King Song 16s different pedals

AdrianT

37 minutes ago, AdrianT said:

Does some 16s comes with rubber on the pedals or do they only have the sandpaper like pedals?

The older models (KS16A & B, probably other older KS's) had pedals with rubber on top, but I'd claim that the grip on those wasn't as good as on the "sandpaper" pedals.

aSCzKnk.png

KS16S with the "sandpaper" pedals on the left, KS16B with the old pedals on the right. Of course you could always remove the sandpaper, cut up some rubber mat or such to the shape of the pedal and glue it there...

1RadWerkstatt sells larger pedals (25cm long vs. something like 21cm for the originals), but they also have sandpaper instead of rubber:  https://www.1radwerkstatt.de/epages/80603321.sf/en_GB/?ViewObjectPath=%2FShops%2F80603321%2FProducts%2FXL-Pedale

i dont own one, but i was looking at a second hand site and there was a guy claiming to seel a 16s but it had those rubber pedals end when i searched on google i only found the sandpaper grip, that why, thought it a tad strange

5 minutes ago, AdrianT said:

i dont own one, but i was looking at a second hand site and there was a guy claiming to seel a 16s but it had those rubber pedals end when i searched on google i only found the sandpaper grip, that why, thought it a tad strange

To my knowledge, all the S's came with the new griptape/sandpaper -pedals, but it's possible that there could have been ones with the old pedals in the very first batches. Someone like @Jason McNeil or @US69 might know better.

On 4/3/2019 at 5:11 PM, esaj said:

To my knowledge, all the S's came with the new griptape/sandpaper -pedals, but it's possible that there could have been ones with the old pedals in the very first batches. Someone like @Jason McNeil or @US69 might know better.

Correct...actually the KS16C was the last using rubber pedals and all S series have the newer sandpaper versions.

Nonetheless this still can be a 16S in second hand sale. Its easy to find out, as the 1200W wattage is stamped into the rim of the motor/wheel. Perhaps the user liked the rubber type more? who knows, from the fit they all can be used.....

Archived