Darknessbot for android

Hello, everybody! :) I urgently need to download this Darknessbot app, which is originally designed for iOS systems, on my android phone. Recently I've got a clue from one of this forum users there is android version of this app yet I can't find it anywhere; there is nothing on Play Store of course and all I've found on-line was this web-site but there is nothing to install the app nor to download it < https://android-apk.net/app/darknessbot/1108403878/ >. Anybody has any suggestions on how to fix it...? :rolleyes:

49 minutes ago, szaroczek said:

Hello, everybody! :) I urgently need to download this Darknessbot app, which is originally designed for iOS systems, on my android phone. Recently I've got a clue from one of this forum users there is android version of this app yet I can't find it anywhere; there is nothing on Play Store of course and all I've found on-line was this web-site but there is nothing to install the app nor to download it xxxxxxxxx. Anybody has any suggestions on how to fix it...? :rolleyes:

I never heard of an android version of Darknessbot before - i would not try this apk...

Maybe @Ilya Shkolnik (DarknessBot author) knows something about it? If it's just fake, and unauthorized "copy/clone" or he (or some collegues) started android development?

For android 

is available at the google play store.

5 hours ago, Chriull said:

For android Wheel Log is available at the google play store.

The point is I need specifically this Darknessbot since according to some Inmotion V10F riders this is possibly the only app which can push this wheel up to 28 mph (45 km/h), which is more than its factory max. speed of 25 mph (40 km/h). Unless this Wheel Log app, or any other might be able to do the same...? :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, szaroczek said:

The point is I need specifically this Darknessbot since according to some Inmotion V10F riders this is possibly the only app which can push this wheel up to 28 mph (45 km/h), which is more than its factory max. speed of 25 mph (40 km/h). Unless this Wheel Log app, or any other might be able to do the same...? :rolleyes:

Imho such things were possible with wheellog and the ?v8? - maybe this still works/was newly implemented for the v10.

I would in any case be very careful with an darknessbot android apk not confirmed by ilya...

But you just need someone with an iphone to change the speed limit once?!

57 minutes ago, Chriull said:

But you just need someone with an iphone to change the speed limit once?!

Max. factory V10F's speed is 40 km/h (25 mph). I'd like to set it to 45 km/h (28 mph), which I know is possible and many did this already. I was suggested Darknessbot can do this. So, I need the max. speed be changed once by someone with iOS system in his phone and of course Darknessbot on it, as long as this new 45 km/h limit remains once I connect to my wheel with my android phone and some other app, as for example original Inmotion app. 

• 4 months later...
On 4/1/2019 at 9:15 PM, szaroczek said:

Max. factory V10F's speed is 40 km/h (25 mph). I'd like to set it to 45 km/h (28 mph), which I know is possible and many did this already. I was suggested Darknessbot can do this. So, I need the max. speed be changed once by someone with iOS system in his phone and of course Darknessbot on it, as long as this new 45 km/h limit remains once I connect to my wheel with my android phone and some other app, as for example original Inmotion app. 

Does anyone know someone who’s done this or has done it themselves and if increasing the speed to 45 km/h is safe ?

• 3 years later...