12 hours ago, stephen said:

@Irina welcome to the forum , I've seen her videos very talented in all weathers, welcome,.i think she now has a MSX

Hi, @Stephen. Thanks 🙏🏻😊 Yes, I bought MSX in September. I am very pleased with this wheel. It has high pedals, and when I ride on this wheel, I feel like I'm flying above the ground. Such an unreal feeling.🧚🏻‍♀️

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi 👋 🤗 Thank you all so much🙏🏻. I want to say a big Hello from riders from Vladivostok👋 I do not speak English and will use a translator, so I apologize in advance if the translation does not sound ve

Please welcome @Irina to the forum. She is a very enthusiastic EUC rider from Vladivostok, Russia. Together with her husband Vladimir and a few other friends she rides the streets of her city and othe

Welcome @Irina. No one else seems to have pointed this out, but if you aren't sure where to put it, there is another pedal that you can use for your left foot!   

Posted Images

Welcome @Irina.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but the grace of your videos I seen posted here, it looks like you work with some type of dancing or ballet or similar. Am I right?

3 hours ago, Unventor said:

Welcome @Irina.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but the grace of your videos I seen posted here, it looks like you work with some type of dancing or ballet or similar. Am I right?

Hi 👋 Thanks a lot. I may disappoint you, but to my great regret, I don't dance or do ballet. I'd like that very much. As a child, I really wanted to dance, but my parents did not pay attention to it. I'm a diving instructor. I open to people the beauty of the underwater world.🤷‍♀️😊

5 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Welcome Irina! You’re a breath of fresh air to this forum and just may be the first member to introduce   🌸🌺🌼 into their dialogue. :) Also big thanks to @trya for extending you an invitation.

With your presence there just may be a glimmer of hope for Mrs. Rehab1. 

Hi 😊 Thank you very much for your kind words. I think that gradually the situation is changing and girls who love  monokoleso, becomes every year more and more. Maybe it's not as fast as we'd all like 🤔😊

8 minutes ago, trya said:

hey, @Irina is probably too modest to mention that she also does Muay Thai Boxing and is pretty good in figure skating (judging by her videos)  :)

😱 In figure skating, I'm self-taught. Now I have a wheel instead of skates 🙈😁

8 minutes ago, trya said:

hey, @Irina is probably too modest to mention that she also does Muay Thai Boxing and is pretty good in figure skating (judging by her videos)  :)

Well that is almost dancing too. The reason I though so, was the calm and gracefully movement. Very fluid...like gliding under water. Nevertheless welcome. Now we have real competitor to @Marty Backes videos and new style too. 👍

Welcome, Irina! I just want to say that I'm a big fan of your unicycle videos, we've all been watching them for a while. It is so great to have you as a member, it's like meeting a movie star or something for me :D

4 minutes ago, Irina said:

Now I have a wheel instead of skates 🙈😁

oh, yes, and I hope that the collective wisdom here will convince you eventually to get the Inmotion V5F for your freestyle  part of riding. With all due respect to MSX and your ability to handle it - I think you'll enjoy freestyling on V5F a lot more!

1 hour ago, Irina said:

I open to people the beauty of the underwater world.🤷‍♀️😊

Hi..I'm Bob....nice to meet you....I was looking through your Facebook friends

Irina's Facebook friend

and your dive shop website

https://www.diveprim.ru

Hummm.... Hawaii sounds like a nice dive destination

Dive gear and Monster

My photo CD is so old I needed to use Windows Vista to open this dive suit picture.

Diver 1990s

1990s sweating in the summer sun between dives and taking PADI courses.

1 hour ago, kasenutty said:

Welcome, Irina! I just want to say that I'm a big fan of your unicycle videos, we've all been watching them for a while. It is so great to have you as a member, it's like meeting a movie star or something for me :D

Hi, @kasenutty 👋 Thank you, thank you very much. So many kind words. Very nice to meet you. I still rider-newbie and I am very pleased to meet so many people who are just like me, chose this unusual method of transportation-a unicycle.🤗

1 hour ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Hi..I'm Bob....nice to meet you....I was looking through your Facebook friends

Diver 1990s

1990s sweating in the summer sun between dives and taking PADI courses.

