Kingsong 18L (0.7km total mileage) For sale [UK] - £1030/$1350

Anubis

Hey all, 

I picked this up fairly cheap. I tried out a cheaper wheel and It will probably be enough for my needs for the forseeable future, so I would like to sell my 18L and pick a cheaper wheel up (I usually esk8 everywhere anyway :) ).

It has 0.73km total recorded, but this happened when I picked up the wheel and let it spin on its own. Comes with original charger (UK Plug), manual and ofc the wheel. 

I have also checked that the wheel its self is balanced/not warped at all. It has silver footpads but black handle extenders which I'm told means its a newer iteration. 

Images: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tQLbtf-tJ47fsohJQ_mw1ohvcjL3zCYe

If you would like to see any areas in detail please let me know. Its hard to see, but there are no scratches (Except maybe "packaging" ones? They are not visible until I use a flashlight and move it around at angles. I think they happened from just pulling the wheel from its Styrofoam)

Asking price is £1100 + Shipping. At the moment, I am mainly looking for a UK buyer due to the risk of shipping large batteries abroad. 

Payment either in person in the Swansea, Reading or perhaps London areas (I go between Swansea and Reading semi-often), paypal with invoicing and full terms or through ebay if the buyer requires even more protection, but the buyer must pay ebay fees. 

£1030 Shipped UK

Hoping to bump this

Broke my leg so i guess its the nail in the coffin for higher speed PEVs for me for a little while. Stay safe! (Fell of an electric skateboard at 30MPH)

You're right, it seems like this is a newly produced one, as it has the improved handle, mudguard and also LED boards I guess (which won't overheat after 7-8 months, as happened with my early batch 18L, which also had the bad handle).

Good deal, good luck selling it ;)

On 4/11/2019 at 9:59 PM, Anubis said:

£1030 Shipped UK

Hoping to bump this

Broke my leg so i guess its the nail in the coffin for higher speed PEVs for me for a little while. Stay safe! (Fell of an electric skateboard at 30MPH)

Hi, can you ship TO ROME, Italy? Let me know.

In that case can you provide me your original receipt , eventually for european warranty?

Thank you

Mario

ROME

ITALY

Archived