MRN76

PTR Elite max speed

Hello. My hands reached the elite. But I am tormented by the question, does anyone know what the maximum speed set depends on? On some devices, you can set a maximum of 20 km / h, and on some 22 km / h, but I still find it difficult to find a dependency.

20190405_195024.jpg

Some one reported on the forum, previously that only the Plus could be set to 22 km/h I believe.  So it seems some how it was tied to the battery, of that was correct.  I can set my Plus to 22 km/h.  On the Mini Pro or the PTR Elite I would not want to go more than 25km/h.   I just took the Elite for a ride today, I'm liking it more, mainly because it can maintain a good speed compared to the Mini Pro, so for straight commutes it's working nice,  The MiniPro though is still my favorite.

A few months ago, I badly injured my knee and elites - this is the only thing I can ride.

On 4/24/2019 at 5:30 AM, MRN76 said:

A few months ago, I badly injured my knee and elites - this is the only thing I can ride.

Oh sorry to hear that, I hope you'll be OK.  Nice that you can still ride the Elite.  My body definitely seems to need to enter a different mode on the different devices, I've adapted to the mini quite well, but now I am worse on EUC as I don't spend time on them.  One wheel on my Elite still needs a little better balancing to run true.   Take care!

• Upvote 1