Cover for 18xl??

fourthewin

Hello 

I just order this cover for my 18XL.     https://www.roll.nz/euc-bodyguard/31-50-euc-bodyguard-for-ks-18l-and-ks-18xl.html#/55-colour_combination-black_red

I did not receive it yet . Is expensive in my opinion but I can not found anything else and I do not want to scratch my King song 18XL. I think he can ship to US just contact him in Facebook messenger.

EUC Bodyguard - black with red highlight

Take care!!

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 11:31 AM, fourthewin said:

Thanks guys! I didn’t know they delivered internationally.

Yes... Delivery to the US is easy.   :)

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 8:21 AM, Jesus Rodriguez said:

I did not receive it yet . Is expensive in my opinion but I can not found anything else and I do not want to scratch my King song 18XL.

That's the thing with quality... It isn't the cheapest option. When you receive yours and can see the materials and manufacturing, I hope that you may understand a little more what you are getting for your investment - in fact we'd love to hear what you think?   ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Yes... Delivery to the US is easy.   :)

That's the thing with quality... It isn't the cheapest option. When you receive yours and can see the materials and manufacturing, I hope that you may understand a little more what you are getting for your investment - in fact we'd love to hear what you think?   ;)

Thanks! Already ordered!!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, fourthewin said:

Thanks! Already ordered!!

Ah, I thought that might be you... Kansas City was the giveaway.

And while I shouldn't be telling you this, there may be a little something special about your EUC Bodyguard - Our way of making up for making you wait longer for it...   ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Daley1 said:

Got one of these for my 16s and bashed it, dragged it scratched and scraped it and the body of the machine is pristine!

Assuming that you are undamaged as well... Thank you for the thorough testing and awesome feedback!

Our intention was to provide a solution that absorbed that type of impact, while staying in place - that appears to be working,  making you a happy customer.   :D

But do feel free to hold back a bit and just ride too...   ;)

• Like 2