PTR Elite max speed

MRN76

Hello. My hands reached the elite. But I am tormented by the question, does anyone know what the maximum speed set depends on? On some devices, you can set a maximum of 20 km / h, and on some 22 km / h, but I still find it difficult to find a dependency.

20190405_195024.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Some one reported on the forum, previously that only the Plus could be set to 22 km/h I believe.  So it seems some how it was tied to the battery, of that was correct.  I can set my Plus to 22 km/h.  On the Mini Pro or the PTR Elite I would not want to go more than 25km/h.   I just took the Elite for a ride today, I'm liking it more, mainly because it can maintain a good speed compared to the Mini Pro, so for straight commutes it's working nice,  The MiniPro though is still my favorite.

On 4/24/2019 at 5:30 AM, MRN76 said:

A few months ago, I badly injured my knee and elites - this is the only thing I can ride.

Oh sorry to hear that, I hope you'll be OK.  Nice that you can still ride the Elite.  My body definitely seems to need to enter a different mode on the different devices, I've adapted to the mini quite well, but now I am worse on EUC as I don't spend time on them.  One wheel on my Elite still needs a little better balancing to run true.   Take care!

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

I seem to recall reading somewhere that they reduced the max speed on Elites/Elite+s with a firmware update. I assume for safety reasons. The latest firmware cuts the speed, I believe, but I'm not 100% on that.

• 3 months later...

The difference is the serial number. I was able to turn the standard Elite into an Elite+ increasing the speed by 3km/h by emailing Ninebot and requesting the activiation code for a change of electrical control board. They seemed to believe me lol and they actually sent me the actuation code:

I sent them this:

Hello

Pls send me verification code for change serial number.

Ninebot Elite+ 620wh battery

Current serial number: N1UEA1523A2079

Target serial number: N2UEA1610A0038

Additional code: 43107023

0?ui=2&ik=8f6bf84f28&view=fimg&th=169fbc6fa3163cbd&attid=0.0.3&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ_ZV3UQSQx-nGwroTJen0PfLUaq2B625CtIKkWPDCKjyRCtSAzpW7rv6_5hgxK4fPRiVNOOENEVI5fr1v9AsEYEDu3jrt-ofOzFo4kCLhbQlf-M0nveHoE5bgA&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1587393188255&rm=169fbc6fa3163cbd&zw&atsh=1

And they responded very kindly:

Please try the following verification code to try again : 833757
0?ui=2&ik=8f6bf84f28&view=fimg&th=169fbc6fa3163cbd&attid=0.0.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ-cG0PH3yzpqYarex6jBnmlhMpKbxiS0BtJI_M0pasjwa7ed5VYOx1gAHfdWA27H_4qc4zZbIH4oSAzrvyt7qm9Dm9r0r07YXYnuGZRi3rtIzcdtS4RgqJQLY4&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1587393188253&rm=169fbc6fa3163cbd&zw&atsh=1

It went from a standard ninebot elite  to a ninebot elite+ in the matter of miliseconds :)

• 1 year later...

Hi guys. Thanks for being able to post a comment here. I am from cape town south africa and it seems to be difficult to get help here.I recently got a ninebot elite,but without the remote.Is there any way to get it going ,start up,as i would like to make a little project from it.All help will be appreciated.Many thanks. Regards