Any Vegas Meetups?

Han Vo

• 1 month later...

Ah, cool. Pebble & Eastern were my cross streets growing up. I'm over by Red Rock now, like Russel & Hualapai. I started a Vegas MeetUp group for EUC riders to see if I could find anyone else, and I just found out when going to copy/paste the link in this post that one guy joined today. Woohoo! lol 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I'm a fairly new rider but skilled enough to do some long rides here in Vegas. Would enjoy having somebody to ride with. 
I'm in Summerlin area, haven't seen any riders here yet, but I've heard stories  of other riders XD

also has anyone had any problems with the police? I'm often chased by security guards but haven't had any problems with the police
yet...

Edited by zenleetech
  • Like 1

Hey Zen, just moved from Summerlin area and now in Spring Valley which still isn't too far away. Also haven't run across other riders but down to ride sometime. Shoot me a DM if you're down to link up.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
54 minutes ago, Stillhart said:

I'm in Vegas (Henderson) and I'm looking to purchase my first EUC.  I was hoping to maybe meet up with others who have them some weekend to talk about the hobby a little.

Welcome.

There's a bunch of guys active in Las Vegas. @zenleetech is one, but he hasn't been here in awhile. I would join the the Electric Unicycle group on Facebook where him and others are active.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marty Backe said:

Welcome.

There's a bunch of guys active in Las Vegas. @zenleetech is one, but he hasn't been here in awhile. I would join the the Electric Unicycle group on Facebook where him and others are active.

Thanks!  I appreciate the suggestion but I'm off Facebook now so hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction.  :thumbup:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stillhart said:

I'm in Vegas (Henderson) and I'm looking to purchase my first EUC.  I was hoping to maybe meet up with others who have them some weekend to talk about the hobby a little.

I should be retiring my Ninebot One E+ in a few weeks.  I'm a newbie near Sam's Town.

I looked on Meetup for an EUC group but no joy.

Bruce