Helmet in ... white ?

Guest PogArt Artur

Guest PogArt Artur
6 hours ago, Thai-lad said:

Some people haven't quite figured out this helmet thing yet.

FB_IMG_1554800716816-1.jpg

Is it a singke piece of BIG bra ???

Wow?

It looks like :)

Hahahahaaaa !

I have a Lazer Revolution that I bought for downhill MB.   It's a 'convertible' full face MIP helmet. You can customize it for your specific needs. 

Removable Ear guards, Chin protection, Visors (2) , Camera mount.   It's well ventilated.  Super light.

Click the image below to view a promo video 

32341.jpg.7b1ca186411a027082d60a45f7099b24.jpg

Guest PogArt Artur
3 minutes ago, Bluefield said:

I have a Lazer Revolution that I bought for downhill MB.   It's a 'convertible' full face MIP helmet. You can customize it for your specific needs. 

Removable Ear guards, Chin protection, Visors (2) , Camera mount.   It's well ventilated.  Super light.

Impressive!

I'll check it out later (at work now).

Cheers!

2 hours ago, PogArt Artur said:

Impressive!

I'll check it out later (at work now).

Cheers!

Mine is acid yellow. @eddiemoy have the white version.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tsg-Helmet-Colour-Unisex-Vollvisierhelm/dp/B0198GI64S/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmrnull_2?keywords=tsg+pass+white&qid=1555063713&s=gateway&sr=8-2-fkmrnull

Guest PogArt Artur
4 hours ago, Bluefield said:

I had a look @Bluefield on your helmet, impressive !

@PogArt Artur  I strongly suggest that you try on a helmet before you buy it.  I had 2 that I bought online without trying them on.  Both were very heavy and uncomfortable. One of them horribly restricted my peripheral view. ----  My first BMX helmet was non-ventilated. Even in mild temperatures, my head would sweat profusely .   I went to a BMX trade show and tried on as many as I could.  I finally settled on the Lazer Revolution.   It just fit. Was light. Well ventilated and I could customize it to my needs.  But that's for me. The fit and comfort might be different for your head. Then there is your 'budget'.   But if you plan to ride aggressively or in dangerous environments,  do not skimp on quality.   

I must also mention that I have another 'higher protection' helmet that I used when downhill'n through trees (forest). Trees + speed = Mr. mashed potato head. 

NB:  Try before you buy. .  

1414.jpg

Guest PogArt Artur

Thanks...

I hate myself, I was so confused, what will work, what type etc.

I hadn't much problems to choose helmet for motorcycle at all, but EUC choice was challenging!

I had to consider multiple aspects, uses, pluses and minuses...

Also I like the helmet to look unique too, this is why I was considering Scorpion Covert at first, but there was something I didn't like as much as I thought...

Don't ask me what was it, I don't know :)

For sure I got scared it has no chin bar protection, and it put me off to buy it.

I found modular Shark Evo-One2 helmet, everything perfect to me, it has everything I was after, but the look...

Nothing unique, not even close to Scorpion Covert or Roof Boxer V8.

I did like Roof over Scorpion, but I went through youtube reviews, and I've found at least two users complaining, that it's not sealed well, and it's leaking on the rain :)

That's put me off too, lol :)

It's not good feeling not knowing what helmet :)

I'm appreciate few different types, but couldn't point the one to buy, if you know I mean...

The silly thing is,that I've just placed the order for helmet I love, after few weeks of hard thinking to decide what helmet. :)

I've found it yesterday by coincident , just by searching through the youtube reviews...

It was obvious that's the one.

So my choice went for :

Open Face Helmet Osbe Gpa Aircraft Tornado Matt Black

It's not ideal, it has no chin bar and no peak (I'd be appreciate for those) but it has a *London Look :) (tv advertisement slogan).

I'm not too worry regarding ventilation, I used to sweat buckets when on my motorbike in Summer time...

This is open face helmet, so whatever it is, it will have more air through than my full face helmets in past.

No chin bar - but I'm ok with that.

For commuting, going out photography, or short shopping trips, I won't be speeding up at all, I hope I can leave without chin bar.

The fit - well, this is big unknown, as on the photos everything is perfect until you try it on :)

I will try post update after I receive the helmet (a week time).

Thank you for keen advices!

