Welcome, Irina!

trya

Hello, Irina. 

We are friends on FB. I have seen your videos. You ride very nicely, in all weather conditions: hats off to you. Perhaps you will be able to recruit more lady riders into the hobby. I'm tired of looking at these ugly male mugshots all the time; be nice to add some flowers to the garden :D:D:D.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Irina said:

Very beautiful photos 😍  Where were they made? 

42°41'14"N 70°38'34"W

About 1992

Folly Cove, Rockport, Massachusetts 

Depth about 35 feet

(near the point in the picture below)

night dive with a group.

We released the lobster after the photo. 

Folly Cove

More Rockport dive shots from 1991

1991 dive shots

The 'Sea of Japan' starfish look great! The colorful starfish look great.

@Irina

The Florida Keys have a few coral reefs. I took a trip and dove Sombrero reef about 1990, staying at Hall's dive center in Marathon.

https://hallsdiving.com

https://www.starfishsnorkeling.com/sombrero-reef-snorkeling-tours-sombrero-reef-snorkel-tours/

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Irina said:

Hello 👋, @Lutalo. Thank you very much🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😊I agree with you 100 %. It would be nice to see more women on wheels. For my part, I try to tell as much as possible about such a wonderful means of transportation. I answer questions on social networks. Drive around the city every day to see how cool you can drive on the wheel without using the car. I used to have a little wheel where we gave beginners a try. But it's broken and beyond repair. Maybe I'm wrong, but a lot depends on the people who work in this business. If we draw an analogy with diving. For example, take the PADI dive system. Many initiatives have been taken to involve women in diving. One of them is the international day of women divers. On this day we invite girls to a trial dive. It's always fun and everything is absolutely free. If we want to see more girls on unicycles, we need to hold special events for them. 🤔😁🌺🌸🌼

That is a great idea. I agree 100%. More targeted effort must be made. We cannot sit around and hope that women will just show up because it's available. 😉👍

• Like 2

On 4/6/2019 at 6:42 AM, Bob Eisenman said:

@Irina

The Florida Keys have a few coral reefs. I took a trip and dove Sombrero reef about 1990, staying at Hall's dive center in Marathon.

https://hallsdiving.com

https://www.starfishsnorkeling.com/sombrero-reef-snorkeling-tours-sombrero-reef-snorkel-tours/

👍👍👍 I have a dream. Quit your job and travel. I used to want to travel to dive in different places. Now I want to travel with a mono-wheell. They say dreams always come true.😃

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lutalo said:

That is a great idea. I agree 100%. More targeted effort must be made. We cannot sit around and hope that women will just show up because it's available. 😉👍

👍💃🌷🤗 Super!!!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
7 minutes ago, trya said:

gh8zCT6.jpg

Yeah, I enjoy watching Irina on the wheel. She loves to ride wearing her dresses. Nothing like a woman who enjoys dressing like a woman - but I'm kind of old fashioned in that way :)

• Like 2

Russian women do seem to have an affinity towards dances such as ballet and ballroom. No surprise to see it on EUC... 🇷🇺 :ru: 🇷🇺

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, pico said:

Irina is making  the V10F rock!

If she did that while making and then eating a sandwich, it would be even more impressive!!!

Edited by The Fat Unicyclist
  • Like 2