Tired of the Gotway Nonsense - I'm Moving to KingSong Bigtime

Marty Backe

32 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Damn you @Bob Eisenman I just read a news story about Mick Jagger That I had no interest in. :angry:    ;)

But, as it happens, it was interesting, especially this bit:

"Friends say that his diet is similar to that of a top athlete – all a huge contrast from his lifestyle in the 1960s when he admitted to taking LSD every day for a year.

How these band members are even alive, beggers belief.

Junkie when you are young. 

Geriatric Vegan. 

Trying to slow the flow sand in the hourglass. 

@Smoother I hate that I was so easily lured into this derailment.:eff04a58a6:

Edited by Lutalo
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Damn you @Bob Eisenman

Better reading than the 'never again'  news stuff on BBC. 

The Stones played Fenway Park (Boston baseball) years ago. I walked past the place during practice....really a tight ship...Mick (Sir) was quoted that becoming a Sir in England involved receiving something like a necklace placed around the neck.

28 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Better reading than the 'never again'  news stuff on BBC. 

The Stones played Fenway Park (Boston baseball) years ago. I walked past the place during practice....really a tight ship...Mick (Sir) was quoted that becoming a Sir in England involved receiving something like a necklace placed around the neck.

Not a "pearl" necklace I hope.:huh:

55 minutes ago, Lutalo said:

Junkie when you are young. 

Geriatric Vegan. 

Trying to slow the flow sand in the hourglass. 

@Smoother I hate that I was so easily lured into this derailment.:eff04a58a6:

:roflmao: I see you read it too.  Hey don't blame me, Bob started it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

You guys are confusing each other. Let me straighten the situation out.

@Unventor, the guy with the smirk and sunglasses proudly showing his KS16S is @Dzlchef

@Dzlchef, Unventer was complimenting  you, saying that you were proudly showing your wheel with a smile on your face compared to the relative lack of smile on my face.

We're all good now? One big happy family? :D

:thumbup::cheers: I am sorry I don't know people by face. But as usual you came through Marty. You are spot on.

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 1

@Smoother sorry.

My phones keyb have this odd self learning bs. And it is not helping I am semi dyslexic with a native language that has buildin encryption aka Danish.

So the the self learning keyb learns all my misstyping and spelling errors in Danish, Swedish and English and spits it out in random, and I fail to spot it time and time again.

That is why I a little time later spot things and edit most as in 95% of my posts. It is my trademark.

Like my EUC riding I am not faulth free 🙄😏

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Unventor said:

So the the self learning keyb learns all my misstyping and spelling errors in Danish, Swedish and English and spits it out in random, and I fail to spot it time and time again

:roflmao: Now that would realy get me screaming F.CK YOU" at my phone.  I must admit, my phone has learned a few things I wish it hadn't.  I feel your frustration.  Fortunately I rarely use my phone to do this forum.  If I'm not near my PC, it can wait.

Sorry about your Dyslexia.  Dyslexia and a second language.  Now I feel like I kicked a lame dog :efef27703d:

Edited by Smoother

3 hours ago, US69 said:

Should April first joke not be some kind of suprising and unexspected?

This was sooooo unbelievable....that it was totally obvious its a aprils fool joke!

But nonetheless, nice try, @Marty Backe  :cheers:

Maybe...but it heated up a thread really fast. Hehe btw @Smoother looking at your reaction and at my first post on this thread...i just can't help:roflmao:

1 minute ago, Smoother said:

:roflmao: Now that would realy get me screaming F.CK YOU" at my phone.  I must admit, my phone has learned a few things I wish it hadn't I feel your frustration.  Fortunately I rarely use my phone to do this forum.  If I'm not near my PC, it can wait.

Sorry about your Dyslexia.  Dyslexia and a second language.  Now I feel like I kicked a lame dog :efef27703d:

Don't worry. It just not always easy when typos and spelling errors slips through by the tons. But in the end of the day if the message get through I am contempt 🙂 if not well then I get maybe a chance to clear any misunderstanding out. I hope.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Unventor said:

I am semi dyslexic

There is a school (next town north) along my ride path to Gloucester that specializes in dyslexic education

https://www.landmarkschool.org

They have a college in Vermont too

https://www.landmark.edu

My sister specialized in teaching reading to kids with dyslexia (before retiring). One of the schools she worked at was Greenwood in Vermont

https://www.greenwood.org

Just finished my ride.

4-1-2019

I visited her a week ago...I wouldn't have made it without renting this wheel since she was feeling ill at the last minute of a planned trip to visit.

Wheel

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Daley1 said:

Can someone suspend/bar @who_the for making me watch a Rick Astley clip?:eff0541f4a:?

So he made you watch something... How can he be to blame? This forum doesn't support video, only link to external sites or did I miss something here? 

Or in other words, I choose what links I follow.... 👀😉

On 4/2/2019 at 4:37 AM, Bob Eisenman said:

There is a school (next town north) along my ride path to Gloucester that specializes in dyslexic education

https://www.landmarkschool.org

They have a college in Vermont too

https://www.landmark.edu

My sister specialized in teaching reading to kids with dyslexia (before retiring). One of the schools she worked at was Greenwood in Vermont

https://www.greenwood.org

Just finished my ride.

4-1-2019

I visited her a week ago...I wouldn't have made it without renting this wheel since she was feeling ill at the last minute of a planned trip to visit.

Wheel

I hope she is alright. 

16 hours ago, Unventor said:

So he made you watch something... How can he be to blame? This forum doesn't support video, only link to external sites or did I miss something here? 

Yes, you must have missed his signature, president of the Australia Rick Astley Fan Club, imagine that, what a small world. ;)

I wish it was a video of Rick Astley riding a 118V Monster 2. :o 

• Like 1

On 4/2/2019 at 2:47 AM, Unventor said:

a native language that has buildin encryption

This, my friend, was easily the funniest comment I’ve read anywhere in atleast two weeks! :roflmao::clap3:

I think I can even relate, as I’m from Finland...

• Like 2