KS16S or KS18L?

null

if youre in paris why not just try some different size wheels and see what is to your liking? as you can see its a split opinion and it will vary greatly depending on the terrain and usage that you are looking for... the absolute best way to know would be just to test some different wheels, isnt there euc stores there?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2019 at 9:35 PM, Rywokast said:

if youre in paris why not just try some different size wheels and see what is to your liking? as you can see its a split opinion and it will vary greatly depending on the terrain and usage that you are looking for... the absolute best way to know would be just to test some different wheels, isnt there euc stores there?

Yes that would have been a possibility but I was tight on budget and time. Should have done it though.

So BTW just for a recap: I've had the 16S for a few days now, (180km) really feels like a beefier One E+. The added power and range is great, it feels solid except the handle which counterbalances by being very handy. I still don't like the battery covers, visually they are chunky, they keep you cowboy position and your foot is creating more cantilever force on the pedal due to being positioned outside. They also keep you from sliding your foot around the side of the wheel in case you'd want to play around.

The ground in Norway also turned out more bumpy than I had hoped for, and especially when doing some larger distances it wears on your knees. Thus, the 18L(XL$$?) would probably have been more adapted in conclusion. I don't regret the 16S, it seem balanced and trustworthy though a bit chunky. It might be sent to Paris for city use in a future where I can afford an 18L for distance cruising in the north. (The budget might get close to double the 16S as a cruiser might need more than 1000wh battery x_x )

Thanks for all your input!

Edited by Mimolette