Wow!!! Wow!!! Nice to meet you, such an experienced diver. The first time I plunged in 2007. I'm more immersed in the local environment. My boss is going with a group of divers to dive all over the world. Maybe he's been to Hawaii. For me to visit there is a dream. Now that I'm an instructor, I also sometimes have to sweat in the sun🙈😁 Only I'm wearing a dry suit😁. Photos of super👍

38 minutes ago, Irina said:

My boss is going with a group of divers to dive all over the world. Maybe he's been to Hawaii.

A 2020 dive trip plan from your dive shop website

Kona dive trip

10 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

A 2020 dive trip plan from your dive shop website

Kona dive trip

👍😂 My boss is organizing a dive Safari. He's planning a year before the start of the trip. While the boss is immersed in the tropics, I'm immersed in Vladivostok among the ice floes.

19 hours ago, trya said:

oh, yes, and I hope that the collective wisdom here will convince you eventually to get the Inmotion V5F for your freestyle  part of riding. With all due respect to MSX and your ability to handle it - I think you'll enjoy freestyling on V5F a lot more!

@trya I absolutely agree with you. The smaller size and weight of the wheel will give the opportunity to move on. Now I'm a little stuck on the same level. I also think that freestyle using a small wheel will look more beautiful. I like freestyle. MSX is fine, but it's very heavy😁 Today I tried to go on two wheels, they are not lifting 🏋️♂️🏋️♂️🏋️♂️ And then I feel sorry if I break it. MSX is a wheel for driving, but it is not possible to buy so many wheels.🤷‍♀️🙈😁

On 4/3/2019 at 5:47 PM, Irina said:

Hi, @kasenutty 👋 Thank you, thank you very much. So many kind words. Very nice to meet you. I still rider-newbie and I am very pleased to meet so many people who are just like me, chose this unusual method of transportation-a unicycle.🤗

Well if that's what newbie riding looks like, then I clearly have no idea what I'm doing.:facepalm:

There is "riding on one foot" and there is "riding gracefully on one foot"  you, madam are very graceful.  You are Vladivostok's Will Smith

Welcome @irina to our crazy love-in/fight club. (translation:sometimes we are all in agreement and sometimes we fight, often at the same time)

Edited by Smoother
18 hours ago, Irina said:

I'm immersed in Vladivostok among the ice floes.

And with the 'stars' ?

А со «звездами»?

Rockport night dive

And 'bugs' (lobsters) ?

И «жуки» (омары)?

Lobster - night dive

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 5:47 AM, Irina said:

OMG @kasenutty… You have just been elevated from being a simple fan... You should never wash your screen again!!!   :shock2:

10 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

And with the 'stars' ?

А со «звездами»?

Rockport night dive

And 'bugs' (lobsters) ?

И «жуки» (омары)?

Lobster - night dive

Very beautiful photos 😍  Where were they made? 

Starfish of the sea of Japan.⬇️

54B56843-83B3-491B-95DE-68D7733214C0.jpeg

BFCBFC1E-48D1-4C19-8F6C-FAEFF0A89788.jpeg

19 hours ago, Smoother said:

Well if that's what newbie riding looks like, then I clearly have no idea what I'm doing.:facepalm:

There is "riding on one foot" and there is "riding gracefully on one foot"  you, madam are very graceful.  You are Vladivostok's Will Smith

Welcome @irina to our crazy love-in/fight club. (translation:sometimes we are all in agreement and sometimes we fight, often at the same time)

Thank you!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙈😁 Ok 🙆‍♀️ I'm a little crazy, too😁

Wow, amazing pictures. And nice to see good safety gear. Obviously some experience there.
I always thought women would have a better time at EUC riding than men, due to natural physique. Lower center of gravity you know.
Like the old trick where women can pick up a chair from behind and men cannot.