2400WH GotWay Monster 84V - $2000

I have an 84V Monster with the biggest battery pack (2400WH) with only 247km (153 miles) in the Phoenix Area. This thing has been babied and never crashed (just a couple of small scratches shown in the pictures). I also have an ACM 1600wh and MTen3 325wh and have decided to go back to mountain bikes, so selling all of my wheels. Let me know if you are interested in any of the three.IMG_20190408_165838.thumb.jpg.68d570455a359ca8b82682ac9f229e3b.jpgIMG_20190408_165955.thumb.jpg.c8f9708106e75c13568331969aba2148.jpgIMG_20190408_170054.thumb.jpg.addd547cab9d45e8ba24fd1bf9b7a1b7.jpgIMG_20190408_170059.thumb.jpg.40e3e78830cecbd7b542bc2698d40537.jpgIMG_20190408_170212.thumb.jpg.383557198a0abae0b38a1838fcae8d6a.jpgIMG_20190408_170934.thumb.jpg.4f50a003c64cb5c21cbed634aae6442c.jpgScreenshot_20190408-170347.thumb.png.9c765c58ee12c6958350abee20eb28d9.png

Good luck with your sale. I'm sure you'll find a buyer quick enough.

I have to ask, did something precipitate you getting out of EUC's? After all, mountain biking and EUC'ing are compatible.

It's not like you tried riding and decided this wasn't for you - since you own three kick-butt wheels. Maybe you had an accident? Or the fear of a bad accident.

I'm just curious how we lose a member, in case there's anything the community can learn.

• Like 2

Can you tell us a little more about the wheel? When did you buy it and from which distributor/seller? Is it still under any kind of warranty? Are you willing to open up a side panel and take a couple pictures of the inside so we can see which kind of hardware it has (control board, motor wire connectors, diode protection etc...)?

I'm also curious about the ACM! I don't know if it would be prudent to make a separate thread for your other two wheels, but it may help get them some more attention!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Good luck with your sale. I'm sure you'll find a buyer quick enough.

I have to ask, did something precipitate you getting out of EUC's? After all, mountain biking and EUC'ing are compatible.

It's not like you tried riding and decided this wasn't for you - since you own three kick-butt wheels. Maybe you had an accident? Or the fear of a bad accident.

I'm just curious how we lose a member, in case there's anything the community can learn.

Thanks Marty! The biggest thing is I just don't ride them enough and I don't want them just sitting around and going to waste. I haven't had an accident but did kind of get a back injury from riding them but that was my own fault. Plus being in Arizona now it is way too hot for me to ride in the summer so it just feels like the right time to let them go. It was a ton of fun riding with you the one time in Orange County and I definitely miss those trails out there!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Arbolest said:

Can you tell us a little more about the wheel? When did you buy it and from which distributor/seller? Is it still under any kind of warranty? Are you willing to open up a side panel and take a couple pictures of the inside so we can see which kind of hardware it has (control board, motor wire connectors, diode protection etc...)?

I'm also curious about the ACM! I don't know if it would be prudent to make a separate thread for your other two wheels, but it may help get them some more attention!

Yep, no problem. I got the Monster April 6th, 2018 from Brad of GotWay America. I believe it only had a one year warranty unless Gotway has changed their warranty status and of course since GotWay America is no longer, you would have to deal with GotWay directly. Yep, I'll open it up tomorrow and post pictures of the internals.

Yep, I'll create a post specifically for the ACM tomorrow as well once I have all the pictures taken.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sean May said:

Thanks Marty! The biggest thing is I just don't ride them enough and I don't want them just sitting around and going to waste. I haven't had an accident but did kind of get a back injury from riding them but that was my own fault. Plus being in Arizona now it is way too hot for me to ride in the summer so it just feels like the right time to let them go. It was a ton of fun riding with you the one time in Orange County and I definitely miss those trails out there!

Thanks. I think I understand. I suspect you may revisit EUCs down the road and it'll be like time travel. 10-years from now you think, "hmmm, I wonder what's happening in the EUC world and you'll see all the new wheels and tech surrounding them". Me? I have to live through the next 10-years :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dzlchef said:

I’m interested in the ACM as well if you could share more.

I wonder why you're interesting in an ACM all of a sudden ;)

(inside joke)

57 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I wonder why you're interesting in an ACM all of a sudden ;)

(inside joke)

You are an evil man!  God bless you!

• Like 1

This is definitely a long shot, but I thought I might as well ask, would you be interested in selling one of the 800Wh packs from the monster? The price of these things just keeps going up, I think there was some sort of price hike at GotWay recently on a bunch of their products. I’ve been looking to upgrade my 1600Wh monster to a 2400Wh, but (understandably) nobody really sells used batteries separately from the wheel. 

14 hours ago, Nick McCutcheon said:

This is definitely a long shot, but I thought I might as well ask, would you be interested in selling one of the 800Wh packs from the monster? The price of these things just keeps going up, I think there was some sort of price hike at GotWay recently on a bunch of their products. I’ve been looking to upgrade my 1600Wh monster to a 2400Wh, but (understandably) nobody really sells used batteries separately from the wheel. 

@Nick McCutcheonHi Nick, at this time I want to leave it as is but if there is no interest in the wheel, I'll let you know. Thanks

2 hours ago, Sean May said:

@Nick McCutcheonHi Nick, at this time I want to leave it as is but if there is no interest in the wheel, I'll let you know. Thanks

Sounds good. I’m sure it’ll sell, even with the old board it’s still a great wheel at a great price! Good luck :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...