47cbbd28f2054b6ba0ea1d1a0865a2f6-l10056325.thumb.jpg.8bd266bd1ff59d7f1994bb29079394bb.jpg

Guest PogArt Artur
8 hours ago, stephen said:

If i ever decide on full face helmet I'll get a met parachute for when I'm on the road and keep my bike helmet in my bag for when I'm in the park . Saves changing the chin gaurd , just swap them over

https://www.bike-discount.de/en/buy/met-parachute-fullface-helmet-579828

Do you know @stephen that we've got similar likeness?

The parachute helmets are very intriguing me since I've found they're exist :)

We've spoken already, I know what you after, so I am :)

But I've placed the order a moments ago for open face helmet, regardless what I were thinking, I know I need solid piece on my head for commuting...

All weather, rainy or chiller conditions, sunny days or bit windy times...

I needed something with sun visor, wind visor, no air vents on top at all (rain proof), and with mouth coverage (I wish to not let my face being fully exposed)...

Maybe it's weird, you might think, but since I started riding around the park area, through estate, playgrounds... the kids became a nightmare?!

They shouting on me - gim'me a ride, gim'me a ride!, and some slang words thrown aside...

I feel kind of threatened passing them by...

I know with covered face I can ignore those shouting much easier...

I have just experienced that on both rides I did last week, I'm not feeling too good...

Nevertheless of above, I have my skate helmet if I'll need it at any time :)

I won't be riding fast while in public traffic, or such, just common bicycle speed or even less than this, cause I've just experienced how the pedestrian paths are alike - off road surface to be honest! Lol :)

So I should be ok to hear the sound alerts of the EUC I guess.

But I'm aware I might get hit by a car, or fall off the wheel on the street and then get hit by a car ...

I know shit happens at not expected moments!

This is why I'm very after giving a bit more greater protection with motorbike helmet - compared to skate or bicycle ones...

I bet I won't relay on those two helmets only :)

I guess I may like to add some other helmets to the collection later on :)

I think the single helmet can't support all the uses ...

This is what I've chosen @stephen after about 3 weeks of being confused,and searching within random,multipe types of helmets :)

__OSBE Aircraft Tornado__

47cbbd28f2054b6ba0ea1d1a0865a2f6-l10056325.thumb.jpg.df3d4fa13dfcd25b9f2f42a9a7001213.jpg   

20 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

Maybe it's weird, you might think, but since I started riding around the park area, through estate, playgrounds... the kids became a nightmare?!

They shouting on me - gim'me a ride, gim'me a ride!, and some slang words thrown aside...

I feel kind of threatened passing them by...

I know with covered face I can ignore those shouting much easier...

Trust me i know 🙁 it must be a Bradford thing, i get heckled all the time .  how much was that,, give us a go, that's sick, how cool, pull a wheelie, your living in the 2020s mate . When i go anywhere else people are nicer lol i don't get heckled as much , it's just strange people have never seen them before.. It's mainly positive though . Blackpool is lovely to ride people think it's normal there , there's people on scates, bikes,euc, scooters,eboards people are just amazed 😊.i got my girlfreind riding the other day so I'm taking her to Blackpool on Wednesday 😊😊

I'm happy with the bike helmet but i deffo need a full face for when i feel I'm gunna burn up some tarmac lol

Guest PogArt Artur
4 minutes ago, stephen said:

Trust me i know 🙁 it must be a Bradford thing, i get heckled all the time .  how much was that,, give us a go, that's sick, how cool, pull a wheelie, your living in the 2020s mate . When i go anywhere else people are nicer lol i don't get heckled as much , it's just strange people have never seen them before.. It's mainly positive though . Blackpool is lovely to ride people think it's normal there , there's people on scates, bikes,euc, scooters,eboards people are just amazed 😊.i got my girlfreind riding the other day so I'm taking her to Blackpool on Wednesday 😊😊

I'm happy with the bike helmet but i deffo need a full face for when i feel I'm gunna burn up some tarmac lol

That's exactly the types of "messages" being thrown on my passing those little devils :)

They don't need to see the weird looking unicycle to start those nasty callings, the other thing that triggers such behaviour is walking in bus driver's uniform :)

Then they're throwing abusive words on me, sometime throwing little gravel street stones near by me, to provoke ... or even trying to walk me over like I was a grass ...

Deffo the uniform is much worst to go out, than riding EUC hahahaaaa :)

That's great your wife's riding too !!!

I were thinking of my wife, to teach her, but she's kind of person that falls on straight smooth surface ... :)

So I'm a bit worry to see her on uniwheel, lol  :)

Enjoy Wednesday !!!

Archived