and taking electric fun to new heights:). Just wanted to shout out @Marty Backe for being one of my first 100 customers back in the day, you've come a long way from that mcm4, turned into acm16 sell😊😊, didn't know at that time that you would be hooked on these things huh?.....lol Yes, they are addicting!!

Best wishes for success Dion!  You had me hooked on the MCM4, with all those fun videos that you produced. Than just as I was going to pull the trigger you tell me, "you know, I'm just getting in these ACMs which I think you'll like better". From that point on I was ruined :D

Funny that you remember that MCM4/ACM conversion sale.

• Upvote 1

Ahhhhhh, memory lane.........lol, I also remember when you posted the most delicious looking cinnamon rolls on Facebook 😍👌😍, I'm going to have to plan a trip to meet you for a ride (cinnamon rolls optional of course)😁😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, myfunwheel said:

Ahhhhhh, memory lane.........lol, I also remember when you posted the most delicious looking cinnamon rolls on Facebook 😍👌😍, I'm going to have to plan a trip to meet you for a ride (cinnamon rolls optional of course)😁😁

Funny - I'm about to make another batch of cinnamon rolls :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2019 at 8:40 AM, yourtoys7 said:

Dion, nice to see u back in business A+

Thank you very much, it's been a fantastic journey with these incredible wheels.....I'm moving forward with not only EUC's, but all electric vehicles and the tech involved from an engineering and riding enthusiastic approach.  2019 will be a great year!!